We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Folks, about me: Options

Aumtaot
#1 Posted : 12/20/2011 11:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I logged on, well I guess it was about time.

First of all, im from Germany so my english probably isnt the best. I hope it is understandable at all.
My first journeys began when I was at the age of 17/18. The times before, I neither drank alcohol, nor smoked cannabis. I practically had no experience with any substance at all, that was kind of a funny thing. My first substance ever taken in a serious manner was Salvia Divinorum and it was astonishing, brutal, incredibly intense and utterly blissful. How could I have been prepared for that! It was the first Drug I have ever taken since and I might say it was one of the most important lessons in my life. It taught me a lot of respect and being careful when using psychedelic substances. Although I informed myself about the dangers of Salvia and took all the precautions mentioned, experiencing another Dimensions by myself was a completely different story Shocked
Until now I have taken some shrooms, LSA and DMT and had a lot of profound experiences. Unfortunately, my DMT experience is very limited because I didnt manage to burn the only few chrystals I had in the right manner. As I said, I have some Experience with the Salvia breaktrough but a DMT breakthrough is something I really would love to have some day. Because of that I always searched about DMT-Salvia comparisons (I know its not very reasonable to do so) to find out how DMT might be, just to get an idea. Thats why I discovered the awsome DMT-Nexus forum Smile I have read a lot of topics here and thought it wold be cool to register now. Thats my Story.
Im looking forward to have nice discussions here! Maby I will get some help with an extraction process I have planned recently..haha

Greetings from Germany!

Aumtaot

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/21/2011 2:30:34 AM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, Aumtaot!

Feel free to ask us any questions you have about extractions, that's why we are here. Smile

Your breakthrough will surely come. Check the link in my signature for some helpful tips on how to achieve that profound experience.
Thanks for writing this up so we can better get to know you. I look forward to hearing more from you around the forum.

Peace + Hyperspace

oden
#3 Posted : 12/21/2011 9:04:34 AM

odin the one

welcome.. yes check the tek,s enjoyed the intro.. i like q21q21,s tek is very easy and works well...also very clean and pure.. good luck