We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Oily spice
Choice Votes Statistics
Wax/jungle 0 0 %
Jimjam 0 0 %
Yellow crystal 0 0 %
Elf spice (white crystal) 3 30 %
Changa 7 70 %

What's your pleasure? Options

Guardian
#1 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:12:56 PM

alien ambassador

What's your pleasure and why do you prefer itWut?

Bonus question
which goes best in your GVG: copper mesh with a dose melted in,
or a bowl full of changa?
The more you try to know, the more mysterious life gets..

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#2 Posted : 12/17/2011 10:50:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Changa 1:1 by far with caapi leaf and white freebase. I then eyeball some extracted caapi alkaloids (from white vine) and toss those in with the isopropyl, stir and evap in a small dish.

Changas much easier for me given im just using a chillum and a lighter. Trying to vape freebase on a bed of leaf is much more "hit or miss" vs throwing a small pinch of changa in the chillum..light the tip and drag it sllloowwww until i have a full capacity of vapor and then "full immersion into the Self." Smile

To your bonus questions...if I had the GVG I would use changa all the way. (one day I will have the GVG.)

great_blue
#3 Posted : 12/18/2011 4:27:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I only like to put freebase in my gvg.. I dont want to dirty it up by possibly getting plant material inside it.. maybe i am just being anal.. I smoke my 10x caapi changa (2:1 herb:spice) in a regular spoon style glass pipe or a bong.. wasteful??
All posts by great_blue are fictitious in nature and for entertainment purposes only. In no way does the author condone or support illegal activity in any way shape or form, anytime or anywhere. If it's illegal, don't do it!