We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
DMT Police Seizure (aka DMT BUSTS AND MEDIA COVERAGE) Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 1/28/2009 2:17:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

here is another..sad sad story

http://www.citizen-times...rticle?AID=200990126059

but he looks to be a dealer...DONT SELL FUCKING DRUGS!!!!
it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#22 Posted : 1/28/2009 3:02:28 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes don't EVER sell any drugs! ONLY botanicals and lab equipment!

Meaning grow/make it yourself!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

ohayoco
#23 Posted : 1/28/2009 3:07:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

One of the comments on that one gave me an idea... why don't we all, whenever there's a news story of a DMT bust, post comments saying things such as...

"DMT is sacred and we are disgusted at this unfair propoganda against our sacrament, which has been used for thousands of years and has healed so many people... yet more religious intolerance by an oppressive and corrupt Western society"

[Don't give your real email, start a dedicated one if necessary, and make sure you don't use a password for these sites that you use for anything else including your email]
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

ohayoco
#24 Posted : 1/28/2009 2:56:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wrote my comment at the bottom of the article Jorkest linked, now you guys should all write one!
We all seem to be literate and eloquent enough on here to make a defendable ethical stance... I suggest a two-pronged attack with each activist choosing either a religious freedom or human rights stance.
Keep comments polite and retain the moral high-ground, and maybe we will start to change people's views... certainly the papers will become worried about the numbers of religious types calling them intolerant.
There are enough Nexus members for us to become a viable pressure group for freedom!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

SyZyGyPSy
#25 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:03:14 PM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Reading that article makes me want to fvcking puke.
Man that's a great idea about fighting back. If we team up we can win the propaganda war, or at least give them a run for their money.
I read an article a couple months ago about three kids ending up in the hospital because of an "overdose" of harmaloid. Apparently some bastard was selling it as LSD. I am not a violent person but if I ever find that guy I am going to KICK HIM IN THE NUTS! Anyway same story with that article, all a bunch of misconstrued half-truths by a reporter who never took the time to find out what the hell they were talking about, quoting cops who said how we have to eradicate this dangerous new drug.
Anyway they listed a number to call for anyone who had information. I thought about calling them and telling them I represented a community of spiritually minded people who use harmala alkaloids as a sacred sacrament, but kinda punked out and never got around to it. I think I'm gonna do it now. I encourage you all to back me up. I'm gonna post the article below...
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

SyZyGyPSy
#26 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:05:34 PM

Here it is... listen to the retardation! 'Fraid I don't have a link handy to the original source of this article but I'll post it if I can find it.

What are peoples' thoughts on calling the number they give and telling them our side of the story? I wanna corroborate before I actually do this...

CAMDEN COUNTY, Mo. -- Three reported overdoses of teenagers over the last two weeks have prompted police to warn parents about the dangers of a liquid being passed around by eyedropper going by the street name "Acid."

The three victims have recovered, but for a short time experienced severe mental disconnect. Police reported no physical abnormalities.

The "Acid" is not LSD, according to the Special Operations Unit of the Camden County Sheriffs Department. Police believe the substance to be Harmala Alkaloid.

Harmala Alkaloid is considered to be a Monoamine Oxidase inhibitor, which causes the human body to produce the chemical often resulting in hallucination.

In the upper Amazon of South American, Harmala Alkaloid is used by some indigenous people in a drink called Ayahuasca. Translated to English: "Vine of the soul" or "vine of the dead."

The release of too much Monoamine Oxidase into the body can be fatal when mixed with drugs, alcohol, certain medications and foods, according to the sheriff. Under light consumption, intoxication is accompanied by visual disturbances and bodily numbness. There may also be some amount of dizziness and nausea.

The sheriff urges all parents to educate themselves about Harmala Alkaloid through the Internet or a physician and to contact the department at 346-2243 if they have any information that could help eradicate the drug from the community.

An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

Jorkest
#27 Posted : 2/3/2009 8:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

oh my god...
it's a sound

Attention All Shipping
#28 Posted : 2/13/2009 10:30:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

The sheriff urges all parents to educate themselves about Harmala Alkaloid through the Internet or a physician .

Does he mean like he failed completely to do. There are so many stupid innacuracies in that piece, is it just from a local newspaper?
It'd be great if someone called them and informed them a bit better & alerted them to the spiritual and healing uses of harmala, though don't know if I'd have the nerve to, though I'm not in that part of the world. If you do call though use a payphone, don't call from your house.

ohayoco
#29 Posted : 2/13/2009 10:40:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That is awful, selling people MAOI instead of acid. There are serious contraindications to consider, aren't there? That's why SWIM doesn't buy illegal drugs any more.

He personally would be too wary of actually phoning people up, but go for it if you're that brave! He feels more anonymous posting comments online through a dedicated free email account.

SyZyGyPSy
#30 Posted : 2/15/2009 6:14:57 PM

Actually if I'm understanding things correctly, isn't it easier to track an IP address thru email than to track a phone call? I mean, besides caller ID (which in the US at least can be easily bypassed by using dialing *67 before the number), it requires some sophisticated equipment to trace a phone call, so unless you're calling 911 or perhaps the fedskis then it shouldn't be in issue, no?
As for not buying street drugs I second that. I was reading the DEA's microgram bulletin the other day (fascinating stuff actually [EDIT: link removed, google it yourself]) and was noticing that most of the "LSD" they've been seizing lately is acually a bunch of synthetic phenethylamins and crap, which may explain why swim hasn't liked "acid" lately. He can't stand synthephenethylamines, they're way too tweaky... like they're just TRYING to be mescaline.
OFF TOPIC: ohayoco I just checked out your Jurema Way link, man that's awesome! Way to go! (no pun intended) Wink

Attention All Shipping
#31 Posted : 2/18/2009 1:27:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SyZyGyPSy, can you edit your post to not link directly to the DEA microgram bulletin. They can trace what sites link to them & its probably better to try to keep off their radar. Just have the web address so folk can copy & paste it into the browser if they want.

GirlsHateMe
#32 Posted : 2/18/2009 2:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you think they havent seen and browsed the site already your fooling yourself and being pretty convoluted....theres not alot of drug based message boards...and the dea and other such offices have PLENTY of time...

on another note, with the way the economy is and the way job loss is, all you people screaming dont sell drugs can kiss my ass...youll do what need be for your family to eat...im not speaking for myself of course....and thats not some "swim" bullshit, its the truth, ive got alot of friends where thats the only thing they can do at the moment to keep thier kids from starving...food stamp apps are backed up for years and temp cash relief for kids is backed up as well...so while you scream dont sell drugs from your comfy chairs at work or home office, some people dont have it so easy and have to take a harder road...

you might wanna remember not everyone is so lucky and people are products of thier enviornment.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

amor_fati
#33 Posted : 2/18/2009 3:49:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

GirlsHateMe wrote:
if you think they havent seen and browsed the site already your fooling yourself and being pretty convoluted....theres not alot of drug based message boards...and the dea and other such offices have PLENTY of time...

on another note, with the way the economy is and the way job loss is, all you people screaming dont sell drugs can kiss my ass...youll do what need be for your family to eat...im not speaking for myself of course....and thats not some "swim" bullshit, its the truth, ive got alot of friends where thats the only thing they can do at the moment to keep thier kids from starving...food stamp apps are backed up for years and temp cash relief for kids is backed up as well...so while you scream dont sell drugs from your comfy chairs at work or home office, some people dont have it so easy and have to take a harder road...

you might wanna remember not everyone is so lucky and people are products of thier enviornment.

It's a good point in general, but DMT in particular isn't exactly a staple of the market. And considering the prevalently irresponsible attitude of drug market, DMT probably shouldn't be offered in this way--considering the intensity of its effects.

As long as there's money to be made in selling drugs, one could hardly be blamed for doing it (especially in light of hard times), but let's not forget that the only reason there's as much money in it as there is, is because of prohibition. But one of the main reasons prohibition has persisted is because of the money. It could also be said that prohibition is the only reason people sell "dirty" drugs (cut or otherwise impure), but the people selling these are still duping and harming people for the sake of money and so share the blame. This is not a simple issue by any means.

SyZyGyPSy
#34 Posted : 2/18/2009 6:35:04 PM

Ok I just went ahead and removed the link altogether. I'm sure anyone who wants to find it can utse themselves.
Sure they probly already know about this site, but no need to remind them. Heck swim even feels weird just browsing their website knowing they have his ip address but so what? I mean really what are they gonna do?
Swim's taken the attitude lately that there are powers at work behind everything that are larger than the surface manifestations, be that himself or the dea or what have you.
It's funny the whole selling drugs thing came up... Swim had been seriously considering selling harmaloids on the internet when a friend emailed him the article he posted above about harmaloids being sold as acid. He felt like that was a warning from the spirit(s) not to do that. Selling drugs is one thing, selling a sacrament is another.
Don't get me wrong I'm not passing judgement on anybody. I understand doing what you need to in order to survive. This is actually a constant debate that comes up in swim's mind. Sure it would be way easier for him to just start selling his sacred medicines to make a buck. But he'd be lying to himself if he said he needed to in order to survive. However at times he still thinks it would be more honorable than selling his soul to an evil corporation helping to destroy the planet while barely making ends meet. He argues with himself that by selling dmt for instance, he would at least be turning people on, helping to wake them up to the fucked-upedness of society, instead of contributing to it. Surely this is not an easy question to deal with.
So far Swim's taken the middle path... he has sworn to turn as many people on as he can, but only accepts donations, he does not charge. In reality this has payed off pretty well... he's had people donate as much as $300 for an oral administration ceremony, and as much as $40 for turning them on to smoked dmt. Sure plenty of other people haven't paid him a dime, and then there's those who only gave him a buck and some change cuz it was all they had, but the point is that they gave him everything they had. He finds the appreciation he gets from people, and the look in their eyes when they tell him "dude, you've changed my life!" to be far more rewarding than any sum of money ever could be, and the fact that he gets enough in donations to cover his costs and make it worth his while is just a bonus as far as he's concerned.
Sure the temptation is still there to sell it. But in his eyes that'd be like a priest selling communion. Imagine going up to the altar in a church and hearing "body of Christ, only $19.95!" To Swim there are some things that are just more important than money.
It comes down to whether or not you believe that there is something beyond the mere physical manifest realm. If you really think this is all that there is, and dmt is just a drug, then you might as well go ahead and sell it like one. For Swim, dmt has convinced him that there is more to this world than just the physical, and that there are things that are more important than money, AND that once you start living your life that way then those powers that be behind the scenes take note of it and take care of you. Sure you may never get a fancy mansion and a bmw and all that shit but they won't let you starve either. And don't talk to me about comfey chairs cuz swim's been homeless without a dollar to his name and still wouldn't charge people for dmt, and guess what he never starved to death or even went hungry. Some how he always had just what he needed, even if he never had MORE than he needed.
Of course swim doesn't have kids either and understands that when there's others depending on you, that makes it harder.
Swim has a good friend who has kids, who started selling dmt.
Swim does not look down on this friend or judge him in any way, yet this friend is also behind bars right now for non-dmt-selling-related incidents. Swim can't help but wonder if this is a warning to said friend from the spirits. He also can't help but wonder if he's just being a self-righteous dumbass and if maybe he shouldn't just quit his stupid job and start selling dmt himself. It's just that every time he thinks about it, something happens in the "real" world that makes him think again. Said friend got busted on the same day he was emailed that article above, which was also the last time he seriously considered selling sacraments. Which obviously added to the "warning factor" of the whole incident. Swim gets the strong feeling that there are forces or entities that do not want him abusing this sacrament.
He's tempted to say "if you're gonna sell drugs then fine sell drugs but leave our sacrament the hell alone." But really what's worse, selling dmt or selling coke/meth/heroin etc.?
Again swim does not have an easy answer to any of this. But for now he has chosen not to sell dmt as a personal choice, though again he does not judge anyone else. However he does highly RECOMMEND only taking donations, which again often people are willing to donate more than what he would have otherwise charged, plus the peace of mind it brings is invaluable. Plus he doesn't worry about getting caught selling drugs, plus he knows he won't be the one to ruin it for everybody by getting caught and making them clamp down on dmt even more. Then again, what are they gonna do? Ban the thousands of plants that contain dmt, along with insects, sea urchins, etc.?
All swim knows is that if he EVER catches anyone selling harmaloids as ACID, he will kick them in the nuts severely. Mad

ohayoco
#35 Posted : 2/18/2009 9:15:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SyZyGyPSy wrote:
"body of Christ, only $19.95!" To Swim there are some things that are just more important than money.

Hehe, yes that was the whole idea of Scientology, wasn't it? Didn't Hubbard write that the easiest way to get rich quick was to start a religion?

SWIM buys the raw materials that contain the goodies, so he doesn't think spice is something that cannot be exchanged for money, because all our SWIMs do that already. The not-selling DMT is for him more to do with the likelihood of a first-timer completely freaking out without a responsible sitter to explain the magnitude of what they are about to experience and reassure them if they start to freak. I mean, it can literally simulate death, people need to be looked after when crossing into other realms in the death simulator! To sell DMT is in such a case an ethical error on the part of the seller, and has the added danger of the buyer's friend calling an ambulance, and then you're done for immediately.

GirlsHateMe wrote:
with the way the economy is and the way job loss is, all you people screaming dont sell drugs can kiss my ass...youll do what need be for your family to eat

I agrees that sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do to survive. If a person were selling pure unadulterated drugs from an ethical source (i.e. not murderous drug barons), and marketing them responsibly (i.e. not to kids or pregnant junkies), then that's fine. In fact, we need people like this- ethical dealers- because without the flow of drugs the oppressors have won. But the reality is a dealer is usually an asshole selling an impure product and cutting it further with allsorts (I'm not talking about weed here). If you're poor, you still do not have the right to fuck up people's health. And your kids and family are going to be even more 'hungry' when you're in jail. Hungry in brackets if you're in the West- if you're in a country with no safety nets then you'll understand true poverty, sleeping on the motorway because the car fumes keeps the mosquitos away, or scavenging and living in the refuse dumps and dying in landslides of rubbish. THAT'S poor. Do you really need a television and electricity? I'd sooner do without those than endanger the lives of others by selling them contaminated shit. And the reality of typical drug dealing behaviour is far down the list ethically if you need money... I'd sooner steal from the corrupt supermarkets and multinationals. Do that if you're hungry, you'd have SWIM's blessing, as did Robin Hood! Or sell your body if you're that desperate (yours not someone else's)... that's an easy way to make money without ruining other people's health, so I'd say that's a more ethical choice than dealing contaminated drugs. Watch a video of how they extract cocaine and you'll know what I mean... one ingredient is gasoline with all the carcinogenic additives included. Sell something pure if you deal. SWIM realises that he himself has bought drugs before in the past... just like he's bought clothes tainted by sweatshop labour... it's true that to live blamelessly requires effort, I agree with you on that point.

acolon_5
#36 Posted : 2/19/2009 7:48:53 PM

The Great Namah

Jorkest wrote:
here is another..sad sad story

http://www.citizen-times...rticle?AID=200990126059

but he looks to be a dealer...DONT SELL ------- DRUGS!!!!

This guy is a complete idiot. He wasn't extracting some and selling it, he was selling everything!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

obliguhl
#37 Posted : 2/26/2009 9:12:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if this media coverage got something to do with the recent influx of "Yo wassup...where's ma dmt boi" members.

40oztofreedom
#38 Posted : 2/26/2009 6:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
I wonder if this media coverage got something to do with the recent influx of "Yo wassup...where's ma dmt boi" members.

I personally wouldn't doubt that at all.

Sad

All of this, either positive, or negative attention with the media is attracting all sorts of people who see DMT as this new party drug, so of course people research it. Its attracting crowds of people who shouldn't even be involved with DMT in the first place.

I find it depressing because handfuls of people from these new crowds are completely stupid and mess it up for people like us.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Dwhitty76
#39 Posted : 2/26/2009 10:38:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just posted something about random PM's i've been getting lately (in the general section).

I hate to say it but i have no doubt that "they're" here. Look at the increase of busts concerning DMT and this is probably the best DMT forum around.....and yes their has been a big influx of either non active members or "info seekers" (not that there is anything wrong w/ seeking info but it's the type of info).

All one would have to do is find your i.p adress to identify the user then access any transactions you migt have done on your credit or debit card....How much bark is this person buying,how much solvent,labware and ect...

Buy evrything you can with Cash.

One question though, if i had a friend that didnt want to use a card to buy bark... are thier any vendors that are set up with alternative methods of payment?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

ohayoco
#40 Posted : 2/26/2009 10:47:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There's a thread somewhere about ip addresses. The general consensus was that they can only tell the general area you live in, so you're relatively safe unless you're that bearded guy in a turban with an AK.

Swim has a rule that he doesn't buy off Ebay... it's too obvious, because your account shows everything you've bought. Some people's accounts are pretty much an ingredients list for spicemaking!

PREV123NEXT