We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Well, here I am at last! Options

Slartibartfast
#1 Posted : 12/24/2011 9:54:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, Nexians! At long last I have found the place I seemed to have forgotten I was supposed to be looking for. Yes, I end my sentences in prepositions all the time, and you know what? That's OK.

"The mythical rule about preposition stranding being a grammatical fault is indeed nonsense, and it's not something you should put up with. But the tricky little piece of cheating attributed to Churchill does not show that."-Geoffrey K. Pullum

But I digress. How could it have taken so long for me to learn of this spice, and locate this Nexus? Ah well, it matters not. Such was the path I have taken, and it has led me here in due course. I have not yet visited the Mystical Realm of the Spice. All in good time. I have been perusing these forums for preparatory information, the wheres and hows and how muches. Before long I will embark on the journey leading to that place. I will take my time and plan my course, as I hope to be one of the fortunate few to succeed at first try, thanks to the wealth of information so generously shared by all of you who have preceded me. I look forward to participating in this fine community, so rare on this net we call Inter. Yes, I fancy myself oh so clever, but you'll get used to that.

~Slart

(I used to have a clever sig like you--then I took an arrow to the knee)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/24/2011 10:27:44 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Finally!

We've been awaiting your coming for so long now!

Give the FAQ a good reading, have a peruse around the wiki and the attitude sections at the top, and come say hi to us in chat sometime.

Glad to have ya here, looking forward to chatting with your moar Very happy

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca