We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Everyone Options

Rambler
#1 Posted : 12/25/2011 4:05:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been searching through the site the last couple of months. I find the site as much fascinating as I do helpful, so naturally I keep returning to learn more about the spice, so I have decided that I would like to become a member of this community. I setup an account and thought I would post an introduction essay. I have been exploring the world through the use of psychedelics for years, but I have just become aware of the spice. I guess I can thank Terence McKenna, and reading Dr. Srassman's book for planting the seed. After doing allot of research here on this site and other readings I have made the decision to perform an extraction and experience the gifts of knowledge that this spice can reveal to me. I have always been a curious creature, and I believe that this next step will help me have a better understanding of myself and the universe.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

staresatwalls
#2 Posted : 12/25/2011 5:33:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus brother!
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

ntwhtyouknw
#3 Posted : 12/25/2011 5:49:19 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Welcome to the Nexus, I'm fairly new here myself. It's a great place to learn all about spice. Good luck with your extraction if I could make a suggestion I would like to say that q21q21's tek/tek2 in the wiki is incredibly simple, supplies easy to come by and yields are very nice.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

Rambler
#4 Posted : 12/26/2011 5:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the greetings my friends. Toadfreak I am intested in trying q21q21's tek, which I'll attempt some time in the future when I can gather all the required materials. Im setup for an a/b tek using phosphoric acid and Lye right now. I going to recrystallize and clean it up as much as possible, but I am very interested in going the food grade route. I get nervous about working with lye, but proper procedures should keep be safe. Thanks for the look out though. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

۩
#5 Posted : 12/26/2011 7:39:16 AM

Welcome!

You are on the right path to hyperspace, Rambler.

As I'm sure you know, all the info you need is in the Wiki and FAQ linked above.
If you would like some helpful tips on spice administration, see the link in my signature.

Peace and Hyperspace!

ntwhtyouknw
#6 Posted : 12/26/2011 9:13:28 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Looks like your work is already cut out for you friend, best wishes.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

Rambler
#7 Posted : 12/27/2011 1:46:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im a diligent little worker too, so Im going to enjoy every bit of it. Any suggestions on preparing for my first journey into the unknown? Thanks for the good Karma. Peace, and Love.

ntwhtyouknw
#8 Posted : 12/27/2011 9:19:28 PM

Check out houses DMT visual diagram, and just let go.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

Sky Motion
#9 Posted : 12/27/2011 9:21:10 PM

<3

Welcome to the Nexus friend, I look forward to hearing more about you and your future explorations with the spice.

Safe travels~

Rambler
#10 Posted : 12/28/2011 10:17:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool thank buddy. The diagram is a very nice tool, and will be a big help. I have to say I'm very impressed with this forum. I feel so welcome, and at home here. I dont really have anyone else in my life I can share this fascination of mine with, and its nice to know I'm not alone on this journey. So, thanks to all you guys. Your amazing people.

Rambler
#11 Posted : 12/28/2011 10:18:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just wondering what your first experiences were like?

ntwhtyouknw
#12 Posted : 12/29/2011 12:23:03 AM

First time I smoked I had a shadowy figure sing to me an explanation of who I was that sounded to me like the artist prince, also I could see from the ceiling down the ground up and anywere in my house except from were I was sitting from and my own eyes. I saw what I took to be collective spirits of everyone I had ever known that seemed to have its own consciousness, it was watching me, I saw the likeness of any of there personality and to them and it collectively. That's the only real realty deep spice experience I've had. I've had others that came close, but I ceased all substance us shortly after this experience to give myself a chance to recover from other more harmful substance abuse with alcohol and pills. I've been completely sober nearly a year, which is my goal before I continue using entheogens. I'm looking forward to doing some more exploration soon.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king

oden
#13 Posted : 12/29/2011 1:35:45 AM

odin the one

welcome to the nexus... get your study on..hope your tek goes well.your in for one eye opening ride! let us know how it goes.. my first time brought tears to my eyes.. it is the light..and i think it changes so many for the better! again...welcome

Rambler
#14 Posted : 12/29/2011 9:09:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds amazing. Ive read allot of trip reports and it seems that some first timers experience some sort of profound life changing experience. The ego death seems like a very interesting concept to me, which Ive been thinking about allot lately. Its amazing that all the barriers and material attachments that the ego builds up over the years, can be annihilated in a matter of minutes. Im having a little trouble grasping this idea without experiencing it. Over the last few years I have made some big changes in myself and have been headed in a positive direction since, which has resulted in wonderful personal growth and better opportunities presented to me. This has taken some real focus and self control, which I am now happy to see that I have been able to maintain. I just cant avoid wondering whats going to happen to me when I blast off into the unknown.

Rambler
#15 Posted : 1/10/2012 10:58:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW! Wonderous can only start to describe how amazing an adventure that was. I completely underestimated how powerful this spice is. I could hear her calling to me. She wanted me to follow her while she showed me things,and places I have never been, or dont remember. I can hardly believe how vivid of a place you go to. I really felt as if I where there. Moving through time and space at such a rate I have a hard time explaining it. Im still trying to put together what I was shown. I started out slow by testing the waters with a small dose of 25mg, which opened a few doors. After I came back I felt like there was something still unresolved. I was freezing cold too. I decided to load up another bowl slightly bigger than the first and tried holding my hit in longer, which I find somewhat difficult to do. This worked like a charm though and after two hits I was taken over my an overwelming sound while the room comingled together in moving patterns, and when I closed my eyes the ride truly begain. Its is really hard to describe what I saw because it was constantly evolving. I wasnt here nor there, but the place was strangly familiar, and fantasticaly lit. I remember at one point I felt as if I were on some sort of train looking out the window at the most beautiful scene. The sky was amazingly bright. A truely eye opening experience. I want everyone here to know how much I appreciate you guys. You are all pioneers of a place few venture to go. Thanks for the support I never would have got there on my own.

BlissandtheAbyss
#16 Posted : 2/8/2012 1:19:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rambler wrote:
The ego death seems like a very interesting concept to me, which Ive been thinking about allot lately. Its amazing that all the barriers and material attachments that the ego builds up over the years, can be annihilated in a matter of minutes.

Welcome.

I'm particularly interested in that aspect of it too.

Ice House
#17 Posted : 2/8/2012 2:44:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Rambler wrote:
After doing allot of research here on this site and other readings I have made the decision to perform an extraction and experience the gifts of knowledge that this spice can reveal to me. I have always been a curious creature, and I believe that this next step will help me have a better understanding of myself and the universe.

What type of extraction are you thinking about doing?

I look forward to reading about your results.

Good luck,

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.