We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Being a slug from space. Options

SpaceSlug
#1 Posted : 12/15/2011 4:19:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, as my user name suggests, this being here often feels like a space slug.

Why is that? (you may ask while subconsciously you judge me for such a stupid statement)

No big reason at all I must say. Me, my girlfriend and a friend of ours were tripping on LSD (Krishna sheet) and at some point, we are sitting on the ground in the middle of the street during the night, and we felt like space slugs, rolling on the floor unable to move, speak or do anything but laugh at our own stupidity.

I've been using psychedelics for about 1 year and 5 months, my first experience were 3,5grams of dry psilocybin cubensis, magic mushrooms. And that first experience is something I get the shivers only for remembering it. Short story: I killed my Ego during this dance through the cosmos where I became one with myself and opened the barrier between me, the inner space and the outer space. I still can't explain at all what i was there, what i Saw, Who talked to me and which ways I've went through. All I know from that first contact is that inside this form I assume as myself, this channel of universal energy passes through me and connects me to every single thing on this reality we share. It keeps me Awakened.

since then, I've been creating my universe as a new being.

Feel free to talk shit, let this topic be an open space to say nothing or everything.

Take care and above all P.L.U.R. Smile

Ps. sorry if my english sounds poor, i'm portuguese and i haven't been trainning my english Embarrased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rjb
#2 Posted : 12/15/2011 9:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, SpaceSlug. Your adventures sound interesting, care to share some more about yourself and the paths that you have walked? Smile
The truth...lies within.

SpaceSlug
#3 Posted : 12/16/2011 10:49:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks rjb!

I have been visiting this forum from time to time and finally decided to register. My life as it is now just lacks interest, I feel down and pretty boring cause I'm at this job doing basically nothing almost 10 hours. Feeling like living in the Limbo, no positive or negative, just lifeless. And this forum looked like my salvation, I like to share my quests through the psychedelic world with other beings and here they seem positive, open-minded and intelligent. The perfect place to take a sneak-a-peak while doing nothing here Smile
Thinking about going to college next year, no big motivation though.
Glad that there's only 1 and a half month left for my contract to finish eheh