We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Is is possible to see deceased loved ones on a DMT trip? Options

RhythmSpring
#41 Posted : 3/7/2016 2:20:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
but it generally seems to be the cold, hard truth coming out when it is what is needed most.

Just because it's cold and hard doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

concombres
#42 Posted : 3/7/2016 3:28:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
concombres wrote:
but it generally seems to be the cold, hard truth coming out when it is what is needed most.

Just because it's cold and hard doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

I do not disagree here, but in this particular situation I think what art was saying does fit the bill.
I mean in all honesty, if you begun to seriously believe you had been endowed with divine powers from the gods would you not look in the mirror & say maybe I need to take some time away from the things thay brought me into this state & ground yourself?

If you were to encounter someone taking advantage of others vulnerability due to leaving themselves a bit too open & exploiting that in order to project onto others experiences whether it be strictly for amusement, ego, or to draw in business as a shaman, psychic, or medium, would you not look at it & question the ethics of that person?

This is not ancient egypt, it is 2016 & the person in question is using some extremely powerful mind altering drugs. Spirituality is one thing, but this to me seems to be a whole different thing than spirituality whether the facilitator realizes what they are doing or not.

Rather than project, should not someone holding a ceremony guide while allowing those who partake to have their own experiences & form their own opinions on what occurs?

TheCaterpillar
#43 Posted : 3/7/2016 5:16:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Somethings not right
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

TheCaterpillar
#44 Posted : 3/7/2016 6:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got sick this Friday and it has not gotten better. If you guys can mess with my head then that's messed up. Wierd stuff has been happening recently.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

starway6
#45 Posted : 3/7/2016 3:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not shure on a dmt trip.. but im shure you may see imagry of past events with these people..

But in dreams.. i have seen imagry from past and future and its not un common to get mesages from decesed people.. a criticle window for these contacts seems to be often in the seconds just before entering sleep and just before waking...

Try reading about the late.. Edgar Cayce..the sleeping prophet may stories of these kind of contacts are available...
cheers..

ganesh
#46 Posted : 3/7/2016 9:58:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are most likely to see deceased loved ones AFTER you have taken such a substance,(later whilst dreaming in your sleep), because during the experience there is a lot of cleaning of negative energies and all sorts of stuff going on. It could be days later, or months, etc...when your mind is cleaner and free'er, that a loved deceased one pops in to say hello, in their own personal often silent way, (a way that only you can verify as too obvious to not be true). Clues are often given to test your knowledge Smile....It is one of those things that 'just happen' out of nowhere. You cannot force this to happen, it will be if it is meant to be.

Best of luck.
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

travsha
#47 Posted : 3/7/2016 11:26:40 PM

Share Love ~

Never saw deceased family with DMT or Ayahuasca.... Actually, even though Ayahuasca is named "vine of the dead" or "vine of souls" most Ayahuasca traditions do not really work with ancestors that I have seen... At least not the traditions in Peru. Other traditions could be totally different. Usually it seems like they work with plant, animal, land/water spirits, or saints if they are more Catholic influenced....

I have seen dead family members during San Pedro and Salvia ceremonies. Also while sober.

It's probably possible with DMT. I dont know if it would be the easiest substance to work with for this goal though....

LibertyforAll
#48 Posted : 3/8/2016 4:58:49 AM

Claro in Vitam

After using Acacia Confusa extracts ('jungle spice' 'goo'; I call it acacia waxPleased as well as drinking acacia + syrian rue,
I have seen what I would call human ghosts, many times, including once watching a man walk across my arm, and on the day of my great grandfather's funeral, I had a dab of acacia wax, and had visions of my entire family in a room full of architectural features and geometric shapes the children played with
I believe in freedom for everyone.
'movies are for people who lack real drugs.' -anne halonium

hug46
#49 Posted : 3/8/2016 1:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheCaterpillar wrote:
I got sick this Friday and it has not gotten better. If you guys can mess with my head then that's messed up. Wierd stuff has been happening recently.

Caterpillar if you are not trolling take a deep breath, try and relax and keep away from drugs
No one one is intentionally messing with your head although it can seem that way sometimes. The only time i have had thoughts like that was down to lack of sleep. If you are not sleeping try to get some sleep. Things are never as bad as they sometimes appear.

inaniel
#50 Posted : 3/8/2016 2:02:09 PM

mas alla del mar

JDSalinger wrote:
Wowshit, I took DMT with the desire to see my brother who killed himself, I found peace but in other ways. I have had a lucid dream though where I believe he came to me, it was unlike any dream I have ever had. During the dream I was fully aware of my sleeping body. In that dream he was talking to me and it was very real, as soon as the dream ended I woke up and cried a lot.

: ( sorry to hear about your loss.

With regards to the thread, it's been years since I've read it, but I do believe Peter Gorman contacted a recently deceased in "ayahuasca in my blood."

I have also read that musician Flying Lotus first took DMT in an attempt to contact his mother. Not sure what came of it, though..

JDSalinger
#51 Posted : 3/15/2016 12:16:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

inaniel wrote:
JDSalinger wrote:
Wowshit, I took DMT with the desire to see my brother who killed himself, I found peace but in other ways. I have had a lucid dream though where I believe he came to me, it was unlike any dream I have ever had. During the dream I was fully aware of my sleeping body. In that dream he was talking to me and it was very real, as soon as the dream ended I woke up and cried a lot.

: ( sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you brother, in some strange way DMT helped me rationalise all that I was unable to in the world, including my brothers own suffering, and I am in a really good place now. Love
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

null24
#52 Posted : 3/15/2016 2:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Caterpillars posts are concerning, this guy has talked about taking 3 eighths of mushrooms that were "four times more powerful than cubensis"(whatever that could possibly be?), and 35 hits of LSD on different occasions. He's talked about feeling insane afterwards. I'm not sure why this person is using psychedelics, but they may be in need of some type of intervention.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Bill Cipher
#53 Posted : 3/15/2016 3:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Clearly, yes.

Caterpillar - I don't think you are particularly good for the community right now, nor do I think it is probably very good for you. I think you need a forum break, but I hope you heed what many here have been encouraging and speak to family/seek help from a trained professional.

Be well.

#54 Posted : 3/15/2016 8:23:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Clearly, yes.

Caterpillar - I don't think you are particularly good for the community right now, nor do I think it is probably very good for you. I think you need a forum break, but I hope you heed what many here have been encouraging and speak to family/seek help from a trained professional.

Be well.

Phantasma
#55 Posted : 3/18/2016 4:17:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is something ive always wondered, as my mother has encountered 2 of our deceased dogs as well as my deceased father and her deceased aunt. More interesting was that none of them were on her mind around the time of the trip, therefor set and setting could not have played a factor in this ( my opinion obviously ). More interestingly, my father had nothing to say during this experience, he just stood in the back of the 2 dogs and her aunt, this is how he handled things to his death, by not handling them, and one WOULD have thought that this experience was trying to bring her some kind of closure or something similar. I really hope this thread stays actice for some time, as i personally believe there is an insanely strong spirituality to DMT.

I also suppose this thread brings into question the realness of entities in the dmt realm. I personally choose to believe in their very real existence, but not everyone may feel the same.

My question is, IF dmt connects us to another realm where REAL living ( if they are real and intelligent i would safely assume they are living in some manner, even if foreign to human ideals) things reside in completely different forms, IS dmt the only way to get there? And if so, why?

Jaffster
#56 Posted : 3/18/2016 12:20:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never connected with any kind of human spirit or entity whilst on a pure DMT trip.

However, I do have memories of lost family members from my Ayahuasca experiences. I know that DMT is the primary ingredient in Ayahuasca but the experience is just so incredibly different, it's slower, longer, more 'close to the soul' in my opinion.

travsha
#57 Posted : 3/18/2016 5:00:52 PM

Share Love ~

Jaffster wrote:
I've never connected with any kind of human spirit or entity whilst on a pure DMT trip.

However, I do have memories of lost family members from my Ayahuasca experiences. I know that DMT is the primary ingredient in Ayahuasca but the experience is just so incredibly different, it's slower, longer, more 'close to the soul' in my opinion.

Harmine, harmala and tetrohydroharmine are actually the main active alkaloids in Ayahuasca. Often times DMT is added in admixtures, but not always. The DMT acts mostly as a helper or assistant to the Ayahuasca.

That's why Ayahuasca is so different from smoked DMT.

PREV123