We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2.5g Yield from 150g MHRB!?!? Seems high. Options

DMTerrestrial
#1 Posted : 12/13/2011 8:27:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have just completed my first extraction of MHRB using Naphtha to yeild 2.5g DMT crystals. I've pulled 5x now using 250ml each pull. My crystals are only slightly yellow, very slight tint. Some crystals are white or off white. When compressed together they turn a light gold consistency.

What caught me off guard was having a yield of over 1%. This seems quite high to me. Is it possible that I only have a 1.5g yield of DMT with a 1g yield of impurities? I know I still have more spice to come because my last pull was plentiful in crystals.

Also if I do have a good amount of impurities how should I weigh out doses. Would 100mg be too extreme of a dose, or would this be about right?(For a max experience.)

Personally I think my product is quite clean. All the DMT I have seen has been much darker in color, orange to deep orange.(Wonders if the DMT was extracted with a more polar solvent resulting in more of a Jungle Spice.) SWIM tried it and stated it was the best he's ever come across. One of SWIMs friends had also confirmed this. I am extremely happy to hear that, but SWIM never stated to me if they had a breakthrough or not.(Personally I don't know their experience with DMT.)

Thank you all for helping. Peace & much love my fellow Terrestrials!

P.S. I will be posting a extraction report in the weeks to come. I'm having problems finding a way to upload my pix.
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/13/2011 8:35:43 AM

There have even been reports of 2% so this sounds reasonable to me.

100mg will knock your socks off. Try 50mg.

PrimalWisdom
#3 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:06:47 AM

Everything the light touches

Yeah I get about 1.5-2% with my bark. I doubt there's anything to worry about, but I also was a little unsure what had happened when I got back so much DMT the first time.

Peace

PW
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

tele
#4 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:36:40 AM
Explorer

۩ wrote:
There have even been reports of 2% so this sounds reasonable to me.

Depending on the tools, even 30mg can knock your socks off. 25mg is quite standard breakthrough dose with GVG in single inhalation. There are many factors to get it right, such as vaping temperature, proper mesh screen size, loading the spice in the very center of the mesh, keeping the vapor long enough in the lungs etc.

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:48:52 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

2 pulls usually gets me at least 1.8% - the rest of the pulls mop up the rest.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

DMTerrestrial
#6 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:18:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for confirming that my yields aren't wildly excessive. It still kinda baffles me that for the research I've been doing this past year I'm mostly seeing under 1% yields. I guess I'll sit back and count my blessings. My MHRB is considered a "Mexican" bark.

Once again thank you all my fellow Terrestrials!
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

mad_banshee
#7 Posted : 12/16/2011 10:21:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTerrestrial wrote:
Thank you all for confirming that my yields aren't wildly excessive. It still kinda baffles me that for the research I've been doing this past year I'm mostly seeing under 1% yields. I guess I'll sit back and count my blessings. My MHRB is considered a "Mexican" bark.

I'm also getting a very high yield from this Mexico batch, perhaps from the same supplier as you. I was stunned to see so much precip. I tried some and found it to be VERY potent.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

DMTerrestrial
#8 Posted : 12/17/2011 4:15:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mad_banshee wrote:
DMTerrestrial wrote:

I'm also getting a very high yield from this Mexico batch, perhaps from the same supplier as you. I was stunned to see so much precip. I tried some and found it to be VERY potent.

Yes all FOAF's say it's some of the best they have ever had. Sooo much of it and so damn clean for a naphtha evap. Alot of off white x-tals w/ some being light yellow. For my first extraction I was very surprisedShocked !

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/17/2011 4:23:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

that sounds about adverage from my experience. Ive never had bark that only yielded 1%. I would expect at least 2g from 150g of all the bark I have had.
Long live the unwoke.

DMTerrestrial
#10 Posted : 12/19/2011 5:33:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm on my 6 pull now. Still doing around 250ml Naphtha each pull. I evaped around 5ml and saw the smallest spots almost like tiny sand particles, so I'm expecting some more yield. Will report back tomorrow or the next day!

I AM SWIM
#11 Posted : 12/19/2011 5:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've gotten 2% yields before, but mostly turned out to be yellow spice. Sometimes that yellow is preferable, but for me
I rather re-x until I get diamonds. But yellow definitely has its place. It's always nice to get a high yield. Smile

I AM SWIM
#12 Posted : 12/19/2011 5:26:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

Or how about you smoalk moar, smoalk it until it's all gone?