We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
G'day everyone!! Options

Nate
#1 Posted : 12/24/2011 4:57:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, i'm very happy to have found this community! I'm only new to forums so sorry in advance if i dont follow correct etiquite! Anyway, I've always had a thirst for understanding how things work which has led me to the nexus. The exploration of conciousness fascinates me and a lot of the things i read here literally send shivers up my spine. I first heard of the spice a few years ago and i immediatly recognised how profound its effects would be but i assumed it was a man made drug made from dangerous chemicals so i let it slip away. Then recently i found this forum and was blown away when i learned that it is a natural product that just needs a little bit of help to get the goodies out! So now that the idea of spice sits well with me i'm nervously excited about our inevitable meeting!
I look forward to being around this bunch of true adventurers!!
Much love
Nate

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.