We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I seem to have a dilemma Options

Walter D. Roy
#1 Posted : 1/3/2012 2:04:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are two men who live in the woods, so secluded so silently. They have forgotten the meaning of society and philosophy. For who need to remember? They meditate for four hours in the morning, and tend the gardens for another four hours in the evening. And each morning the first man wakes up, only to find the other asleep. He will hit him an say "Wake up you lazy turd!" The man will wake up and of course sit with his brother. But when it comes time to tend the garden the other man finds the first resistant to the work and insists on sitting. He will hit him and say "Get up you lazy turd!" Finally after this has gone on for some time the first man asks the second "Why are you so reluctant to sit, and explore your inner self? For is it not man human obligation to do so?" The second in turn said "Why is it you resist the heat of work and the sweat labor causes? Is it not your human obligation to survive?" Then they each turned to each other laughed and bowed. And as the bowed the first man hit the second saying "Come you dull brain, it is time to sit!"
The Unknown = A Place to Learn

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

StrangeCharm
#2 Posted : 1/4/2012 1:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Walter D. Roy wrote:
They have forgotten the meaning of society and philosophy. For who need to remember?

It seems to me that they don't need to remember because they embody those things in their own turdy, dull-brained ways. Smile

Shamasi Wiz
#3 Posted : 1/4/2012 9:10:48 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Some people explore their inner selves while rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. And some people toil and struggle, digging themselves into a hole while sitting around doing nothing.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 1/4/2012 7:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shamasi Wiz wrote:
Some people explore their inner selves while rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. And some people toil and struggle, digging themselves into a hole while sitting around doing nothing.

beautiful Smile
elusive illusion