We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much experience? Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/3/2008 3:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, my very first post.

SWIM had extracted using STB some pretty good yellow DMT. He didn't go through the process of washing it since he didn't want to lose any to the ammonia wash.

Anyway, he's had around 5 experiences. Nothing near hyperspace.

He figures something about 5-10mg is enough for a good experience. He's put 30mg on some ash, and did not get anywhere near smoking all of it. In fact, that was enough for 4 experiences, with the 4th being so-so.

So, SWIM is getting used to this magical spice. How many times should he take the plunge before really taking the plunge? He may soon do 30 and really go after it. But he wants his FOAF to be in the room so to share the experience. He does not think he'll freak out, but he does sometimes have a very small amount of anxiety going into the experience.

SWIM is not quite ready for hyperspace, but he is willing to go further than he's been.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mattimus
#2 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just go for it and youll realize its no big deal as long as u just relax
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

moracca
#3 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:12:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

indeed... I have much more anxiety before the trip than I do during. I've found that even up around 65mg (at least thats how much I loaded, hard to say how much I consumed), I haven't reached full hyperspace. 30mg would be a good start for you, give it a try.

Nanaki
#4 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:18:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it hard not to grimace or get a little tense when you're practically shot out of the nuclear cannon?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

moracca
#5 Posted : 12/3/2008 1:20:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well its definitely a rush, but you'd be surprised. I would say just work your way up from 30mg or so and you won't be disappointed.

burnt
#6 Posted : 12/3/2008 2:12:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

30mg is a good dose. SWIM thinks he started around that level. However if SWIY wants a more gentle long lasting experience perhaps try the spice with an maoi.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM for his first time just loaded up what looked like >100mg..and just smoked it until he couldnt...just take the plunge..nothing bad will happen to you..and there is MUCH support and love on the otherside..trust the universe to take care of you..and it will...it will be more amazing than any of your wildest dreams and will change the way you see the world..

do not be afraid..but its ok to feel fear...just dont let it change your decisions..
it's a sound

Nanaki
#8 Posted : 12/3/2008 11:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has some Harmaline Tincture 5x. He has to remember not to eat for 6-12 hours beforehand.

When taking the two suggested dropper fulls in tea, could then the same amount of 20-30mg be smoked, or should that amount be lessened for the same effects?

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 12/3/2008 11:35:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

20-30 would be fine
it's a sound

tryptographer
#10 Posted : 12/4/2008 11:35:00 PM

tryptamine photographer

Jorkest wrote:

just take the plunge..nothing bad will happen to you..and there is MUCH support and love on the otherside..trust the universe to take care of you..and it will...it will be more amazing than any of your wildest dreams and will change the way you see the world..

20-30 would be fine

Yeah that's enough if enough MAOIs are present.

Well put to words Jorkest!
There will inevitably be some hard 'tests' but I see them as exams, you get access to new levels if you dare to return with full trust... it's just as close to a real miracle as it gets.

varun
#11 Posted : 12/5/2008 11:38:01 AM

jo_cosmic

Just do it. Experience the beauty of the disconnection. Personally I prefer to breakthrough in private with noone to influence my trip.
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 12/5/2008 4:02:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

indeed...SWIM as well
it's a sound

drainlife20
#13 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Make sure you're ready for it, make sure that it's something for you. The disconnection, SWIM actually didn't enjoy it one bit and it was very terrifying. It's hard to imagine, but try to a little, imagine feeling totally out of body, as if you were life without a host. It sounds pretty awesome, and it really is.....not for SWIM though. DMT is not for everyone, that's the truth.
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmt chooses you
it's a sound

Nanaki
#15 Posted : 12/6/2008 4:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomorrow morning SWIM will be taking some Harmaline Tincture 5X and then smoking deeply of the spice. He's had 5 experiences, so feels he is fairly ready to take longer journeys.

Later he's interested in seeing the difference between smoked vs oral DMT under an MAOI. Anyone know the differences in these two methods? Is the smoked as intense as without the MAOI just longer? Or does the MAOI make it a smoother experience?

SWIM is familiar with the 30mg he has weighed before, but he doesn't at the moment have a scale because it is being repaired. So he wouldn't be able to estimate a 100mg dose required for oral method.

And one more question, if one got to hyperspace under an MAOI, would they stay there longer? Or is it very difficult to get to hyperspace under an MAOI?

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 12/6/2008 4:09:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can still get to hyperspace on maoi's just be serious about hitting you pipe really good...SWIM's FOAF would eat some rue and then smoke probably 100mg or so..and enter hyperspace for a few hours..its really rather pleasurable...

with maois its not quite as fast..it seems to put the brakes on a little bit..and is a WONDERFUL key to the dmt experience...it allows you to do way more with time you have in tehre
it's a sound

Nanaki
#17 Posted : 12/6/2008 5:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, SWIM doesn't have a true vaporizer. He has an air pipe, which in the past he has used ash in to set the spice on. This worked pretty well. This time he had no ash, and had heard about using parsley. But didn't have parsley either, so used a piece of lettuce to hold the spice. This didn't work at all. Almost no vapor was produced. He was on the MAOIs, and only felt the faintest sensation, no visuals.

He will try again later when he can get some ash. He doesn't smoke though.

flyboy
#18 Posted : 12/7/2008 1:35:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
Ok, SWIM doesn't have a true vaporizer. He has an air pipe, which in the past he has used ash in to set the spice on. This worked pretty well. This time he had no ash, and had heard about using parsley. But didn't have parsley either, so used a piece of lettuce to hold the spice. This didn't work at all. Almost no vapor was produced. He was on the MAOIs, and only felt the faintest sensation, no visuals.

He will try again later when he can get some ash. He doesn't smoke though.

Dude you are totally wasting your time with a regular pipe. I was smoking dmt for a month before i bought a bubble pipe where the flame doesn't make contact with the spice, and woah let me tell you.... i was converted. Anytime the flame touches the spice it gets burned up before you get the good stuff.

If you have to use an a reg pipe, put the spice UNDER the ash, way way under, so it gets hot but doesn't touch the flame. And use a lot more than regular this method because a lot will still get burned up.

Nanaki
#19 Posted : 12/7/2008 1:57:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PM sent. My local head shops don't sell vape tubes. I got some test tubes but the lighter turns the glass all black so it's hard to see if it's vaporized.