We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just some thoughts Options

Ez
#1 Posted : 12/11/2011 10:23:07 PM

"Love is the medicine."

A couple of months ago I had this dream where I ended up face to face with what I had thought was a leapard. I felt that it didn't make sense though, as I was somewhere in the southwest (possibly). After a bizarre and strange run of images and then going over a cliff in an rv and diving out at the last moment, I found myself on a large red boulder. There was a tarantula near and I dedcided I should figure out where I was. I climbed over the boulder and realized I was on the outcropping of a large cliff. I began walking towards the cliff where water was trickling down and saw that it lead to a pond. At this point I noticed two leapards chilling neasr the water, so I climbed into a crevice. Suddenly a gust of wind came and blew my scent directly towards them and they came to investigate.

The next thing I knew, I was face to face with this magnificent beast as he was licking his chops. I screamed and made myself big and he just stared, but then I screamed again and this time it felt as if my voice had been amplified ten times and he took off. But just behind the leapard was a lynx, who just stared at me as if to say you're not fooling anyone. At seeing that the lynx had not moved, the leapard came back to investigate and I suppose I awoke from sheer terror.

Now it's been a couple months and I just received my lonely planet travel guide. I'm skimming through it and come across a picture of a jaguar. Then suddenly it clicks, it was no leapard, it was a very large jaguar that I had encountered. I don't really know what if anything to make of this, but it was still interesting, for me.

Now, I am skimming through some more of the pictures and I see some pictures of different marine life and I notice that some of these things look very familiar. There was a picture of a purple tunicates and a picture of a flamingo tongue and I immediatley notice that they bear a striking resemblance to many of the visuals that I have seen with the spice. As a matter of fact they also resemble some of the visuals I have seen on aya as well. The other thing that strikes me is the similarity of the vivid blues of the ocean and how close some of these scenes seem to the places that I have journeyed to.

Perhaps it's nothing, but I just wanted to share this and see if anyone could help me glean any sort of insights here.
(¯`'·.¸(โ™ฅ)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Shamasi Wiz
#2 Posted : 12/12/2011 9:15:33 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

I don't know if there's any insights or answers to be gleaned from this, but you've got something better: mysteries and questions. You're onto something, which is always the case when you're paying the right kind of attention.

Personally, many of my coolest and curiously profound-feeling dreams involve big cats, especially black panthers. One that I remember, I step out of some tall grass onto a dirt road in an African-feeling landscape. My steps instantly draw the attention of a huge lion a hundred yards down the road, and we meet eyes. Without hesitating, he starts sprinting toward me. My heart is jumping out of my chest, but some part of me knows to keep eye contact with the beast and stand my ground. It stops about a foot in front of me and stares into me as dust flies all around us. It was some kind of test, and I just passed. Such a rush!

I think some of these realms I visit are real places, and these dreams are like knocking on the doors to some wild worlds. One day I'll be smart enough to stop waiting for someone to answer and just walk right in. Smile Good luck on your journeys. I'm sure they'll end up somewhere completely awesome. Godspeed!
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."