We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Insuffulated THH HCl w/ Smoked DMT Options

amor_fati
#1 Posted : 12/6/2008 10:02:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

A very powerful key...15mg THH HCl insuffulated in four rails w/ 50-60mg DMT smoked. The burn is only slight and reminiscent of vicks vapo-rub, SWIM recommends lining one's nostrils with a little water and baking soda beforehand. One could probably lower the dose to as little as 5mg.

The experience was like everything SWIM had only ever been able to glimpse with harmine. It was also like decoding SWIM's recent straight smoked spice trips. SWIM's been in the process of developing a philosophy for the past few years, and this is the first time psychedelics have allowed him to fully immerse in his thoughts regarding it.

SWIM feels that his supplement regimen--which includes nootropics--has also been helping him to fully grasp the experience.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 12/6/2008 11:26:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im intrigued this looks a powerful and efficient combo! Id love to see the full report. Smile

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/6/2008 3:45:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati, how would you say that the THH + DMT experiment compared to DMT alone, or DMT with harmine?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/6/2008 4:03:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM took some acid yesterday..and then took 80mg of harmine plus 70mg of THH HCl with 100mg of dmt fumarate..plus smoked some spice...(also on a semi-full stomach..thats why so much spice)

smoked spice is wonderful with THH..its actually one of his favorite ways...because you can control the intake of the spice very well..since the THH kinda slows down the experience you can really get into it..and the THH also leaves you with a very clear head for it...

the harmine is fairly clear headed but it kinda just makes SWIM lay around in a sorta dreamy stupor...but with a bit of stimulation..but it definitely has a bit of clouding to it

SWIM is more able to remember things with just THH...harmine is not nearly as clear as THH..but still nice sometimes

overall it was a wonderful night...didnt really get any sleep but it was fun laying in bed..and every so often SWIM would grab his lovely little vaporgenie from beside him and take a little toke to amp up the experience a bit...

harmine seems almost too shallow...kinda devoid of content...it seems THH makes it a bit deeper psychedelically
it's a sound

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 12/6/2008 10:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmine is definitely cloudier, and straight smoked spice is more alien and encoded. THH seems to translate DMT nicely. It's much more clear, and SWIM could feel information filling his head. It was like exercise or training for the brain while your brain's already in pretty good shape. It's definitely up there with LSD, if not better, though SWIM enjoys the lengthiness of LSD.

There are certain details regarding the experience that SWIM cannot yet reveal, but this trip did have a strong martial quality.

69ron
#6 Posted : 12/6/2008 10:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you mean exactly by "strong martial quality"?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#7 Posted : 12/7/2008 8:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a theme SWIM's been noticing in his visions, especially lately. Visions of wars, intense connections with historical warrior cultures, and a strong sense of invigoration and physical prowess. SWIM's gotten something similar only once from smoked spice, but it was extremely garbled and absurd--the whole alien circus quality. SWIM usually gets these sorts of visions and feelings from harmine based pharmahuasca, but it tends to be of a more primal nature. The THH seemed to put everything into a more contemporary or even futuristic quality.

SWIM's had visions of armor embedded in his skin while looking in the mirror during a strong LSD trip. The armor had either a futuristic quality or an ancient quality reminiscent a South American, Egyptian, or Persian aesthetic.

Maybe it's precognitive or maybe it's almost completely internal. WWIII? A sort of age of Ragnarok? SWIM doesn't know and doesn't care to suppose too much. Even it were precognitive, SWIM would still simply take into existential context.

Also, 15mg is the minimum that SWIM would recommend, since 8mg was closer to a standard DMT experience.