We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus! Options

Dankity
#1 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,
A little bit about my past, my parents divorced when I was a baby. My father died of cancer when I was five. My mother remarried when I was nine. I am currently a college student with a great GPA. My life is filled with anxiety and depression. One time I was so low I almost ended my life. Two years later, some spice arrived in my life. By this time I had plenty of experiences with alcohol, marijuana, mushrooms, and adderall. But this was different, this was life changing. After my conversation with my deceased father and a few entities, I was back home and with a new train of thought. I was no longer able to blame myself for my father's death like I had been for 15 years. I was able to walk past that memory and start my spiritual growth. Since that journey, I have started mediating regularly, and have a way better outlook on my life and the life of others. Every so often, I find some time to explore the spice more and learn the lessons of life. The reason I joined this site is to share and read about others experiences, knowledge, insights, and ideas. Thanks for reading and I look forward to what is to come.

-Dankity

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/23/2011 5:30:10 PM

Hey Dankity,
Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!
Love the user name Razz
It's great to hear the spice has helped you process events of your life, and even helped you with meditation.
You have certainly come to the right place, and I am also looking forward to hearing more from you around the forum.
Peace!