We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
THIS IS ALL YOU ARE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS Options

DoctorMantus
#21 Posted : 1/27/2012 11:22:56 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Wow this certainly was a great read.! My mind is literally blown from reading your experience, thank you.

It is nice to hear you had such an experience, reading it brought back slight memories of one of my experiences, but i did not go no were you did, i give you props and much courage for traveling so deep, and coming back with the information you did.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

3rdI
#22 Posted : 1/27/2012 12:12:38 PM

veni, vidi, spici

thanks again everyone.

the experience has left me in a strange place really, almost as if i have been given/shown all i need for the time being, especially from a high dose perspective. Its left me with a strange feeling/head space/relationship to reality that i have not had before.

The place i went to wasn't scary at all but i think it was so disturbingly and intensely real that i am a little reluctant to dive back into hyperspace as i know i could go back there, while im not scared of that place it isnt somewhere i would want to go every time.

I have always thought there is more to life than what we are told/think, weird things like ouija boards, telepathy and a few other strange things that dont comply with consensus reality but that have happened to me in my life, the place i went was like the place where these thing were generated from.

i have had a (much) smaller journey since then and i was reminded that spice isnt about the place i went to, and that going that deep isnt the main point to my/our endeavours.

It was a journey where i was shown the lovely, crazy, silly, colourfull things "the pink elephants" to steal a phrase, i was told/shown that the less "epic" experiences are equally as valuble if you know/learn how to look at them in the right way.

I think this is what i will be doing for a while, i think i have had my fill of Shocked Shocked Shocked for a while
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

DoctorMantus
#23 Posted : 1/27/2012 10:22:51 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

For sure i would say you did have your fill, time to take a break.

Now go out an enjoy life, nature, Celebrate yourself. celebrate those close to you Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

acacian
#24 Posted : 2/6/2012 6:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there are some eerie similarities in this report to experiences i have had
just jolted a little flash back of what it feels like.... the sounds of an entity showing you how deep things really go and the rhythms they use in their language to convey those meanings

Dante
#25 Posted : 2/6/2012 10:16:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow mate, you are a brave boyscout!

Very well written as well, you almost took me there...

I hope one day Ill be able to go there!
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

PREV12