We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just broke through. DMT od. Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 12/6/2008 5:07:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Today I wanted to break through so i loaded up my bubbler lit a match. and took a few MASSIVE cottony hits (dont remember how many Smile ). I would consider it a dmt overdose since about 5 seconds after setting my pipe down i had a few flashes of colors and shapes and then everything went white and nothing happend. When I started coming back i couldn't move and didn't want to move. I felt as if i had died and was being reborn into this world. Unlike my first breakthrough i didn't have fear this time just complete nothingness. Like purgatory. After i was completely down i felt as if it was just a big black out and thats why i dont remember anything. I really wish i remembered the first few minutes of the trip. because thats the only time i know somthing happend. who knows maybe i had an awesome colorful dreamy trip but i just dont remember a damn thing.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/6/2008 5:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha that will happen..SWIM sometimes ends up on the other side of the room..with the ceiling dripping down onto the floor..and SWIM wonders how he got there..but then he just figures he must have just smoked some spice..and walked over to the other side of the room without realizing it...and then as he comes down he starts to remember that he HAD in fact been smoking spice and that he was about to do it again!
it's a sound

Darkbb
#3 Posted : 12/6/2008 8:39:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lol yeah i forgot to say as i was coming out of the breakthrough i had totally forgot i had smoked the spice until i looked over at my windowsill and saw the pipe laying there. thankfully upright. dont want bong water all over the place

Nanaki
#4 Posted : 12/6/2008 8:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to break through one day. But man, ceiling dripping down, that would be weird. I haven't gone that far, but tonight I might. Just without the MAOI I tried this morning which I kind of blew the process.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

69ron
#5 Posted : 12/6/2008 9:09:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
Today I wanted to break through so i loaded up my bubbler lit a match. and took a few MASSIVE cottony hits (dont remember how many Smile ). I would consider it a dmt overdose since about 5 seconds after setting my pipe down i had a few flashes of colors and shapes and then everything went white and nothing happend. When I started coming back i couldn't move and didn't want to move. I felt as if i had died and was being reborn into this world. Unlike my first breakthrough i didn't have fear this time just complete nothingness. After i was completely down i felt as if it was just a big black out and thats why i dont remember anything.

I really wish i remembered the first few minutes of the trip. because thats the only time i know somthing happend. who knows maybe i had an awesome colorful dreamy trip but i just dont remember a damn thing.

Sounds to me like there was 5-MeO-DMT in the mix. Are you sure it was just DMT?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Darkbb
#6 Posted : 12/6/2008 9:14:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well it never did a wash on it and i extracted from mimosa so i'm not really shure.

69ron
#7 Posted : 12/6/2008 9:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mimosa doesn't have 5-MeO-DMT, but it does have at least one alkaloid besides DMT that is sort of like 5-MeO-DMT. The alkaloid is unknown. Some people call it "jungle spice".
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#8 Posted : 12/7/2008 12:16:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't jungle spice red in color? I know the OP didn't mention the color though, but something other than yellow or white, at least for me, would tell me something.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Darkbb
#9 Posted : 12/7/2008 2:18:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

idk. have you ever just smoked too much and didn't remember a thing? I mean on most of my breakthroughs i remember bits and pieces like flashes of things and emotional aspects that i had.

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 12/7/2008 2:23:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has most certainly forgotten everything before...its like..he takes a hit..then wakes up and cant remember if he hit the pipe or not..
it's a sound

Nanaki
#11 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:51:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM has most certainly forgotten everything before...its like..he takes a hit..then wakes up and cant remember if he hit the pipe or not..

I remember probably about 75% of what happened, but I was probably just "barely" broken through.

varun
#12 Posted : 12/9/2008 10:52:18 AM

jo_cosmic

Darkbb wrote:
lol yeah i forgot to say as i was coming out of the breakthrough i had totally forgot i had smoked the spice until i looked over at my windowsill and saw the pipe laying there. thankfully upright. dont want bong water all over the place

That happens to me often. I trip and completely forget that i'm trippin and for a few seconds while coming back I wonder why is everything so wierd. Oh... that's right... I just tripped.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 12/9/2008 3:21:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

happens to SWIM to
it's a sound

lorax
#14 Posted : 12/9/2008 4:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is exactly the reason why i like to have a sitter.. usually one doesnt move around.. but one still might. don't wanna come back from hyperspace to see my alien communication device smashed to pieces and bongwater on the floor.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Hugh Cronic
#15 Posted : 12/10/2008 3:02:01 AM

Travis

Today i witnessed SWIM take a hit for the first time . I told SWIM everything needed to know for a first time traveler. Take a huge blast and hold it in for as long as you can , " Longer the better " . Well Bieng a witness to many subjects this was by far the most intense trip ever witnessed.

As SWIM took and held the hoot in , The longer SWIM held it in , the more messed up he was getting . . .like starting holding hands all handicapped and pacing his head back side to side. SWIM ended up on the floor curled in the Fetal position . SWIM was out of it , there was no communication with him. It was longer then normal before he came out of his trip , and when SWIM did he shared his experience. Basically in a nut shell this is going to show how powerfull the train of thought can order us to percieve in either negative and positve thinking.

A Just a few days ago there was a terrible accident involving vehicles. The people involved were friends of SWIMS , Plus a few months ago the same situation happened to another one of SWIMS friends .

So heres my analogy , Obviously the thought of recent friends passing away was indoubtfully in SWIMS head . So to make it short SWIM had a bad trip , SWIM said he died twice in his experience . He was even able to see all his friends gather around him while he was curled up on the floor in like a out of body expereince type of vision.

He was the first person I have witnessed to have a bad trip . . .
Has anyone else Died before . . .i imagine yes

Amazing how the mind works
Life is the best video game, best graphics, best gameplay, infinit options, always upgrading, real life action.