We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
I'm not all that impressed with DMT's effects. Options

ncsponger
#21 Posted : 12/8/2008 3:53:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LowJackal, take the time to build a light bulb vaporizor. SWIM has always used one and it never lets him down. Clean up your "D" and try it again in the light bulb with enough dmt that when slightly compressed would form a piece about the size of a pencil eraser.

SWIM has used this method numerous times and it always provides a medium/low experience with wickedly intense orange purple yellow red blue geometric occilating patterns that flow and rotate and ooze in a perfect mathematical fashion bordering on a presence forming at the center of one's vision. And SWIM doesn't think he has ever had a "breakthrough", yet it is still very impressive.

Also, SWIM has always used one of those long bic grill lighters to swipe the light bulb with. Good luck, and keep at it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nanaki
#22 Posted : 12/8/2008 4:08:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nc,

Can you give a link where good instructions to build one would be. I'm sure there are many methods out there, but it's hard to know what to trust on the internet.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#23 Posted : 12/8/2008 4:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM recommends a VaporGenie...seriously...get one
it's a sound

Nanaki
#24 Posted : 12/8/2008 4:55:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

With the VaporGenie, can you see the spice in it? From the looks of it, it's hidden in the pipe. Will definitely look into it.

Does the top close on it so that vapor won't escape but can build up until all of the spice is vaporized?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Entropymancer
#25 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:20:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

drainlife20 wrote:
SWIM has only seen geometric patterns on very low doses and only as OEV's. Breaking through for SWIM is very.....liquid.

SWIM still sees the geometric patterns briefly at the beginning of the breakthrough experience, then travels through them as though they're a veil, into the breakthrough realm which is totally different, a space and dimension unto itself (I presume this is what is referred to as "hyperspace"Pleased

Nanaki wrote:
A FOAF says he saw this geometric concentric pattern dancing the tootsie roll right in front of his face and he couldn't stop laughing. The pattern was also creeping over him like it was examining him and he could feel it. Still, not sure if this is a breakthrough experience or not.

I definitely wouldn't call that a breakthrough. What you've described sounds characteristic of SWIM's sub-breakthrough doses. The dancing geometric concentric patterns (I call them "the kaleidoscopic fractal veil"Pleased is just the gateway. The breakthrough experience lies beyond those simpler visual phenomena.

Jorkest
#26 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

Nanaki wrote:
With the VaporGenie, can you see the spice in it? From the looks of it, it's hidden in the pipe. Will definitely look into it.

Does the top close on it so that vapor won't escape but can build up until all of the spice is vaporized?

yes it is all hidden..what you do is put your dose inside the pipe..melt it down with a flame(into some herb to catch it) then put the cap on..and then hit it LONG and SLOW...it vaporizes nicely
it's a sound

lowjackal
#27 Posted : 12/8/2008 11:36:58 AM

PuddinTane

500mg's???? I got Fucked by either my extraction technique or KT botanicals. Because I'm sure as hell not pulling anything else from the lye/MHRB/H20 mother liquid. I hit it with warm naptha 3 or 4 times and then reduced the combined naptha pulls to a yellowish concentrate that yielded altogether maybe a piece of yellowish dmt the size of 1/2 a pencil eraser.
I think maybe it has to be in the lye mixture still then if not, KT botanicals screwed me and didnt even bother to gimme a peck on the cheek afterwards.

OK, I powdered 56g of MHRB and added this to a decent sized mason jar. Next I made a strong Lye solution and after letting it cool ,added it to the MHRB. I stirred this up until thoroughly mixed and added 3 warm additions of naptha , letting each one soak for anywhere from 2 hours to a day, pulling each addition to a collection jar until all 3 were added.
Next I reduced the naptha pulls over low heat until concentrated enough to freeze precip what should have been nearly 500mg, but was maybe 10mg's...tops!!

What did I do wrong and how can I get the dmt out of my lye/MHRB mother?

If anyone can point me to a reasonable priced excellent quality supplier and the best tek to extract the most DMT I'd be damn near down to give u my sister.Smile JK, I dont have a sister, but my thanks you'll certanly have...

Thanks alot people, you rock!
Lowjackal
"Keep your friends close and your enemies dismembered."
Lowjackal original quote

Nanaki
#28 Posted : 12/8/2008 1:50:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Make sure you're doing your naphtha pulls with HOT naptha, but not boiling. It should be a light yellow color.

From 86g of bark I got about 640mg of DMT. That was the first time.

When I did it, the whole NaOH base and Naptha in the mason jar were too hot to touch, but not boiling.

Bodhisattva
#29 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:02:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
Make sure you're doing your naphtha pulls with HOT naptha, but not boiling. It should be a light yellow color.

From 86g of bark I got about 640mg of DMT. That was the first time.

When I did it, the whole NaOH base and Naptha in the mason jar were too hot to touch, but not boiling.

That is unecessary. Room temperature pulls (with patience and deliberation) result in a cleaner product, based on my expereince. Even after freeze precipitating, the room-temp pulls came out cleaner, and fluffy white. Heated naptha methods simply save time - but if you're in the mindset of rushing, then you're doing something very, very wrong.

Jorkest
#30 Posted : 12/8/2008 6:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you dont want it to get over 130F because it will vaporize the dmt away
it's a sound

ncsponger
#31 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:29:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki, SWIM doesn't know of a specific link, but a google search for "lightbulb pipe" should yield some helpful images. Just take a clear light bulb and use scissors or pliers to pull off the metal contact on the bottom of the bulb. Then take the scissors and 'carefully' break the little glass tube(you'll see it). Now ream out the black plastic part to make some room for two drinking straws or stainless steel or aluminum tubes. One straw will be shorter than the other for air intake and the other straw will be longer for inhaling through. SWIM will search for an image and post it later.

'Coatl
#32 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:31:41 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Do Ayahuasca and see what happens... maybe smoked DMT just isn't for you!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

ncsponger
#33 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a link to a video that shows a good method of making a lightbulb vaporizer....

http://www.youtube.com/w...D-qA&feature=related

Nanaki
#34 Posted : 12/9/2008 1:55:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks nc. That looks like it would work nicely. And I'd see when I've vaped it all.

Any types of lighters that won't produce that black carbonizing on the outside of glass?

ncsponger
#35 Posted : 12/9/2008 5:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki, SWIM only uses a grill lighter. It does produce soot on the outside of the bulb but it doesn't hinder your ability to see what's going on inside the pipe. After your done, the soot wipes off very easily.

mew
#36 Posted : 12/9/2008 10:31:51 PM

huachumancer

im just jealous of all you dmt owners!!!!

Nanaki
#37 Posted : 12/10/2008 12:46:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
SWIM recommends a VaporGenie...seriously...get one

Ok, SWIM has ordered one. Will be nice to be able to get all the vapor in one hit.

islandhome
#38 Posted : 12/10/2008 1:06:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey there i read you only use 10 mg
30 to 50 mg is what you need to realy have a go with this
i promise if your trying to conseve but are disapointed
then best not conserve and you wont be
this amount will give a nice ex even some visuals
the machine works best for me
but you wont be able to see how much is left
good luck

You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

lowjackal
#39 Posted : 12/13/2008 2:36:18 AM

PuddinTane

THIS IS MY OFFICIAL REVERSAL OF OPINION POST.

SWIM is in no way unimpressed with DMT's effects anymore.
The Starting Material:

The yield from 14g. (1/2 of the $8.oo order):

The delivery system:

SWIM's First 56g. Order Looked Like This:
I suppose if it had been bud, it'd be labeled SHWAG! So Upon ordering once more swim decided to have fun with the nice lady at KT Bot's and in the comment box added that the previous 56g. order looked nothing like the pictures swim saw on their website and was really disappointed with the overall quality, color, size of the sample and so forth.
Low and behold when swim's order came 2 days after placing it online, there was the most perfect, long, pink/purple specimens of alkaloid dripping mhrb swim has yet to see.
KT botanicals is the place for swim to go from now on until its warm enough to germinate, cultivate and extract these badboys.....
"Keep your friends close and your enemies dismembered."
Lowjackal original quote

Nanaki
#40 Posted : 12/13/2008 3:40:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty pure product there. SWIM has only tried the yellow DMT and it's very good. Hope the white is even better.

PREV123NEXT