We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old soul, new to DMT Options

lobo108
#1 Posted : 1/3/2012 11:06:49 AM

Wagonwheel

Friends, I have been perusing this site for several months now and have recently made the leap into the world that is DMT. I completely understand the ramifications and dangers of exposing the psyche to such a powerful experience. My intent is to help myself and my “group” in expanding on our reality. Within the last 10 months, I have been increasingly more active in my personal spiritual growth as I active in the Unified Consciousness shift that we are currently encountering. I am thankful for the assemblies of likeminded people, such as myself, everywhere. The diversity of souls working for a better world is so encouraging. For far too long I have felt isolated. This is no longer a concern of mine because there are far too many that seem to feel the same and are seeking personal tools to cope with their detachment. In short, once I focused on myself, ironically the whole was brought into focus. We are one with everything seen and unseen. I am thankful for these new tools that open the "eye" required to see.

Blessings,

Wagonwheel

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/3/2012 8:22:22 PM

lobo108 wrote:
Friends, I have been perusing this site for several months now and have recently made the leap into the world that is DMT. I completely understand the ramifications and dangers of exposing the psyche to such a powerful experience. My intent is to help myself and my “group” in expanding on our reality. Within the last 10 months, I have been increasingly more active in my personal spiritual growth as I active in the Unified Consciousness shift that we are currently encountering. I am thankful for the assemblies of likeminded people, such as myself, everywhere. The diversity of souls working for a better world is so encouraging. For far too long I have felt isolated. This is no longer a concern of mine because there are far too many that seem to feel the same and are seeking personal tools to cope with their detachment. In short, once I focused on myself, ironically the whole was brought into focus. We are one with everything seen and unseen. I am thankful for these new tools that open the "eye" required to see.

Blessings,

Wagonwheel

/me blows a french horn

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, lobo108!

Thanks for writing this essay.
How has DMT affected your life in these past 10 months?

Happy to have you on board! See you around the forum!

entheogenadvocate
#3 Posted : 1/4/2012 2:07:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
For far too long I have felt isolated. This is no longer a concern of mine because there are far too many that seem to feel the same and are seeking personal tools to cope with their detachment. In short, once I focused on myself, ironically the whole was brought into focus.

Welcome to the Nexus! These words gave me goosebumps. I look forward to talking with and hearing more from you in the future. It does seem that with the right intentions and tools, a person can discover an infinite amount about their environment by digging into their own soul.

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Wyntur
#4 Posted : 1/4/2012 7:14:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Beautiful (; Stay around awhile won't you..?

soulthatcreates
#5 Posted : 1/4/2012 8:32:33 AM

simply beautiful

Welcome to the Nexus! Glad to have you aboard! Smile
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

lobo108
#6 Posted : 1/4/2012 9:41:02 AM

Wagonwheel

Thank you all for showing interest in my simple words. Yesterday morning I had a most profound transcendent experience. I laid back into the electric comfort of my soul and left this place for another. I could “see” my creation from a time past. The cosmos was spiraling out into its infinity and had I had an eternal calendar with specific “dates”, I could have put my finger on the exact time the events were happening. I could envision my many parts scattering only to return to the sum that I am now. I was aware of myself in bed and was viewing into a vast riff, most definitely a view from above, below. At first I rationalized an ego struggle but soon learned (remembered) that this experience was the only way I could compare time/space with space/time in the same context. I have intermingled qigong with this incredible molecule and find it very unusual. I like unusual. I plan on sticking around awhile and getting to know you all. Thank you for the support and much much love.

Insane respect for all,

Wagonwheel