We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
We Are One :) ~Love is The answer~ Options

Healer_Of_The_Spirit
#1 Posted : 12/14/2011 4:49:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

~We Are One~
What is time really? To me, Time is understood through the steps of awareness that you have taken. We are all beings in this infinite universe of beauty. We are simply energy. We are beings with infinite ability. I Love to Love and always process energy into a positive stream of inspiration that feeds the cosmic plan in the most healthy way known. When I say "I" I really mean "we", in my mind I believe we are all the same. We are all "One." A part of the same living organism, truly wanting the same thing. We are discovering those true beliefs and deciphering which thoughts are "True" and which thoughts are counterproductive to the flourishing of life. Yes, we are all individuals, but we all have an urge to find connection. That feeling of wanting to connect makes us the same. We are all connected, that want for connection is "God", Together connected as a universal organism, ~We are God~ Smile Knowing that we are connected and understanding what your connection is, is the same as knowing everyone else's connection. If I know myself, therefore, I know the Magnolia tree that sways from the winds persuasion. If I am aware of my connection I know that I am "All" and "All" is I Smile

I LOVE YOU Smile

Harmony For All!

~Unity Is Beautiful~

-Healer_Of_The_Spirit-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Simon Jester
#2 Posted : 12/14/2011 5:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

<3

Welcome to the Nexus!

Rising Spirit
#3 Posted : 12/14/2011 6:29:26 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Namaste and welcome aboard, friend!
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Healer_Of_The_Spirit
#4 Posted : 12/15/2011 9:26:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for welcoming Smile I Truly love the information in this forum. The people seem so genuine. It is quite refreshing Smile I also had a quick question, SWIM is about to do an extraction of MHRB and SWIM was going to use this TEK...

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m.../Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek

SWIM is new to extractions so he thought the Naptha one would go smoother. Let me know what you think.

Peace, Love, and Harmony for all Smile

~Healer_Of_The_Spirit~

oden
#5 Posted : 12/16/2011 6:39:17 AM

odin the one

swim loves this tek.. very easy and clean.. just take your time have info ready every step.. and just follow tha steps... make sure you dont rush the freezing give it 24hr,s and enjoy

Healer_Of_The_Spirit
#6 Posted : 12/16/2011 9:17:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reassurance! Smile

Peace and Love my friend Smile