We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An amazing new world Options

Trentben
#1 Posted : 12/18/2011 9:30:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello to all! I'm very excited about what has been happening in my life over the past few months, and the dmt nexus is a wonderful hub in which I can plug into and discuss topics with rational, open-minded, and enlightened members. My reason for joining is due to my newly found fascination and curiosity with dmt. I first became aware of dmt a year ago after having watched a movie called Enter The Void. While I have had plenty of experience with cannabis and have tried salvia(Blahh!) and HBWR seeds a few times, I never would have thought that I would have had the chance to experience dmt. But about a month ago after having watched "DMT: The spirit molecule" I got the oppertuinity to try dmt from a friendShocked OMFG!!! I then watched some youtube and did some google searches on dmt, and then landed here on the dmt-nexus. As of today I learned the basics of a STB and have extracted a total of about 600-700mgVery happy Very happy Very happy

Very excited to start participating in discussion!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 12/18/2011 9:35:39 PM

Welcome Trentben,

I'm glad you found us. I believe the Nexus is a much better source of information than all of those other ones Pleased
It's funny how in life one thing leads to another though. And even funny how it all seems to lead into hyperspace...

That is so excellent you have learned how to extract. Congratulations man!

Looking forward to hearing more from you around the forum.

Peace + Hyperspace

oden
#3 Posted : 12/18/2011 10:21:26 PM

odin the one

lol.. yes omfg.. its a brain bomb.. did you find an understanding to anything or an awearness of something you did not know.. welcome to the nexus..you did your own extraction! outstanding.. alot of great info here. get your study on! any intrest in aya.. let us know how the spice treats you...welcome to hyperspace...peace<3 Oden

Trentben
#4 Posted : 12/20/2011 7:07:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank for ur welcoming... Over the past year or so my really perception reality has really shifted in such a way that my entire life feels like a dream/movie in which I'm both the main character and director at the same time. Nothing is real. Ive come to find that there is a one-ness to the universe and that in a weird way everything is connected. I Am just Buddha meeting Buddha. (hopefully this makes sense; I just smoked some dmt) I kinda like the idea that I didn't find dmt, but rather maybe dmt found me. Anyway, I given a lot of my dmt away by sharing it with friends, and currently feel as I I'm on the verge of going crazy with dmt as I go farther down the rabbit hole. I'm very interested in trying ayahuasca and as well as some new techniques o help me explore conciseness.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 12/20/2011 11:06:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I hope DMT keeps being a tool that helps you appreciate more and more the mistery of existence and consciousness, but very importantly, that at the same time it serves for developing yourself in a balanced way. Please check our health and safety section, specially regarding integration. If you feel you are unable to handle/integrate the experience, take a break.

Be well!