We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
washappenin Options

IwasAfractal
#1 Posted : 12/22/2011 7:50:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys

My names Adam and Im relatively new here, as you can see. I don't possess a wealth of knowledge but am pretty experienced in the world of psychedelic drugs despite my young age. I have never broken through with DMT, but have smoked it a few times and many more to come.

I am very passionate about art, music, travel, and nature in general. I really like longboarding and mountain biking as well.

Well here I am, writing what feels like an eHarmony profile.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:18:30 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi Adam, welcome to the nexSmile
i'm wondering what your DMT experiences have been like for you, or what they have offered you compared to other psychedelics..
..i like longboarding, and 'soul-arching', being in old-skooler..see you around..

IwasAfractal
#3 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. Well Ive smoked DMT about 3 or 4 times and havent broken through yet, but Ive definitely felt its potential. I cant really compare it to other psychedelics yet since Ive been doing acid for about a year or 2 now. I like it better than mushrooms by far though, I have a crazy natural tolerance of some sort when it comes to those fuckers.

۩
#4 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:38:23 AM

Hey there,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus. There's no need for profanity here Pleased

Peace and Hyperspace