We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Divine Moments of Truth Options

Krellogg
#1 Posted : 12/21/2011 8:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...a tattered diary sits before you, to where it came from or where it will go...nobody will know....

Hello Nexus, Im a bit disappointed to have never made an account here, after knowing about it for nearly two years. But well, I seem to be a bit slow with transitioning at times Pleased

Now here's a few things about me...

I'm 23 years old and from the Midwest. To call me a psychonaut would be an understatement among the crowd I normally hang with. My interests first began around 10th grade with mushrooms. While it could be chocked up as a good time, a lot has changed since then. A year or so after that I had the opportunity to try 'research chemicals.' I was obviously very ignorant to the idea at the time and even went as far to demonize my friend for his usage of it. I touted all the conventional beliefs against them which stemmed from what I realize now as simply fear of the unknown. Eventually I found myself on erowid during the wee hours of the night, scrolling through endless logs and reports, tihkal, pihkal, bluelight, etc. Before I knew it I was effectively converted by the thirst for new knowledge in any healthy way possible. So much as care was used in whichever session I chose, I knew harm would be reduced by my preparation and thorough knowlege on the subject. Enter DOM, first trial, in the summer of 2008. I had never felt, nor traveled anywhere like it, and still haven't to this day. Since then I have been carefully planning out sessions with friends, usually 1-3 months apart, trying to share the same knowledge I've gained in this world with them. Apart from what I mentioned above; Experience involves DMT, 2ct2, 2c-e, 2c-I, 4-aco-dmt, LSD, MDMA, just to name a few, with some combinations here and there.

Aside from time travel, I have quite a few other interests as well. This past year I was fortunate enough to go to a ton of music festivals and concerts. Wakarusa, DEMF, Blastoff, Underground Sound, Electric Forest (where I met 'The Traveler' or so he claims Razz), North Coast, and a couple other small ones. Shpongle live in New York was one of the strongest highlights. I'm likely doing the same routine this year but with the addition of shambhala in British Columbia, around 26 hours away :O!

In my free time I enjoy creating music, reading, researching, self-teaching myself things from chemistry to massage, writing, disc golf, fishing and snowboarding when there's actually enough snow! Another hobby of mine, I suppose you could call it trip-sitting. I usually discourage the frequent use of psychs, so in many events I will be sober just making sure people have a great time. It can be difficult to have self-control when theres always a friend of yours tripping! Often times I am able to reach a ++ just from casual marijuana smoke and good vibes.

I can be a shy guy at times but I have a lot to offer and share, so feel free to PM me about this post or anything else I write if you read it! I have the skin of a rhino as well so you never have to worry about offending me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/21/2011 9:17:29 AM

odin the one

lol... welcome.. i think most watched and read for awhile before joining..... sounds like your having fun.... enjoy<3 Oden

3rdI
#3 Posted : 12/21/2011 10:25:18 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Krelleogg wrote:
I have the skin of a rhino

give it back, he will be cold. sorry, im feeling stupid todayWink

Sounds like you had a great year, certainly good enough to do it all over again, this happened to me when i started raving, the first year was brilliant so it felt only right to crack on with years 2/3/4 and 5.

Its always nice to break out from lurking, so much more can be gained from getting involved.

happy travels
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year