We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Its about time Options

RebornInSmoke
#1 Posted : 12/16/2011 1:10:56 AM

Lysergic Feline

Hello all,
I thought it was about time I made an intro thread here.

Some of you may already know me a bit, I've been in the chat a fair bit since I registered.
I had my first experience with DMT a few weeks ago, (here: DMT (48-50+mg) - inexperienced - The End Of The Universe)
all I can say is wow.
I am still in total awe and amazement. I definitely consider this a sacrament and shall not use it lightly. It seems that I may be a bit sensitive to the spice, as a breakthrough -whereupon I "met" with what I believe to be the Godhead. subconscious/subjective or actual factual, no idea. Thats another thread though!- happened on 10mg smoked in a bong, between a bed of herbs.

That trip was set out upon in a ritual manner. From now on its all about the ritual for me. Since my experiences I have had a deeper sense of appreciation for everything in this physical world.
Grateful is an understatement.

I joined the Nexus as it seemed like the only online community that actually was like a community, and also due to the main content of course Pleased
I like the mutual respect that people show here, and the maturity. Ive been on other forums that I wont mention and its gotta be said- this is refreshing.
At the moment ive got about 200-300mg left to work with. After that work will be done. Id like to extract my own spice and hopefully with the knowledge here I'll be able to.

If you've any questions for me, fire away!

peace Pleased
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

unclesyd
#2 Posted : 12/16/2011 4:30:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I like the mutual respect that people show here, and the maturity.

I find this to be generally true, but there are still quite a few a-holes on here as well.

Welcome, have a good time, and keep your hands inside the ride at all times(or dont, and see what happens.......)

outsa, woutsa
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

3rdI
#3 Posted : 12/16/2011 5:00:06 PM

veni, vidi, spici

hello RebornInSmoke, how ya doin?

I am very jealous of a your apparent sensitivity to the spice, 10mg breakthroughs would be very pleasing.
I have heard a few things about the Godhead but i have not researched it much or had the experience myself. Would you mind elabourating on your story?

I just read through your report and well done on listening to techno and then smoalking, techno would scare me.

your experience is the reason i do this stuff, its not all about the clowns and the pretty colours, its about having a real experience and that includes the darkness, as without the dark we would never appreciate the light.

Quote:
i definitely want to start living better than i have been, and not taking life for granted.
i guess having reality and the universe torn from under my feet has shown me a much deeper appreciation for my existence and the people in it.

Quote:
i feel reborn and rejuvenated. i have found what i have been looking for my entire life without knowing i was looking for it. love. love within myself.

These 2 statements ring load and true.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

RebornInSmoke
#4 Posted : 12/18/2011 7:50:42 AM

Lysergic Feline

basically i went about it in a ritual manner. lit some incense, listened to some classical while holding n looking at cool rocks n gems, getting my intentions in order.
said my thanks for the dmt and wished for a safe journey. loaded up 10mg with this track -
Inlakesh - Dwelling place of the radiant mind
and went to town.
closed my eyes, and lay back and i was floating through fractalling/spiralling patterns etc, and thinking along the lines of
"i wonder where this is going. whatever happens happens, i am here merely to observe." yadayada,
and then BOOM. the patterning gave way to space... stars, blackness, light and dust. ever moving forward, but it was if I were moving toward it while it were moving toward me.
what came next blew my socks off.

there was no audible communication. every thought i had- and you can imagine the thoughts that were going through my head at this point-
was cut short before i could finish with a vibe of "i know. its ok, yes, i know Pleased " not a pompous knowing but like a wise older brother if that makes sense.
the sheer beauty of existance was comprehended in a matter of seconds in front of this blue (distinctly it was blues) silhouetted humanoid shaped figure.

after which he or whatever, left i guess. faded away back into space and i faded away back into this realm to the sounds at the end of that track going strong Very happy
very invigorating. the most spiritually profound experience of my life.

Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

3rdI
#5 Posted : 12/19/2011 9:05:58 AM

veni, vidi, spici

that sound rather splendid. I hope you get to go back there again.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year