We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from Iceland. Be warned, this is a bit of an essay. Options

۩
#1 Posted : 12/27/2011 10:34:46 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, Bárugata!
Thank you for this wonderfully articulated introduction essay.

Quote:
I'm mostly interested in your experiences both using and extracting. This is especially true if you have vivid picture journeys similar to mine, and even more so if you are able to guide your experiences as well. I was also wondering if anyone here has a sixth sense.

A couple good places to read fellow Nexians trip reports can be found in the DMT Experiences subforum as well as the Quality Experience Reports subforum.

I used to write a lot about this stuff- but after a while I realized it was pointless. I don't do it anymore. There came a point in my journeys where they went far beyond the ability to articulate in anything except body language, and even that is subjective. I can say, however, that your "vivid picture journeys" are very common. If somebody imbibes enough DMT, this reality is completely replaced with another. It uses the possibilities of the universe, yourself, and your memories, conjoining in a seemingly random neural firing of hyperspatial amazement. It's VERY VIVID. "Realer than real." Even. I would even say that it's rare it ISN'T this way for DMT users.

If you want to learn how to extract, we have compiled many tried-and-true teks here in the wiki, and helpful tips in the FAQ as well.

It sounds like you already have your administration down, but if you would like to check my diagram also, feel free. Let us know if you have any questions, we would be more than happy to help.

In regards to guiding ones experience... I see many people who simply fall back and submit to hyperpsace- I do not subscribe to this algorithm. I find hyperspace is very much interactive and manipulable. Don't know what I mean? Experiment. Making music with an instrument/voice is an incredible way to completely change it's flow.

Peace + Hyperspace!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.