We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Failed breakthrough...... Options

soulman
#1 Posted : 12/3/2008 8:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a foaf's account of what happened to him tonight......

"oh my fuckin life. DMT has absoultley positivley got to be the most abstract, bizzare experience one can experience on this planet. Its soooooooo strange man. Joe Rogan nailed it on the head when he described it as "mushrooms times a million plus aliens".

Ok, so i smoked some earlier tonight. It was a big first hit and i was pretty sure i was gonna breakthrough. I held my breath and lied down. Now, i wasnt catapulted through a kaleidescopic tunnel and nor did i see foreign landscapes, so im guessing i didnt breakthrough, however my experience was so fuckin weird im kinda in two minds about it. My experience/vision was that of the physical plane i.e i could see my bedroom, but the stuff that was happening to it was inexplainable. Within seconds, all the furniture seemed to be occupied by consciousness and was alive. There was definitley an external intelligence impregnating all the matter in my surrounding reality.

Now i dont know if any of you watch the dog whisperer. Its a dude who can discipline unruley dogs, and one of his control methods is that the instant he sees the dogs attention shift to somethin external i.e another dog or the postman etc, he makes a "sscchhhtt" sound to re-establish the attention. Well, this is what was happening to me. I was in awe at the bizzare landscape of my bedroom and keeps lookin at different things, but the instant i did this this, i got a sscchhtt to re-establish the focus. These intellegences were trying to show me something, but i couldnt see it or understand what i was supposed to be looking at. Shortly after the peak, i remember sayin stuff like "yeah i get it" and "yeah i understand" and at the time i think i did understand, but know i havent got a clue what i was refering to. Its like a million lessons in 10seconds, you cant remember it at all. Damn you human limitations.

So yeah, thats it. I dont think i broke through but it was fuckin intense. It would be interesting to hear if anybody else has experienced anything simlar to this.
You have to go within or you go without

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

moracca
#2 Posted : 12/4/2008 3:44:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

been there my friend. many times I find it is just too much info to process at once. And many times after the experience I am at a total loss as to what just happened minutes ago. I dont think I've broken through yet. one day tho!

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/4/2008 3:57:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has seen the walls breathing as if alive on probably around 20mg or less of DMT. SWIM is pretty sensitive to it. But he loves it.

But it sounds like your FOAF went further than SWIM has.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

soulman
#4 Posted : 12/4/2008 6:47:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

moracca wrote:
been there my friend. many times I find it is just too much info to process at once. And many times after the experience I am at a total loss as to what just happened minutes ago. I dont think I've broken through yet. one day tho!

YES i know exactly what you mean. I meaa the shit is sooo crazy and far removed from this reality that you think i must have broken through, but like i said there was no sensation of moving at light speed through a kaleidascopic tunnel or any communication with self transforming machine elves, so im thinkin i havent broken through yet.
But, yeah you must forget at least 90% of the experience when you return.
One thing that i forgot to mention was that whenever i said anythin out lound, like when i was sayin "yeah i get it" my voice had an echo, but not a normal echo. The word wasnt repeated, instead a crazy alien sound which bore no resemblance to the original word could be heard.

So did you have the feelin of this intellegence permeating the room and that it was tryna show you something?
What was it tryna show me????

soulman
#5 Posted : 12/4/2008 6:50:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
SWIM has seen the walls breathing as if alive on probably around 20mg or less of DMT. SWIM is pretty sensitive to it. But he loves it.

But it sounds like your FOAF went further than I have.

SWIM also experienced such things in his earlier experimentation. But then he changed his smoking method and statred to use a simple bong, fashioned out of a small plastic bottle, instead of the stupid vapourising pipe he forked out for which works nowhere near as well as the bong.
With the bong though he was able to get enough to fuck his ass up....even though he didnt break through haha