We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A new traveler Options

triten82
#1 Posted : 12/29/2011 8:34:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody I decided I would post this to give a little introduction about my self. I am relatively new to psychedelics and have only a little experience with DMT and shrooms and although it has been some time sentence I have had the opportunity to use either substance I am hoping that one day I will be able to. I am hoping that some day I will be able to do an extraction but have been completely lost in what I have been reading so I figured that I would sign up and start posting so that I could hopefully learn what I need to know. If anyone has any recommended reading pleas let me know, at this point I feel lost on what I thought I was understanding.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

drishti
#2 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:29:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey triten, great to see you on the Nexus! Indeed, the volume of information on psychedelics is overwhelming, and I can only advise you to start searching according to your own interests, and be patient with yourself! Smile Think about what your favorite psychedelics are, and how these affect you.

I found this forum very informative, giving lots of positive feedback, you'll see... By giving yourself time, the answers to your questions will gradually unfold.

Be safe!
drishti