We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Greeting to the Community Options

DebajoDeLaLuna
#1 Posted : 12/18/2011 2:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and well met my friends.

I'd like to begin this little pseudo-essay by saying that I'm happy to have found such a progressive community among the dozens of pharmakognostic forums available. I've been an aspiring ethnobotanist since I was 11 years old when I first read The Green Pharmacy by James A. Duke. I was captivated by the symbiotic relationship between Man and Plant and the medicinal knowledge put forth by the book inspired me to take up a practice of growing my own medicine. In the many years that have passed, I've had many gardens in many different climate zones. My current project has manifested itself in the rural mountainous fields of southwest Colorado. Come spring I'm planning on establishing a colony of Phaqlaris "AQ1" and "Big Medicine", tlitliltzin and ololiuqui, Cannabis, Datura inoxia, Papaver somniferum, Nicotina rustica, Peganum harmala, and hopefully some Trichocereus and Ariocarpus specimens, among others. I also plan on experimenting with alder wood chips to attract native Psilocybin. My dream is to someday construct a conservatory to fulfill my residential and horticultural needs. I'm currently on the path of Shamanic initiation and I plan to embark on my first Vision Quest in July. My most important plant ally has been the flowers of the Convolvulaceans. I also am an occasional practioner of asana yoga and a devoted practioner of yoga philosophy. Hermetic philosophy has recently piqued my interest and I am studying it in comparison to the yogic tradition. It is my hope that I can be a beneficial asset to this forum, its members, and its contributors.

Thank you,
DebajoDeLaLuna

Merry Christmas and associated winter celebrations.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/18/2011 2:33:13 AM

Welcome DebajoDeLaLuna,

Great to have you here, I love the nickname! I think you should feel right at home.

Looking forward to your posts around the forum Smile

Peace + Hyperspace