We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yet to sample Options

powerup
#1 Posted : 12/18/2011 5:40:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I've been searching the bay area since '07 for the sacred spice with no luck. I'm expecting this spring will bring new experiences. For a long time I've been asking all my friends, but DMT has still eluded me. As a connoisseur of cubensis, I didn't expect to wait this long, but I'm sure when the time is right it will find me. Extracting in the city is not a prudent option for me. Good things come to those who wait I guess, but patience stretches thin this time of year. hehehe

To those who have lived through the best and the worst experiences, you are all my brothers and sisters. Namaste.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 12/21/2011 10:47:42 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey there powerup..
patience is a virtue..though the less patient should be able to find everything they need to know about how to self-access dmt here..
enjoy..Smile

Herba Luisa
#3 Posted : 12/22/2011 2:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome powerup....
Why don't you extract? No mather in a small town or a big City it's like
do some cupcake. To extract the spice is definitely much simpler than to
cook an indian curry! Laughing
If it is for you, it will come to you....

powerup
#4 Posted : 2/5/2012 8:01:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm still not sure about extracting myself. Living in an apartment in the city, I'm sure my neighbors would smell something awful.

This will be the year, though. I just know it. Pleased