We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
interesting crash experience Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 12/8/2008 5:12:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Quote:
i was fighting something knocking over my salvia plant..there looked to be something...like a vehicle that had crashed on my bed...and then i had to pee...worse then i have ever had to....so i go to pee out my door(live in a cabin)...and then when i look back its gone...

my cat then came up like there was something inside the building that she doesnt know...she is attacking things that she thinks are under the rug...and i personally just feel that she doesnt know what she saw and is trying to attack in the only place her tiny mind is able to thing it could be hiding...

she still is upset about what she saw..im glad that she was around and acting strange because otherwise it would mean less..but she isnt also jumping on the bed at all..and is still freaked out..now shes hiding in the shadows
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/8/2008 5:15:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

then he went outside to spit..and something ran off into the woods

this was a very strange experience for SWIM

this vehicle that he saw crash onto his bed had two beings in it..and it was extremely creepy-ish when he went to go back outside and heard something run off...

was there an alien crash landing in SWIM's house? and if there wasnt why was the cat acting so damn strange? she never has acted like that ever when SWIM smokes spice..

he was also on about 5mg THH HCl(snorted)
it's a sound

soulman
#3 Posted : 12/8/2008 8:39:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WTF!!!....thats mental.
How big was this craft if it landed on your bed? Did SWIY have any communication with the beings in the craft?
You have to go within or you go without

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/8/2008 8:44:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well the thing was about the size of a really tiny car...and the only interaction SWIM had was trying to keep his plants from falling over...he has a whole bunch of plants at the head of his bed...anyway..he was trying to keep them from falling over...when he had to pee...and as soon as he got up to pee..and looked back..they were gone

the creepiest part though was when he heard something running off through the woods...and having his cat freaking out for no reason
it's a sound

soulman
#5 Posted : 12/8/2008 8:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is strange man.
Can you clarify what happened with the plants. Had the craft crashed into the plants and SWIY was stopping them from fallin over or what? Was it "them" who caused the plants to fall?

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/8/2008 9:05:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well just to clarify..the vehicle crashed onto the bed and its momentum then carried itself into my plants...now..there was obviously nothing wrong with the plants because it seemed more like a complete hallucination..especially when he looked back and everything was back to normal...but hearing something running through the woods was rather surprising
it's a sound

Darkbb
#7 Posted : 12/8/2008 11:31:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I one time was in my room just foolin' around with a lil dmt and i had a weird experience. It was totally hallucinogenic but anyways. I was comming down from a trip and i started to see a white background (This was not a breakthrough) like a piece of paper and I saw rows of alien faces. All different kinds. Small, big, ugly, weird, green, grey, maroon. The faces on the paperish background looked as if they were sketched onto the paper. Like they were prototype sketches. After that I do not remember what I saw but I think it had some thing to do with the images I had just seen starting to come to life. And then I was totally down with a weird feeling.

- mattress -
#8 Posted : 12/9/2008 12:10:50 AM

Mathew

WOW. That's pretty interesting but at the same time freaky. Do you think the noise you heard coming from the woods was just your imagination/hallucination? What was the noise exactly?
Xochipilli

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:41:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh SWIM was completely down by that point..it was maybe 15 minutes later..and the noise was not imaginary..it sounded like something running through the woods...sticks snapping...foot steps and everything...SWIM barked at it because it scared the shit out of him..it was in a certain position and the sound moved away as the thing ran off..

had no dmt-esque sounds to it at all..

it COULD have been a raccoon or something..but there is no food that SWIM left outside..and there is no reason for it to have been out there...it was extremely cold out too so he doesnt know what sort of creature would be out in a cold winter night like that...
it's a sound

Nanaki
#10 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:57:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
I one time was in my room just foolin' around with a lil dmt and i had a weird experience. It was totally hallucinogenic but anyways. I was comming down from a trip and i started to see a white background (This was not a breakthrough) like a piece of paper and I saw rows of alien faces. All different kinds. Small, big, ugly, weird, green, grey, maroon. The faces on the paperish background looked as if they were sketched onto the paper. Like they were prototype sketches. After that I do not remember what I saw but I think it had some thing to do with the images I had just seen starting to come to life. And then I was totally down with a weird feeling.

Wow, OK, so seeing images and such doesn't necessarily mean one has broken through. Interesting. Maybe I really haven't but it sure felt a bit "alien" in a way, and intense. Just without the cannon effect. I'm pretty sure I have, but just wasn't given over to amazement.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Darkbb
#11 Posted : 12/9/2008 2:40:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
Wow, OK, so seeing images and such doesn't necessarily mean one has broken through. Interesting. Maybe I really haven't but it sure felt a bit "alien" in a way, and intense. Just without the cannon effect. I'm pretty sure I have, but just wasn't given over to amazement.

Not necisarily. I've only seen geometric designs and symbols on lower doses. On a breakthrough its totally submersive for my consionsness. I don't feel as if I have a body. I have also seen entities on lower doses too. The last time I had a medium dose I saw a female entity who seemed to know me really well just by the vibe i got from her. I've also seen multiple entity's from different races and all jumping around and going crazy just to the fact that I was on dmt (this was when I first started smoking the spice. It seems that the first few times I smoked the D it was way more visual and awesome. Idk why its different now. It seemed more vibrant with color and such. Its a bit duller now until I breakthrough which is a totally different story).

If you are unsure that you've had a breakthrough or not you will deffinatly be able to tell a difference when it happens. If you really don't know then i suggest that you pile the D on and smoke till you drop. It sounds easy but getting a method of administration down withought anybody to tell you how can be difficult. My fav way is to use a glass pipe with mesh in it like the machine. Last time I broke through on 3 phat ass hits. I just piled the shit on and said F*K it.

Darkbb
#12 Posted : 12/9/2008 2:41:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

BTW. I don't get the cannon effect on the come up. But the D is different for every one.

soulman
#13 Posted : 12/9/2008 7:17:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From what i understand, a breakthough as it is so lovingly called in the community, is when your conciousness is transported to another dimension/realm whatever. You actually "breakthrough" the veil of this physical reality to the other side. You dont have any awareness of your body, as your mind is quite literlly somewhere else, kinda like being in a dream.
Any experiences where by you just see distortions or images superimposed onto your surrounding reality (usually my bedroom) are not break throughs, but rather threshold effects. Is this correct?

SWIM has experienced some insanley intense threshold effects, but all the while he knew he was in his room. It felt like all his furniture was occupied with intellegence and was trying to show him something, but he didnt know what. But the whole time he was aware he was in his room. He therefore does not mark it as a breakthrough, and breakingthrough is still very much on the to do list : )

Nanaki
#14 Posted : 12/9/2008 7:26:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^^ That's it, I did break through. So it doesn't have to be overly intense in hyperspace itself. That's a relief. Did exactly resemble a dream, almost like in the movies where they put the soft edges to show dream states. Kind of like that.

But I can't get past the being uninterested when I'm there. It's just people walking around, seemingly ordinary. There is a vague recollection that I'm visiting, but usually don't even remember that I smoked something.

I am very fortunate to break through on such low doses. Now I need to train myself how to really experience hyperspace and start taking mental notes. It just seems like "I have all the time in the world" when I'm there so "why bother now?"
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 12/9/2008 7:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recommends a HIGH dose...its very possible that what you feel is a breakthrough is really just some good visuals...SWIM really recommends loading your pipe up with at least 40mg and smoking it all...seriously when you get a good breakthrough..it is ANYTHING but uninteresting or ordinary.
it's a sound

Infinite I
#16 Posted : 12/12/2008 1:47:32 PM

JC

Totally agree Jorkest its actually the most interesting and extrodinary experience Ive ever had as a human and bound to have in the future. I seem to go to different places, isnt always the same places but quite a common theme is sex, them wanting to do it with me or ahem eh to me Confused all in the name of love it seems though. not gay love though Laughing beyond many concepts of our human sexuality, heard folks here call it a beinggasm, christ my experiences certainly were, my girlfriends even jealous, seriously lol

Theres been a few threads here about the whole is this a breakthrough is that a breakthrough, and as darkbb said maybe it does have to be totally submersive but im not so sure, like ive had really crazy expereinces but ive also been aware of my body while all this stuff is going on so id still class that as a breakthrough, but thats just my opinion, dont think it really matters.

Maybe you have to just pile more on nanaki if it seems ordinary, dunno maybe your a hard head or something but its the most amazing place ive ever been to in my life, or places.

islandhome
#17 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nnanaki is only doing up to 20 mg and says hes only getting bout 15 in

he should do a full dose

i
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Jorkest
#18 Posted : 12/12/2008 2:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thats what ive been trying to tell himPleased
it's a sound

tryptographer
#19 Posted : 12/12/2008 9:01:43 PM

tryptamine photographer

Infinite I wrote:
its the most amazing place ive ever been to in my life, or places.

It's the only thing I know that's impossible to exaggerate about!