We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue + Freebase Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 12/26/2011 11:56:35 PM

<3

I have 30 grams of syrian rue seeds and freebase DMT. For a first time with pharmahuasca, what dosages should I ingest of each for a not over the top but not under the line experience?

Thank you!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MelCat
#2 Posted : 12/27/2011 4:37:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check out the DMT Dosage guide thread in my sig.

A good starting dose is 3g of ground syrian rue seeds and around 30mg of freebase dissolved into a little bit of lemon juice or vinegar.

If that doesn't quite get you where you want to be, you can smoke some freebase to help get you where you want to be and the next time dose 40mg and keep working your way up 10mg at a time until you find your sweet spot.

You should never need any more than 3-4 grams of syrian rue.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Skeemer
#3 Posted : 2/2/2012 12:35:39 AM

remeeks

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:

You should never need any more than 3-4 grams of syrian rue.

Can you just take the seeds whole? Or should swim crush and put in capsule to take?

jamie
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 12:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont understand why anyone eats rue. Take the time to brew. The body load and nausea will be significantly reduced.
Long live the unwoke.

Skeemer
#5 Posted : 2/2/2012 12:46:25 AM

remeeks

ok. whats the recipe to brew?

tetra
#6 Posted : 2/2/2012 3:11:17 AM

BaconBerry

jamie wrote:
I dont understand why anyone eats rue. Take the time to brew. The body load and nausea will be significantly reduced.

Some people, like myself, eat rue because of no nausea whatsoever. Not everyone's body rejects rue . . . So why bother with an extraction when I can just fill up some caps?

For a first time, I would grind 3 grams rue and put 'em in capsules. 30mgs freebase seems like an extremely small dose, but then again my tolerance for the molecule is different than most. Maybe bump it up to 50? I feel almost nothing unless I start with 150mgs, but you'll want to see how your tolerance is (my tolerance is for pharma and smoking. I don't like my tolerance: I have an unusually high tolerance to every drug I've ever tried, and it sucks.)
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

soulthatcreates
#7 Posted : 2/2/2012 8:48:26 AM

simply beautiful

tetra wrote:
jamie wrote:

Some people, like myself, eat rue because of no nausea whatsoever. Not everyone's body rejects rue . . . So why bother with an extraction when I can just fill up some caps?

ya. I get the same body load, brew or ground seeds Confused
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

۩
#8 Posted : 2/2/2012 2:44:49 PM

A simple brew (just brewing it 3x for an hour each or so, combining the water pulls after filtration and reducing down to a cup, 3g is dose) can be made and you can just drop 50-100mg or so of freebase into the filtered reduction and the freebase DMT will bind to tannic acid if you stir vigorously. This is good for people who like to take their harmala and spice at the same time as it consolidates the process.