We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Joining along with completing my first extraction Options

whippa craka
#1 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:49:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Im no stranger to these forums, but I came here for a reason.

My first A/B extraction has turned out to be this

That's 0.21g. The ammonia wash removed only ~10%, I did a good job for my first time. I see very small crystalline structures in the powder but its very fluffy and lightweight.

Please post back so I can talk and get to know you and discuss my first extraction, thanks.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:56:47 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

I didn't think anybody did the ammonia wash anymore. It's a bit outdated. Glad your first extraction was a success! I am looking forward to hearing about your explorations.

What brought you to the spice in your life?

Thanks for sharing,
Peace + Hyperspace

oden
#3 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:20:32 PM

odin the one

looks good.. swim uses q21q21s tek 2 with amazing results very clean... welcome good luck on the jump!

whippa craka
#4 Posted : 12/14/2011 7:28:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The last stage of my wash has a slight yellow tint to it but similar properties.

I grew shrooms via pf-tek method many months ago and my curiosity has only grown. I am currently saving this for the proper "sunny" mental day. Would you have recommended a different base to wash with? (Sodium (bi)-carbonate?)

Currently I've only done shrooms. ~4g. Experienced ego-death fairly hard though it was an eye opening experience. Is there any beginner's advice you can give me looking back?

EDIT: I feel like I should add. Since starting my extraction I have felt fairly sick. Little sodium hydroxide touched my skin (very small chemical rashes occurred) and I have definitively have gotten more whiffs of naphtha/ammonia then I should have. I have felt fairly sick and after 36 hrs was able to catch 4 hours of sleep. BUT, I was also strung out on Adderall. After the nap I feel better, but my nose is all stuffy. I could just be getting a cold. I am only getting better from this point forward but I was curious if anybody else has had minor health issues after an A/B extraction.

whippa craka
#5 Posted : 12/14/2011 8:51:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Another pic

ragabr
#6 Posted : 12/14/2011 5:06:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, whippa craka!

Looks like a wonderful first extraction! Sorry to hear that you're feeling ill, but I doubt that it's related to the extraction process at all. SWIM's accidentally gotten a pretty full load of solvent before, but after a couple of hours the headache went away and everything was fine.

As for first time advice, maybe try out a rue extraction to go along with your spice journeys?

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms