We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A suggestion dor a new forum Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 12/29/2011 2:17:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I believe. We are in need of a travel forum. Most all of us have travelled, want to travel, or will travel. IMO it would make a great forum somewhere here on the nexus. There are many medians with loads to contrite to this new forum.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Coastal_Shaman
#2 Posted : 12/29/2011 2:24:29 AM

"That Guy"

Ice House wrote:
I believe. We are in need of a travel forum. Most all of us have travelled, want to travel, or will travel. IMO it would make a great forum somewhere here on the nexus. There are many medians with loads to contrite to this new forum.

This is a great idea Ice House!
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

Ice House
#3 Posted : 12/29/2011 8:45:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I imagine this wont get anywhere if there is no intrest in it. Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll just have to go about this using another means.

I know it would be a popular forum.

Anyone care to chime in?

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

ntwhtyouknw
#4 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:11:18 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I think its a fine idea, it could be a great help to anyone on the road, planning to be, or in unfamiliar territory's,
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:38:35 PM

JC

Great idea ice house! There were a couple of travel tip threads im sure but they dissapear over time, loads of good info in them and would be good to have them all in one place Id love a travel forum, not done much travelling, done america but theres loads of americans here and had a holiday in India which was one of the best holidays ever! im emigratting to south east asia so will be doing a lot of travelling in that area next year, maybe even a couple of months, plan is to pick wild cambodian mushrooms and trip on the beach! Smile

universecannon
#6 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:40:12 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

its done

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=306180#post306180

Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

joedirt
#7 Posted : 12/29/2011 10:15:01 PM

Not I

Yeah that would be cool. Quite a few members travel and post pictures already. Would be cool to have a repository of sorts.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Kookaburra
#8 Posted : 1/10/2012 1:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would meet-ups and such be coordinate-able through that as well? Or would that endanger anonymity...?
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 1/10/2012 2:18:00 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

fractals wrote:
Would meet-ups and such be coordinate-able through that as well?

No, the nexus is not for scheduling meet-ups due to the obvious security issues.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ