We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Thh + LSD Options

mew
#1 Posted : 12/7/2008 8:45:05 PM

huachumancer

got both dare i combine?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/7/2008 9:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Suicybe, have you ever tried any MAOI with acid before?

Many years ago SWIM tried acid + passionflower. It was a very nice combination. Sort of ayahuasca like. But passionflower is a very weak MAOI.

THH might make the acid stronger, but I’m guessing it will mostly alter the trip.

Let us know how it goes. I’m excited to read the report!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/7/2008 10:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, I was searching for info on tetrahydroharmine on Google and I came across this page. Look at post #13. It's kind of funny. The guy is so skeptical. He thinks these THH reports here are fake! LOL!

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=6617663

It’s amazing how people some think.

Here’s a fake report for that guy to read from SWIM:
SWIM wrote:
I took 5 hits of THH on blue blotter paper. This shit was awesome dude. After 30 minutes I started growing extra arms and legs. I sort of look like a spider now. It’s been five days since, and my extra arms and legs are still there. I didn’t know about this side effect. It’s kind of cool, but everyone keeps making fun of me at work. But on the bright side, I can do my work faster with the extra arms.

Cool stuff.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:08:14 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

mew
#5 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:39:41 PM

huachumancer

never tried the MAOI plus acid before,
honestly if its like aya im kinda scared, that was no party experience for me Smile
and im not 100 percent sure this is acid, so is there any possible negative combination of other psychedelics and THH? personally i doubt it due to the benevolence of the THH,

i would have attempted this yesterday, but i just now read the post, ill let you know how it goes when round 2 comes up.
perhaps my cactus eating friend will be willing to give it a go. in which case itll be sooner than my attempt.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has taken THH with LSD...its fine...it will make it last a lot longer though
it's a sound

mew
#7 Posted : 12/10/2008 6:40:20 AM

huachumancer

Darn you jorkest!!!
i was hoping to break new ground with my mystery blotter...
i wish i could know it was acid rather than rolling the dice...

p.s.
my acid popcorn tasted funny, i guess that was DOx

p.p.s. that popcorn is from a long time ago, and i was since referring to my last amount of blotter

lorax
#8 Posted : 12/10/2008 9:45:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just be sure its 100% good acid. white fluff or needle point preferred! don't use blotter with THH! it could contain some other crap like traces of speed - this could do SOME harm on THH! rather keep your THH until you find good acid! i've known a dude who ate 3g peganum harmala and then added 250mics to it. he was scared shitless! trees started to grow into his room from the outside wanting to consume him. it was a moonlit, stormy night. he hid under a blanket for like 5 and a half hours before he dared take a peek Pleased
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

69ron
#9 Posted : 12/10/2008 10:33:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Trees growing into his room trying to get him...that sounds fun to me!!!!

That reminds me, when SWIM was at the park he mixed 10 mg of harmine + 5 mg of 5-MeO-DMT (I think) and took it sublingually. After a while all the trees at the park looked like large hands reaching out of the soil trying to grab the sun. It was awesome.

SWIM will try THH with LSH someday and see how that goes. He can't get LSD anymoreSad

mew
#10 Posted : 12/10/2008 9:29:09 PM

huachumancer

sounds like a beautiful experience 69ron
im envious of your adventures
(i dont fret, ill catch up Razz)

jamie
#11 Posted : 12/11/2008 3:26:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

LSH...I could get that with my LSA + peppermint oil?? Ive wanted to try it for a while now..how does it differ from LSA(i'd be using morning glories, heavenly blues that I grew)
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#12 Posted : 12/11/2008 3:42:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSH is much more like LSD. It's a stimulant while LSA is a sedative. SWIM finds it nearly identical to LSD in low doses where it's a beautiful experience, but he doesn't like high doses at all. High doses of LSA or LSH are unpleasant. Keep the doses low.

mew
#13 Posted : 12/11/2008 3:54:32 AM

huachumancer

LSA on high doses has been known, for me and friends, to be "godless" and rogue

mew
#14 Posted : 12/11/2008 3:54:45 AM

huachumancer

LSA on high doses has been known, for me and friends, to be "godless" and rogue

lorax
#15 Posted : 12/11/2008 11:55:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSA in high doses feels as if one is about to die. It has the same effect as a heavy ayahuasca brew on me. Or the same effect as mushrooms vs. MAOi. At the end I'm always just happy to be alive. I don't like LSA.. but LSH has fired up my interest!

where would be a good source to order HBWR seeds from for a reasonable price?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 12/11/2008 5:27:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

im sure that just about anywhere has decent HBWR..im not sure of sources though
it's a sound

jamie
#17 Posted : 12/11/2008 5:37:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i know what you mean, I once did a cold water tea with morning glories for a friend and I, and for some reason he couldnt handle drinkning more than a mouthful, so I drank his and mine...and I was extremely fucked up and he felt almsot nothing but a little sedation.. I did have VERY strong closed eye visuals of egyptian/mayan pyramids and motifs, but coupled with lots of paranoia and body achesConfused ..

Ive had somewhat nicer but milder experiencs with woodrose..
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#18 Posted : 12/11/2008 8:31:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The HBWR seeds actually grown in Hawaii are the best SWIM has tried.

Look around for one of the mint oil techs. They are believed to convert the LSA to LSH. Wether or not this actually happens is up to debate, but the effects are definitely far more like LSD when peppermint oil is added. It gets rid of the sedative effects of the LSA and adds a psychedelic dimension to it that is very LSD-like. SWIM has had some excellent experiences after adding peppermint oil to his extracts.

polytrip
#19 Posted : 12/14/2008 8:54:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
Suicybe, have you ever tried any MAOI with acid before?

Many years ago SWIM tried acid + passionflower. It was a very nice combination. Sort of ayahuasca like. But passionflower is a very weak MAOI.

THH might make the acid stronger, but I’m guessing it will mostly alter the trip.

Let us know how it goes. I’m excited to read the report!

I realy liked the acid+ passionflower combo. Indeed, it's more DMT-like. The visuals become more 3D, it lasts a little longer and there's a sensation of floating.
High doses of HBWR gave me a feeling of dreaming. Everything seemed unreal, but it completely lacked other psychedelic properties like hallucinations or visual and auditory morphing.
I once had realy bad acid, that gave me some of the effects i had with a high dose of LSA-seeds and also some blackouts. I don't know if that could have been caused by lysergic-acid or the LSD being converted into other lysergic's during the productionproces.
All the other acid-trips i've had where completely unlike LSA. Not just that they where energetic instead of sedating, but they where also more overwhelming than even high doses of LSA-seeds.
I did an LSA-MAOI (rue) combo once, but it didn't realy add something to the whole thing, just gave me a slight headache afterwards.

Nanaki
#20 Posted : 12/18/2008 4:13:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So is this the best tek for extracting LSA from MG or HBWR seeds?

http://www.drugsandbooze...m/showthread.php?t=18566

Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

12NEXT