We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Astral Projection Is DNA Options

toppy
#1 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:30:19 PM

Eon Worker

Im going to keep this short and simple.
I have come to the realisation that when astral projecting, you are actually looking at your DNA.
When increasing your vibration your able to see more of your DNA, so thats what DNA activation means, i would call it more a case of being able to sustain your vibration rather than activating a certain strand of DNA.
Even what you see while on DMT is your DNA, but your looking at it with an extremely intense frequency.

Your chakra system, i believe to be your DNA system also,connects from your testicles or ovaries up to your 2 glands in the center of the head (right/left gland) then to your pineal.

Im not going to elaborate anymore than i already have.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:32:12 PM

Do you have any idea what you are really talking about?

toppy
#3 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:35:45 PM

Eon Worker

۩ wrote:

I do, thats why i wish not to elaborate.
I would rather give the keywords of a theory to see if people can make sense and connect the dots.

۩
#4 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:38:41 PM

You are connecting dots where they don't actually connect. They are connected in your mind, and yours alone.

This is what happens when you don't apply critical thinking to your thoughts.

What you have here are ideas. Not theories. Theories generally have some kind of evidence to back up their claims.

Here you just have lack of differentiation between what is true and what isn't.

You post a lot of this kind of stuff toppy, you should really work on this. Those are my thoughts about all of this.

dromedary
#5 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:42:02 PM

Camelus dromedarius

toppy wrote:
Im going to keep this short and simple.
I have come to the realisation that when astral projecting, you are actually looking at your deoxyribonucleic acid.
When increasing your vibration your able to see more of your deoxyribonucleic acid, so thats what deoxyribonucleic acid activation means, i would call it more a case of being able to sustain your vibration rather than activating a certain strand of deoxyribonucleic acid.
Even what you see while on DMT is your deoxyribonucleic acid, but your looking at it with an extremely intense frequency.

Your chakra system, i believe to be your deoxyribonucleic acid system also,connects from your testicles or ovarys up to your 2 glands in the center of the head (right/left gland) then to your pineal.

Kind of looks silly when you remember that DNA is actually just a kind of nucleic acid, which have well-understood properties and little room for mystic interpretation.

toppy wrote:

Im not going to elaborate anymore than i already have.

Then no one is going to take you any more seriously than they already have.

toppy
#6 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:48:23 PM

Eon Worker

The Idea i have is that every individual is a bigger version of DNA to your higher self, your higher dimensional being.

The theory is like.... Life is DNA within DNA.

۩
#7 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:51:46 PM

Dear toppy,

Do you not realize why all of your threads get deleted? Meditate on this.

And quite possibly, this is the forum for you http://dnaactivation.tribe.net/

joedirt
#8 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:54:09 PM

Not I

۩ wrote:

No. Smile
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

dromedary
#9 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:54:58 PM

Camelus dromedarius

toppy wrote:
a bigger version of DNA to your higher self

Why not just say 'spiritual essence' or something then? Your concept of a 'bigger version of DNA' clearly has nothing to do with DNA apart from a tenuous passing resemblance at the 'they both define some part of you' level.

toppy
#10 Posted : 12/29/2011 7:04:17 PM

Eon Worker

The only reason i posted this thread was because of my experienced perception.

When i close my eyes, i can SEE in color, my DNA, and i can FEEL it running through the lower end of my body all the way to the center of my brain. I use and control the feeling in order to see certain parts of the DNA. It just seems to me like i am looking up and down a tube of DNA which somehow sychs to my feelings. The only reason i have not explored this more than i could is because of the overwhelming reality of it.

bindu
#11 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:03:22 PM

Sounds interesting... elaborate

did it come spontaniously or as an answer to your intention/notion/question

also be aware that most peaple will not just understand anything if you only give a few hints

maybe the best way to share your expierience is find a way in which it can be repeated by others

blessed be all forms of intelligence

universecannon
#12 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:33:45 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

you instigated the negative responses with such a vague post. Can you elaborate more on why you have this theory?

Is this sober that you see the dna with eyes closed? I remeber ananda bosman recalling that in their experiments with weeks spent dark rooming people reported a sort of holographic readout of the dna while sober that was similar to ayahuasca..i would seriously reconsider coming to conclusions about any theory as to whats going on here though just yet

It is interesting to note though that the double helix structure is a motif seen in shamanic cultures worldwide

you might want to check out jeremy narby's book the cosmic serpent

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

RebornInSmoke
#13 Posted : 12/29/2011 10:03:04 PM

Lysergic Feline

i hypothesize that you were high, OP.
discuss.
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

toppy
#14 Posted : 12/29/2011 10:31:41 PM

Eon Worker

I can see it while sober....
When i close my eyes...I see a line of the color spectrum, connected in the center of this line is a purple sphere looking ball which is bright... The line is moving around in a circular motion. I have been seeing this for some months now but it does get stronger day by day.
I clear all my thoughts and explore the light, i have become familiar with how to use feeling and my eyes to explore certain states of the light.
It has only recently come to my attention that i am looking at a helix of light as it has become more clear in my mind.
The color of the bright sphere in the center will change color depending on my feeling in my body, i find that if i fear while seeing this, it will turn yellow etc but i generally keep it blue/purple. If i focus on this light i enter what people call hyperspace and see lots of neon images, webbed tunnels of light and all sorts of stuff, i see writing alot of the time which i find hard to make out. I get the feeling that i am looking within my blueprint of life.

I find it hard to elaborate too much because i tend to hold myself back from exploring. As my conscious seems to get higher and higher it starts to feel and look like i am flying through the light, i can hear and feel the buzzing frequency get stronger and stronger and i almost lose connection with my physical body so i struggle and i mean struggle to start moving physically again, in fear that i wont find my way back.

After coming out of this state, i see all sorts of neon green images over my body, hieroglyphs, only very faint, can barely see them and make out what they are, i can feel them hovering on my skin like energy, can see images coming through my hands.

If i have a couple of tokes on a spliff, then things do get too crazy for me to handle at the moment. The matrix tends to become more real than ever. I start to realize that the mind is infinitely capable of more than you think.

Its funny, just as writing this post, there is a report on the news about the helter skelter there building for the London 2012 Olympics.

SpartanII
#15 Posted : 12/30/2011 1:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, Toppy! I would definitely continue to explore this, it could lead to more- but don't take it too seriously, as that could hold you back through confusion and self-importance. It seems you have a good connection to your creativity and right-brain hemisphere thinking. Do you practice lucid dreaming? That would be a great way to really take your visualizations and theories to a whole new level. :idea:

AlbertKLloyd
#16 Posted : 12/30/2011 1:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

toppy wrote:

When i close my eyes, i can SEE in color, my DNA, and i can FEEL it running through the lower end of my body all the way to the center of my brain...

It just seems to me like i am looking up and down a tube of DNA which somehow sychs to my feelings.

Color is an artifact of visual perception and is not going to exist on a molecular scale. DNA is bound together in a pattern, it is not stored in a "tube" form but is almost woven together in the nucleus.

Your perception is like looking at a cloud, you identify what you can see and your mind shapes this. You identify what you see as DNA and work the experience based on this, but are not literally perceiving DNA. At least this is my theory.

But if you can recall some of the basic sequences of nucleotides you saw in color we can test your perceptions relationship to known sequences of human DNA. Longer sequences would be better like something with over 15bp.

So did you perceive any methylation of DNA?
How does methylation of DNA affect the folding of it in-vivo?
What effect does this have on the linear shape of the DNA?

d-T-r
#17 Posted : 1/7/2012 8:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think i get what he's getting at.

I dont think you can say something like astral projection IS dna though.

Look into 'Kundalini'. Even if someone has astral traveled before and has no idea about kundalini and chakras, the chances are, they were feeling very clear and energetically balanced at the time.

I've only ever gone a very small amount of out of my body as the sensation i would not return was too overwhelming to just let it unfold on the numerous occasions i've had it. some 'awake' but extremely relaxed and some while asleep and awakened into sleep paralysis.

Anyway, I would say to you, toppy, Dont worry about making a thread about it just yet, until you understand what it is you're actually exploring first. If you feel you are on to something, keep going. just be as coherant as you can. criticism isnt a bad thing it's there to drive us to think and feel harder about what it is we're trying to convey.

from memoery, that aya documentary other worlds, talks about DNA and how in certain states we essentiall tap into it and can sometimes 'see' it. That DR (i forget his name) who won a nobel prize also spoke about seeing his own biology unfolded while on acid if i recall. I think it's in the same doc.

jamie
#18 Posted : 1/7/2012 10:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

astral projection does not really resemble what the OP is talking about IMO..I think they are confusing astral projection with a DMT experience. Astral projection for most people is not like a DMT trip. You leave the body(at least it seems) and enter another 3d reality that is often times a double of this one, or other realities altogether. Not all altered states are like a DMT experience.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#19 Posted : 1/7/2012 10:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Color is an artifact of visual perception and is not going to exist on a molecular scale"

As far as I know color correlates with a specific vibration.
Long live the unwoke.

astralspice
#20 Posted : 1/11/2012 3:49:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=toppy]I can see it while sober....
When i close my eyes...I see a line of the color spectrum, connected in the center of this line is a purple sphere looking ball which is bright... The line is moving around in a circular motion.

Yes I know exactly what your talking about here. I get the exact same thing that is always purple whenever i close my eyes then if i sit on it for a while it will either turn orange or green and spinning. it's said if you can keep going deeper into it while it grows you can then enter some type of star-field, then you'll find yourself in the astral plane. im still working on that oneVery happy
REALITY 5.0

12NEXT