We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi to all Options

ablaubla
#1 Posted : 12/16/2011 12:02:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexusers-es,

I m a new member here although my trip started about **teen years ago, when the reality seemed to be one and only.
Really don't know how to describe it, drugs was a part of my life, my self, especially psychedelic ones(LSD/mushrooms).
I m not very proud going this way but I have memories that nothing in universe can be compared with, and I m grateful
that my mind opened like a flower and cosmic rays beamed in, full of experiences and things that a sober stuck in this
reality would never understand.

Gradually as I was getting old I began to give up and myself developed a reverse tolerance that I couldnt take any drug, -neither a single joint! I had a panic attack and then I blaimed every single drug for this and was afraid that if I take any drug I would panicking again and as I was afraid of panicking my mind was bringing the panic again and I panicked and.... you know snowball effect.. So I went to SSRI's! Oh man, I can write pages about it but I wont. Just STAY AWAY from antidepressants. The most dangerous thing man made after nuclear weapons. I had to get out of that hole it was very deep and as time passed -near six months- I was stuck in it. So what could I do? The only thing I do best.
I had a very large amount of LSD.. (to be safe I started with half a dose, next week a single dose, next week a double dose... and finally six pure drops of the finest LSD!!) And that's how I throw SSRI's away from my life and I m clear four years now.

No need for more hallucinations or party drugs I am ready to go to the other side with aya/dmt, to heal myself,to find the answers that nobody tell, but because I dont know anything about it plus I dont plan to go to Peru in the near future, I joined this forum that is probably the best guider for this trip.
You have to tolerate my stupid questions and my worse English.

Love you

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rjb
#2 Posted : 12/16/2011 12:31:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi to you too and welcome to the Nexus! Your english is quite good, so don't worry about it Smile
The truth...lies within.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 12/16/2011 6:13:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus ablaubla! Thank you for sharing your story regarding the LSD. It's wonderful you were able to face your problems in life as well. Are you favoring oral or vaped DMT for your first journey?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

ablaubla
#4 Posted : 12/21/2011 6:06:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the welcome,
I m starting orally next week but first caapi alone 30g and then 50g then aya and last smoke(i hope..- it's extremely hard to find naptha or lime here..)
I want to adjust my stomach for the flight! Cant wait..

۩
#5 Posted : 12/21/2011 6:19:09 PM

Ayahuasca plus vaporized dimethyltryptamine is amazing!

If you can't find naptha, look for some rubber cement remover like bestine (which is heptane) and evaporate a little bit on a piece of glass. If it leaves no trace, you can use it.

Instead of using lime, why not lye? Sodium Hydroxide. It's found as a drain cleaner. Works great!

Hiyo Quicksilver
#6 Posted : 12/21/2011 6:32:36 PM

just some guy

I guarantee you can find lime around you... it's one of the most common bases on earth. It's often used to keep large lawns green, in cooking and food processing, chemical operations and to unclog drains. It's dirt cheap on Amazon too, on the off-chance you can't find it locally.

ablaubla
#7 Posted : 12/21/2011 6:48:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Ayahuasca plus vaporized dimethyltryptamine is amazing!

If you can't find naptha, look for some rubber cement remover like bestine (which is heptane) and evaporate a little bit on a piece of glass. If it leaves no trace, you can use it.

Instead of using lime, why not lye? Sodium Hydroxide. It's found as a drain cleaner. Works great!

Thanks a lot but I dont know how to ask them in my language, there are tons of solvents (toluene, aceton, zipo fluid, white spirit, hydrocarbons) that a guy can sell me instead of naptha, cause I couldnt say "Hey, I want the pure stuff it's for smoking, c'mon man!"
Lye I can find, but I would rather wait for lime and limonene from ebay

Lichen
#8 Posted : 12/22/2011 2:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome ablaubla!

SSRI's jeez, they are a deep hole indeed - I am so so happy you have pulled yourself into the light. It truly scares me, the readiness in which GP's will happily prescribe these things all the while clicking their Effexor pens and jittering their nervous legs. The worst thing? These things have such a bad reputation now, people are become skeptical of all modern medicine.

Best of luck, with your first extraction and aya sessions - not that you'll need it; the nexus has all the information you will need and I'm looking forward to hearing about your past experiences with LSD and your other life experiences you can share with this amazing, sincere community. With all my heart - welcome.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

nen888
#9 Posted : 12/22/2011 3:06:10 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome to the nexus ablaublaSmile ..thanks for your essay, and i absolutely agree with your main points, which is why i started this thread:
plant-based anti-depressants (link)
..have watched many suffer in the hands of SSRIs..

and, yeah, good luck with the plant sessions...

Herba Luisa
#10 Posted : 12/22/2011 2:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ablaubla and welcome to the Nexus!
I am limited to express myself in english too, but the nexus with all
those loving and intelligent friends are so amazing, i want to lern....
I use Zippo Lighter fluid for A/B or STB for years, for extraction and for re-x-talisation.
I'ts expensive, but it works.
I know this panic attacks. Nearly all my (female) friends started to panic on weed
about the age of 30yo. I never had this problem, but i dramatically reduced to
smoking joints. Now with 40yo i only smoke about once per month.

Good luck for your aya session...can't wait to hear from it!