We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fumarate FASW yeild question Options

The Day Tripper
#1 Posted : 12/30/2011 11:46:24 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
So i just finished salting my first d-limo pull off of a 100g a/b i was doing. I initially salted out as the hcl, but it would not dry so i added some water and tossed it back into the base solution. I then proceeded to pull again with d-limo, and then then salted with fasw. I used 410mg of fumaric acid, and approx 75ml of distilled water. Shook the hell out of the mixture every so often, and let it sit for a good 12 hours.

After decanting off the fasw, and evaporating it, i yielded 1.86g of really white and sparkly dry (not oily) fumarates. This seems a little excessive to me (not complaining lol), being that i only used 410mg of fumaric acid. I was under the assumption that fumaric acid made up approx %30 of the weight of the salt, so i did some math and 1.86 * .3 (%30) came out as .558. That would mean assuming its relatively pure i would have needed 558mg of fumaric acid to get that amount of dmt fumarate. Is this the correct way to make the calculation?

I am doing a dry acetone wash as I'm typing this up, but am wondering how i got so much from only 410mg of fumaric acid, and distilled water (no extra salts like tap water).

Any ideas or comments?

Thanks-

Edit- 1.75g after washing 2x with acetone.

NVM, i figured it out. Guess i was doing shoddy math. If dmt has a molecular weight of ~188, and fumaric acid ~116, then two dmts and a fumaric acid molecule would weigh 492 molecular weights. So that divided by the molecular weight of fumaric acid ~116 is .23, or %23 percent by weight. Now my numbers match up pretty good, thats ~405 mg fumaric acid for 1.75g of dmt fumarate. Pretty decent for a first pull I'd say.
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oldtripper
#2 Posted : 1/3/2012 4:42:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

with what looks like to be 1.5% return my question is where and when you get your MHRB? i jsut used Natxux Wonxdxerxs..hoping i will have your same experience!..the weight anywayVery happy