We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experience: Iboga's first steps into my body Options

InMotion
#1 Posted : 12/21/2011 4:52:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Introduction:
I was gifted a gram of ground iboga bark by someone very, very, special. Knowing very little about it(didn't browse experience reports aside from doseages and possible health contraindictions), I decided to perform an 'allergy test'. Approximately 100mg was first tasted with a couple dips of a saliva moistened finger tip. It surprisingly tasted sweet in small quantities. The rest of the 100mg was encapsulated and taken down with a splash of peach mango juice. There was no expectation of 'drug' activity from this doseage. What happened next was a pure gift Smile.

Experience:
Somewhere around 50minutes or so after ingestion the beginning effects became apparent. My personality felt not 'disconnected' but rather put to the side of consciousness but readily still accessible.(using _ instead of I to signify the character of this new 'personality'Pleased In the chat-room, _ was able to talk with other people even about myself very objectively without bias. Also able to see where my mind would run off on 'unhealthy' tangents and would sort of glide to other topics without even a conscious attempt.

Sometime after this _ had gotten off of my bed to do some laundry. Walking was an interesting sensation, as though my legs were spinning and my body hovering effortlessly above them. I say 'as if', because that is what it felt like, not as though that was a visual hallucination. I decided to take a shower and an overwhelming sense of calmness and clarity was already in action. Rather then what would normally be a mind trying to relax.

Beautiful things such as the out-doors were obvious and blatant. The shadows created by the tree in my window was another note-able beautiful thing. Not to say I was being blasted with visual sensations or anything, it was more of rediscovery of the blessings that are so often over-looked in day-to-day happenings.

Maybe 3-4 hours later, over-taken by a ferocious hunger, I cooked up some veggie enhanced rice. No big deal, it was fun cooking and eating. In that chat-room house said "Good medicine", that is the best way to describe even this lightest of dose.

From that point on the night seemed ordinary with a really healthy mood that stuck. Not a glow like DMT/mushrooms it has it's own character. That is until around 3:00a.m. and trying to sleep. I was asleep but still quite awake. I did have a mild visionary experience of a strange scene that was divided into 'parts' and each part would scurry off, as if a noise/tone was associated with each piece. Not like "I'm tripping ballllls maaan", more like, here is something to see.

The next day:
I felt over-all good, even from the lack of true rest. I burnt a bank state-ment and there were very obvious trails nothing heavy but they were present. However it wasn't until I had slept for 12 hours that night and woke up today did I realize how much of an effect this has had on me.

Two days after:
Today(two days after dosing) would have normally been a 'challenging' day. All sorts of things kind of went hay-wire hahaha. However it was first-nature to keep my cool, play with a situation, LAUGH, move on to the next fascinating thing that would occur. No stumbles, bumbles, or upsets. Just unbiased cheerfulness. This perspective is invaluable and something I don't think I've ever experienced before, but am very grateful to have it!

Conclusions:
I realize I have typed a mega-lith for such a small dose-age. Most people read experience reports to hear about someone finding god, alien contact, being ripped to shreds, a good combination, a bad one, etc. However this is to show that even small dose-ages of iboga bark can be lastingly beneficial. The Traveller, our friend and owner of the site, wondered if a low-dose free from side-effects could help someone struggling with depression.

My experience and opinion is, without a doubt, it could. So long as the person is willing to work with the experience a little bit.

I plan on consuming more of this Iboga. At the moment though, I can't say I've ever felt this content before without being blasted by drug/stimulus euphoria. So there is no hurry just yet.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 12/21/2011 4:58:02 AM

Great writeup, InMotion. I am always blown away by how sensitive you are to psychedelics.

Keep up the good work, brother Smile

Can't wait to hear how the rest of it effects you.

rOm
#3 Posted : 12/21/2011 8:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

one gram of excellent rootbark can be highly beneficial and benefits for days. So it's true that iboga is expensive for the weight compare to others rootbark (like say mimosa) but 25 grams of rootbark goes a long way in microdoses. Also a flood have several months lasting glow.
All in all, when one, like you inMotion come across excellent rootbark and work with it, he can only feel blessed by the amazing properties of botanic to animals ( as not only humen but others animals use the vegetals to heal, or ease themselves).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

polytrip
#4 Posted : 12/21/2011 2:56:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I wish you well on your adventure, inmotion. Don´t forget to fasten your seatbeltsSmile .

universecannon
#5 Posted : 12/21/2011 6:30:20 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Egokiller
#6 Posted : 1/30/2012 2:28:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

InMotion wrote:
Introduction:
I was gifted a gram of ground iboga bark by someone very, very, special. Knowing very little about it(didn't browse experience reports aside from doseages and possible health contraindictions), I decided to perform an 'allergy test'. Approximately 100mg was first tasted with a couple dips of a saliva moistened finger tip. It surprisingly tasted sweet in small quantities. The rest of the 100mg was encapsulated and taken down with a splash of peach mango juice. There was no expectation of 'drug' activity from this doseage. What happened next was a pure gift Smile.

Experience:
Somewhere around 50minutes or so after ingestion the beginning effects became apparent. My personality felt not 'disconnected' but rather put to the side of consciousness but readily still accessible.(using _ instead of I to signify the character of this new 'personality'Pleased In the chat-room, _ was able to talk with other people even about myself very objectively without bias. Also able to see where my mind would run off on 'unhealthy' tangents and would sort of glide to other topics without even a conscious attempt.

Sometime after this _ had gotten off of my bed to do some laundry. Walking was an interesting sensation, as though my legs were spinning and my body hovering effortlessly above them. I say 'as if', because that is what it felt like, not as though that was a visual hallucination. I decided to take a shower and an overwhelming sense of calmness and clarity was already in action. Rather then what would normally be a mind trying to relax.

Beautiful things such as the out-doors were obvious and blatant. The shadows created by the tree in my window was another note-able beautiful thing. Not to say I was being blasted with visual sensations or anything, it was more of rediscovery of the blessings that are so often over-looked in day-to-day happenings.

Maybe 3-4 hours later, over-taken by a ferocious hunger, I cooked up some veggie enhanced rice. No big deal, it was fun cooking and eating. In that chat-room house said "Good medicine", that is the best way to describe even this lightest of dose.

From that point on the night seemed ordinary with a really healthy mood that stuck. Not a glow like DMT/mushrooms it has it's own character. That is until around 3:00a.m. and trying to sleep. I was asleep but still quite awake. I did have a mild visionary experience of a strange scene that was divided into 'parts' and each part would scurry off, as if a noise/tone was associated with each piece. Not like "I'm tripping ballllls maaan", more like, here is something to see.

The next day:
I felt over-all good, even from the lack of true rest. I burnt a bank state-ment and there were very obvious trails nothing heavy but they were present. However it wasn't until I had slept for 12 hours that night and woke up today did I realize how much of an effect this has had on me.

Two days after:
Today(two days after dosing) would have normally been a 'challenging' day. All sorts of things kind of went hay-wire hahaha. However it was first-nature to keep my cool, play with a situation, LAUGH, move on to the next fascinating thing that would occur. No stumbles, bumbles, or upsets. Just unbiased cheerfulness. This perspective is invaluable and something I don't think I've ever experienced before, but am very grateful to have it!

Conclusions:
I realize I have typed a mega-lith for such a small dose-age. Most people read experience reports to hear about someone finding god, alien contact, being ripped to shreds, a good combination, a bad one, etc. However this is to show that even small dose-ages of iboga bark can be lastingly beneficial. The Traveller, our friend and owner of the site, wondered if a low-dose free from side-effects could help someone struggling with depression.

My experience and opinion is, without a doubt, it could. So long as the person is willing to work with the experience a little bit.

I plan on consuming more of this Iboga. At the moment though, I can't say I've ever felt this content before without being blasted by drug/stimulus euphoria. So there is no hurry just yet.

I take it that your 100 milligram dose was HCL? cause IM sure 5 grams of root bark = 1 gram HCL. I was told by the person to take 100 milligrams/tester dose to get rid of my depression, I just might do that but on the other hand I want to take my flood dose to rid me of my opiate crave and withdrawl. I know if I take a tester dose like you It will probably do the same but I need a flood dose to not be sick the next day, therefore I want to wait till I can get a sitter while I take my flood dose. I dont want to use an opiate after I take a test dose and start screwing everything up with my brain cause at that point ill have nor-Ibogaine running through my body. I realy need a sitter, I know my heart is strong, also want to know what else do they check you for before you do a flood dose? I have 20 capsuls of Ibogaine=2000 miligrams of ibogaine and im sure just about a gram of HCL (10 capsuls) would be a flood dose for me.. I weigh 135 pounds. If you ever took a flood dose I would love to hear about your experiance. reading what you posted makes me want to take a tester but am curantly on opiates so I know the dangers of mixing a killer with a healer and refuse to do any more harm to my body and possibaly die. and feed back would be much appreciatedPleased

GratefulDad
#7 Posted : 2/16/2012 11:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Taking 300-1000 mgs of bark, even while on an opiate, won't be too rough on you.. I have used opiates on iboga, and although it can be dangerous, if you use micro-doses, you can reduce your opiate dose by taking a very small dose of iboga. You can read all about it in the pdf about dirty maintenance. It's linked in a post over on Eboka.info. I'd recommend signing up over there if you haven't and posting your questions there, as there are a lot of experienced providers and members who will answer your questions promptly..