We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cartoon world Options

amvitamine
#1 Posted : 1/6/2012 1:26:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim wanted to try out his freshly dried crystals so he loaded up a 'machine' type pipe with aprox. 40mg of dmt
Swim took off and first he had just a wave of looping thoughts. After that Swim came to and thought the trip was over because he just felt normal.
Until he saw his whole room was transfered to a cartoon like world with everything being bright and objects were of one color. It was like everything in his room was made of colorful plastic.
Also he noticed his arms were covered in purple tiger like stripes.

Was this a breakthrough and has anyone else ever experienced the same?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gory dkalz
#2 Posted : 1/6/2012 1:37:33 AM

Donnie Michael Thomas

I have had a very very similar experience.

I usually keep my eyes closed through my trips and my friend told me I have to try with them open. So smoked 25mg in a GVG and before I even exhaled, my arms looked like they were covered in scales and I felt myself coming up fast, then nothing. I felt sober again. But my room was different. Like you said it seemed to be made of plastic and the furniture had different patterns on it. Also the furniture seemed to be dancing and I had a strange feeling that the coffee table was being "sneaky". I wouldn't say mine was a breakthrough. But it was quite strange. At one point I was sure that there was no way a drug I smoked could have actually done this, as I felt no bodily sensations that I usually get. And I remember thinking that I had to be dreaming and that any minute I was going to wake up in bed.
The Earth
It spins and shakes
It spits you out
It knows your name

I'm a pathological liar.

۩
#3 Posted : 1/6/2012 1:45:52 AM

Pastel clay shifting carved plastic ancient futuristic cartoony weird alien super pink skin pointy ears in a different octave of reality...

tele
#4 Posted : 1/6/2012 10:47:17 AM
Explorer

۩ wrote:
Pastel clay shifting carved plastic ancient futuristic cartoony weird alien super pink skin pointy ears in a different octave of reality...

DMT classicLaughing

tony
#5 Posted : 1/6/2012 5:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gory dkalz wrote:
...and I had a strange feeling that the coffee table was being "sneaky".

That made me lol Very happy

-Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ Ø N-

YellowBench
#6 Posted : 1/15/2012 3:55:23 AM

Imagine a hotdog bun, and all the stars in the universe go into a bag

For some reason, all of my bad/negative trips, off of various psychedelics, (mostly acid) my visuals were more aztecesque, and more alien and space like, with sharper edges. However my more pleasant and happy trips always seemed to be more cartoon-like and had more rounded visuals. I wonder how much the mood and setting change the visuals.
Life is but a memory
Happened long ago.
Theatre full of sadness
For a long forgotten show.

Felnik
#7 Posted : 1/15/2012 5:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Went through a shiny plastic period. It can be intense but the weird factor is off the charts. I miss it , haven't been getting that anymore.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

mad_banshee
#8 Posted : 1/16/2012 1:38:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amvitamine wrote:

Was this a breakthrough and has anyone else ever experienced the same?

This is a nice side effect! Its not a breakthru though I think.
Once you have a breakthru, there will be no question of what a breakthru is, you'll just know...trust me!

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

toppy
#9 Posted : 1/16/2012 8:01:28 PM

Eon Worker

Lizards eyezssss

DMTRIZZY
#10 Posted : 3/18/2020 1:50:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a very similar experience.... my whole room literally turned into a cartoon ......like a tiny cartoon version of itself ..... the same things as always were in there but everything was different .....it spooked me for a second until I backed up and told myself " its just the dmt" ....at that point I started to enjoy it ....I was a cartoon version of myself looking in the mirror , my whole room was a Saturday morning cartoon w red doors , white plastic walls with swirling patterns of shadows, carpet made of thick moving wool, a crooked whompy ceiling fan and all the pictures on the walls looked fake and made of plastic ....it was absolutely wild ....I had to check myself for a minute ...🤯😜🤣😜🤯😜🤣😜🤯😜🤣🤯🤯🤯

bismillah
#11 Posted : 3/18/2020 5:13:01 PM

My Personalized Tag

I got the same exact thing, with the same dose and administration method. Usually I just took one big breath and rode the wave, but one night I decided to keep hitting it until I couldn't any more. I specifically remember a bag of chips left out on the desk suddenly going from normal to two solid colours: red and golden yellow. Like it was simplified down to its most essential details. Then the print on the bag transformed into a matrix of dots and began to whirl all around its shape. At this point the intensity was too much for me back then and I felt sick to my stomach. Closed my eyes—no idea what happened next, except that it did end eventually Big grin
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Dan1779
#12 Posted : 3/20/2020 10:05:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OMG I had the exact same experience. All my friends were wearing a "morph suit" of the colour of their shirt and the lighter was literally a little plastic red ball. It was like a video game with no textures or rendering. Just models, like in the engine "blender" when you have the object view only enabled

FranLover
#13 Posted : 3/21/2020 4:19:02 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

breakthrough is like you die and are reborn and its like Very happy WELCOME WE LOVE YOU!! We were waiting for you! Look at this!
There are many forms of breakthrough in the Field of Abstraction, of spirits, levels of dimensions, of heavenly realms, of systematic realms, self referential emptiness. Infinite m a n i f e s t a t i o n s. But, it goes deeper, it can get to the point were it declares itself and teaches, because you like stopped existing? Field of Total Knowledge, which is also experienced in Near Death Experiences. So DMT, as a tool of raising the vibration to the heavens, is capable of taking us to so many places. But if there is a transcendence which is good, definite, concrete, effective, clear, otherworldy, orderly, whole different visual reality in consciousness, higher wavelenght of consciousness, connection to an inteligence made manifest through the self referential consciousness; this is a breakthrough. Breaking into a different reality. Breaking with wordliness, humaness. I wonder, how did you feel when seeing the room like that? And if the feeling was good, if the essence made sense, then why?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.