We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
left brain/right brain - two different beings who together become godlike? Options

flyboy
#1 Posted : 12/6/2008 4:17:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, yesterday I read a new release on Einstein's brain that his two lobes, left and right, were much closer together than normal and that may have been involved in his mathematical and conceptual abilities.

That triggered a repeated idea I get on dmt trips but have forgotten when i come down:

It feels to me as if my left brain is actually 'communicating' with my right brain in a different way.... that the 'dmt bee' or shape-shifters are in fact 'consciousnesses' of a non-logical sort that in day-today life "guide" my conscious focus in order to sustain the body to accomplish what is still the 'unknown purpose', but which i suspect is to bridge the spirit world and the physical world. Like the bee is an astronaut using me as a spaceship in order to discover and 'beam back' information. For example, if NASA sent people to another time dimension knowing they could probably not return, they would be on a mission to beam back info without hope of ever returning, therefore making it a purely spiritual quest leading to sure death in the typical sense.. hence requiring involving a completely different type of astronaut..not a trained scientist perse, but a spiritual person willing to sacrifice it all.

I get the feeling one half of the brain is primate, earthly, animal, responsible for logical acts like eating, hunting, finding a partner, etc... and the othre side is responsible for the "overall story" that extends beyond the physical, this lifetime, and this planet/dimension/lifetime.

The final revelation involves the "leader bee", the shape shifter, the guide, was at one time a distinct type of entity or being and was "implanted" into our system by some sort of distinct and living force in a short single era, rather than as a byproduct of our existence of earth through long-term drawn-out Darwinian evolution.

The question it all begs of me is, if we could fuse the left and right brain, would we become all-knowing and godlike?

And assuming by hypothesis the answer is yes, is there or shouldn't there be concentrated effort to develop or find a substance that accomplished this as efficiently and effectively as possible? Just like developing computers helped propel science and knowledge forward leaps and bounds, wouldn't developing a brain enhancer be worth just as much effort for the very same reason?

Too fucking bad we can't dose Einstein and his peers with the whole range of psychedelics and take notes, I can't imagine the shit they would come up with (based in reality somewhat and not purely subjective conjecture like me!)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mattimus
#2 Posted : 12/6/2008 5:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how would on describe the visual cortex if it exists on both halfs of the brain?
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/6/2008 5:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you can use Binuaral rhythms to synchronize your brain hemispheres...and it does alter your consciousness
it's a sound

junctionalfunkie
#4 Posted : 12/13/2008 8:51:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been undergoing EMDR therapy for the past six weeks or so, which involves shifting consciousness rapidly from one brain hemisphere to the other very quickly.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/emdr_therapy.htm

I'm having a session later today, after which I plan to smoke some DMT. I'll post as to whether it affects the experience at all, as I've been wondering this for a while.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 12/13/2008 9:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

excellent! i cant wait to hear about this!
it's a sound

junctionalfunkie
#6 Posted : 12/14/2008 5:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, nothing special (as much as you can call ANY DMT experience "nothing special." Wink

From my notes immediately after:

"I just went somewhere on DMT that I've been before, but had completely forgotten about.... and from the material left in the pipe, I estimate that it only took about 20 mg (synthetic).

Everything was the same, yet definitely different, somehow. Everything looked cleaner, more simplified visually, physical objects reduced to their elemental components, like a cartoon world, but not really...
There was definitely a sense of "breaking through" into this state, in terms of it was a sudden shift from the normal world into this one, but not so dramatic a breakthrough as a full-blown, high-dose experience. Music sounded exactly the same as it would normally, but everything else was far from normal, although I had to pay close attention in order to determine exactly how everything else was different. Printed words on my calendar and books were composed of jumbled-up letters, but still recognizable as letters. I also would see movement in my peripheral vision, but if I turned to look at what was moving, it would go back to being stationary.

Like I said, I've been in such a state before, but ususally passed it by on my way to more intense places.

Incredible. DMT can provide so many different experiences. Smile "

hellcord
#7 Posted : 12/23/2008 6:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gentlemen Very happy

Hello, this is ...[and here I finally discovered what SWIM means on this forum, a concept that I find for the very first time, and find totall awesome, edited the previously written post, to the correct form Very happy ]

this is SWIM's first post here, and given some previous visions and trips on the matter SWIM thought it would be a good thread for an introduction Smile

The brain is indeed a wonderful machine of emotions and information, a house of colors, a gathering of entities playing a beautiful game with each other.

SWIM has never tried dmt, but does like riding Salvia, and is also growing a little Phalaris for later dmt extraction Very happy

And it's from one of the Salvia trips that SWIM got some very interesting info, regarding the brain and its functions and its structure. As you may already know, Salvia is a strong dissociative, in the sense that it detaches one part of us (the 'me' we are usually here as), and physically seems to move it to one region of the brain, while leaving a wide wide space for new entities or personalities to come and take charge, for the duration of the trip. In effect you are 'taken outside of yourself' for a while, and shown how you look like from the perspective of another entity, within your body, you see how you are definitely not your body, just something that controls it most of the time while awake.

In one of those trips, SWIM saw/felt a lot of info coming from what looked like those cliche grey aliens, with huge heads, large black eyes and immense knowledge of the uses of the brain inside, each lobe, hemisphere, eye/brain and brain/body connection, and many other probably far beyond our reach and/or anatomy.

It was shown that the left side is more logical and the right one more artistic / holistic (known in regular mainstream science today) but also that the left side is more 'aimed' at material matters, living down here, while the right side, if properly educated, has the ability to access levels above the material realm, where the colors come from, and the vast fantastic lands that SWIM's sure all of you have tested many times in many ways Surprised

Also for quite some time SWIM was shown that both itself and the people around it (friends, strangers on the street) normally have a great imbalance between the 2 hemispheres, as our long years of public schooling and the daily focus / activities only on material things tend to empower the left side to a disproportionate level, while neglecting the right side altogether. Like a muscle unused, we are left ignorant of the fantastic art that is all around and above us, the meanings and synchronicities that enrich our life at every moment. This leads to a lack of harmony within ourselves and the energy we give off, the entities we attract to communicate with us, and so on and so forth.

Entheogens can however, at least temporarily, 'reconfigure' the way our brains work, ordering everything correctly, showing us different patterns of neural activity, and as we experience entheogens more and more often, our brains learn to produce more and more of these patterns naturally, getting us closer and closer to a good optimal balance between left and right.

Hopefully SWIM'll get to extract some dmt from its phalaris arundinacea soon, so that it can see what dmt teaches about the brain. From what SWIM has seen, the Salvia guides knew quite a bit Very happy

This is a great forum btw, and it's one of the few sites on these matters that SWIM can access from work Wink