We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Duality and the Grotesque Beauty ♥ Options

MelCat
#1 Posted : 1/6/2012 8:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Duality and the Grotesque Beauty - by Charlie Veitch of The Love Police

This resonated with me on so many levels, I had to share it with all of you beautiful people.

Peace ♥

EDIT:
Updated to include transcription!

We are soon to enter twenty twelve.
A year of prophecy... self fulfilled or otherwise.

And also the year the world braces itself for nuclear confrontation with Iran. With the necrocratic slave-ship that is North Korea. With a potential for World War III as the hegemony implodes and the liberally stunted nations of China and Russia bicker for supremacy in the energy wars whilst treating their populations like cattle.

My name is Charlie Veitch and I'm thirty one years old. I surf the duality between particle and wave; between knowing and not knowing; surrendering and conquering.

I'm unfortunately able to hold two opposing view points in my mind and do so without contradicting myself nor going mad.

We live in a world of dualities and as such, all peoples and all nations have their side of the story. All histories are written by the winning men, upon the blood and sacrifice of raped enemy women and bludgeoned enemy children and we consume the words of the victors as truth; might is right. Albeit so until the advent of the Internet. And now might might not be right; but a blight on the evolution of man.

Those who cannot evolve, we be destined to revolve; a cosmic reincarnation of thought patterns that sometimes takes place in the same body and sometimes returns to oblivion for the infinite timescale to attempt something similar, but somewhere else, at another juncture in the space time continuum.

My name's Charlie Veitch and I am evolving. I'm crying and laughing hysterically at all of the grotesque beauty of all of this world. Every humming bird. Every execution. Every blossoming flower. Every abusive man.

Sometimes it's too much to take and I disappear in a green haze to that safe place we know so well. Where the filters are removed and we can gaze upon objective love, if only for a couple of hours.

Every moment is insignificant but the problem of consciousness makes us speculate. What if this moment is unique; what if this will never happen again? My mind leads me to think that perhaps the fractals of reality spread in all directions. They zoom outwards and inwards and although nothing will ever repeat the same way, it will repeat a different way.

There is just too much beauty sometimes and I am blinded by the light. I'm torn between a great love and great hatred for civilization. A wonder at the Apollo missions and a melancholy at the billions of girls raped and the children neglected. The byproducts of a mechanistic and religiously brainwashed world.

I cannot accept yet I surrender. I drive on. I live on. I love as best I can.

Imperfect and greedy and ego-maniacal, at once brutally honest yet deceiving; for the Truth about one's self is too raw to express. And some things we die alone with for their expressions get lost in translation.

I forgive all because I forgive the monster that is myself. The rapist. The destroyer of worlds. The imaginations of culling and killing. Of judging the masses for their deforestation, for their circumcision, for their honor killings, for their languishing and low IQ, low pay holding pens for the soul.

Beautifully grotesque and grotesquely beautiful.

What a species...

What a life...

Everything at once validates and contradicts itself.

Such is the fate of the animal at the top of Earth's pyramid.

Our knowledge of Truth returns us violently to square one and we scratch our eyes out screaming “Why?! Why, does any of this exist?”

My personal mythology for the moment is that we are the why.

Our viewpoint is the square one, that all philosophical explorations return to. Duality, freewill, determinism, love/hate, meaning/meaninglessness, good/evil and grotesque beauty.

Our perception and awareness is that of the Universe... Subjectively.

We are at once it's most magnificent creation and also the most meaningless anomaly of the expansion and contraction. A mere event horizon between infinite possibility and the crush to zero.

But we are able to momentarily glimpse up at the stars and feel the macro in the micro is at once our shangrila, our prison cell, our room 101 and our heaven.

It's all here. There's no escaping the pyramid. And the man who has learned how to die has unlearned how to be a slave.

I declare war and peace on all beings. Upon myself.

I stare into the void with full knowledge that my demons are sucked into that blackness but I don't care. Because I am beyond caring. I am beyond good and evil... and my life... is reduced... to game playing.

But what a game I have chosen. That of equality, of inspiration. To awakening ourselves to the Majesty of the duality. To the consequences of the gray inconsequential.

I am here to Love to Hate to Cry to Laugh to Feel to Die to Live to Expand to Destroy to feel jealous to feel envy to be greedy to be sharing to be perfect to be imperfect.

I want it all but I want nothing for I have it all in me.

And if I see others preventing others from having these experiences I shall smash their control. I shall slice the throats of the controllers so the crimson iron tide may replenish the tree of life and illuminate the great game, again and again and again.

I Love and Hate you all,

Charlie Veitch
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ice
#2 Posted : 1/6/2012 9:01:56 PM
silently awaiting

I'm in chills.

Thank you for this beautifully articulated video. I believe I will listen to it again.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

EquaL Observer
#3 Posted : 1/6/2012 10:03:33 PM

Ross

Lovely. All the whilst listening - destiny was saying 'you have been deselected'. Well spoken.
Your depth is your integrity

MelCat
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 10:07:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A bump for beauty <3

AllIsDistraction
#5 Posted : 1/31/2012 4:01:19 PM

If you improve we'll all improve

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for posting that. He speaks in a way that I only wish I could, saying things so clearly that are so beyond abstract.

Awesome.
Learning to know that I do not know.

Purges
#6 Posted : 1/31/2012 5:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A master of speaking with his mouth closed. Cool But yes, lovely message, I certainly resonate with the dispair / joy of it all Sad :evil: Twisted Evil Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

MelCat
#7 Posted : 3/8/2012 3:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've watched this so many times... It's one of those little nuggets that just resonates so strongly with me.

If you haven't watched it yet, please do so now.

I love all of you guys and gals so much. ♥♥♥

Keep being good to each other.

Wax
#8 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:25:25 AM

LUVR

Thank you so much for sharing this!!!
Beautifully said, this dude is alright in my book.
Love, and hate to all of you Pleased
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

MelCat
#9 Posted : 3/8/2012 4:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And the music in the background is from Blackmill. I highly suggest you check them out as well.

InneffableThings
#10 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL thanks for sharing this. Resonates on many levels with me as well. I laughed and cried intensely at the same time, feeling anger sadness and peace all the while, so certainly something was said meaningfully there. <3
I am a writer, currently using these forums to build a character for a novel who becomes obsessed with strange things and has a psychotic break. I neither condone nor engage in illegal activities.

Saidin
#11 Posted : 3/8/2012 6:34:44 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Thank you for sharing! Definitely something that can be listened to again and again...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

InfiniteFacticity
#12 Posted : 3/9/2012 2:07:00 AM

just curious

He really says it all, or just about. "We are the event horizon."

MelCat
#13 Posted : 3/28/2012 1:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any chance I could have a moderator move this to the Art and Music section of the forum?

It seems like it fits in a little better there.

MelCat
#14 Posted : 3/28/2012 3:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the move Art!

I updated the post to include a transcription of the video if you'd like to read along instead of just stare at Charlie the whole time.

oden
#15 Posted : 4/5/2012 7:16:03 PM

odin the one

thank you for the share<3
i have found,listened,and learned, some the most importent and beautiful things.
Through the contributions of soo many amazing people!<3 thank you,and thank you all!
love and hate you..<3 Oden
P.S
My apology,s for not having as much to add as i am given<3

entheogenadvocate
#16 Posted : 4/6/2012 2:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was beautiful. Thank you. It helped me focus on how thankful I am for the positive changes and steps I've taken in the past year, but also made me grateful for the painful experiences I've gone through that have helped form who I am today.

Lessons and love can be found in everything. Good vibes to you all!

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Orion
#17 Posted : 4/12/2012 2:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Full marks, spot on.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

MelCat
#18 Posted : 9/22/2012 9:58:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In case you missed it...

D.REYx420
#19 Posted : 9/24/2012 6:02:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

def. missed it and now love it i am prolly gonna have this written down aswell as the enlightenment thing you posted. seems he has made verbally the things i cld never express fully thank you so much melcat. loves the nexus <3
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

#20 Posted : 9/24/2012 6:19:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

GREAT video <3