We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
questions about pH Options

shago
#1 Posted : 12/5/2008 9:59:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi, i wonder if pH 3 is good for the acid-water extraction phase. In QT's tek it is said pH 2.
I am using muriatic acid (pool acid). I read in a post that pH 4 was not very low to extract all the alkaloids.

My other question is about the pH in basification, in the same post i've read that pH 13 was too high and it will probably destroy de alkaloids, so they recomend pH 11-11.5
So which is the right pH for acid and basify?

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/5/2008 11:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some alkaloids like 5-HO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT get destroyed at pH levels higher than about 10. DMT seems ok at 11 and up though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

shago
#3 Posted : 12/6/2008 4:55:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you.

by the way, where can you buy DCM (methylen cloride)?

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.