We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I had a DMT experience while dreaming! Options

extrememetal43
#1 Posted : 12/3/2008 12:15:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Arite call me crazy but i woke up like 6 in the mornin the other day. Had a lil trouble falling back to sleep but when did I totally tripped out. I smoked nothing or took nothin this was a 100% I was sleeping dream!

Sometimes right before I fall asleep I have a feeling like im slipping into a trip ever so lightly! I usually get startled and awoken and I have thots like did that just happen. I get slight visual stuff.

This time I did not get awoken. I began to get a lot of visuals! I would ges i was in that I
was asleep but aware that i was sleeping state. the visuals formed to where a being was spinning me like a million miles an hour. I totally would have sworn I had smoked something but I didnt! It totally felt like dmt 100%. after the spinning I began to hear in the background a foreign language voice speaking. It had the sound of god or something, 100% like a voice would sound on dmt. It was in a foreign language and I tried to decpipher it, as I was doing so a white news guys voice came on talking the news. I opened my eyes and was in my living room with the news on. As I shut my eyes I was instantly where I was before. This was exactly like how it was when you open and close your eyes on dmt! Im not so sure the news would have been playing a clip of a foreign guys without some1 overdubbing it or tslkin over it.

Now I know what dmt feels like! I know how it sounds, how it looks, how the presence of entities feel like etc. This was a dmt experience 100% and I was dreaming. Smoked nothin or took nothin for weeks! Can anyone explain this! I dont feel like it was a flashback or anything of that nature it was a new experience.

After this experience my dreams were the rest of the nite me driving too fucked up to drive. I knew I was dreaming and was able to open my eyes and be back in my living room and able to shut them and be right back where I was. It wasnt like when u fall back asleep it was instantaneous shut my eyes and i was back there just liked I smoked some stuff but I didnt.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/3/2008 1:21:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i have actually had some of my most amazing experiences while dreaming...lsd in combination with a drug i have never heard of before called 'batch' it was one of the most intense experiences i have ever had..sleeping or awake...i have had many experiences in my dreams of smoking spice...it happens randomly every so often...

i feel lucky to be able to have that happen..its wicked sweet..

you should read the book 'Adventures Beyond the Body' by william buhlman...it has techniques to teach you how to have out of body experiences at will...and its interesting that what he describes is EXTREMELY familiar to a breakthrough on spice...so something is going on there
it's a sound

extrememetal43
#3 Posted : 12/3/2008 2:45:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

O I totally believe now that your body does produce dmt...i mean theres no mistaking dmt! I just feel that my mind was concious for it instead of deep sleep! But if your body did produce it while you sleep at some times in your life when your awaken unexpectedly youd be full blown trippin in dmt land and that doesnt happen. Like i said i was on nothin at the time! I feel now that when im sleepin and realize im dreaming instead of tryin to control it il sit back and let it take me! Of course that might not happen for a couple years! But this phenomenon of light visuals before i sleep does happen here and there and if i could maybe meditate into it.

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/3/2008 3:17:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I know what you are talking about.. I have had this many times as well, especially if sleep deprived.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 12/3/2008 11:30:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
me too. As well in my dreams as in those moments that i'm not fully awake yet. Sometimes i'm sort of half-dreaming then. My dreamstate continues while i'm starting to wake-up. A few nights ago i woke up when the TV was on and i saw myself sleeping on it...I don't have a TV set in my bedroom.

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 12/3/2008 11:46:59 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

extrememetal43 wrote:
O I totally believe now that your body does produce dmt...i mean theres no mistaking dmt! I just feel that my mind was concious for it instead of deep sleep! But if your body did produce it while you sleep at some times in your life when your awaken unexpectedly youd be full blown trippin in dmt land and that doesnt happen. Like i said i was on nothin at the time! I feel now that when im sleepin and realize im dreaming instead of tryin to control it il sit back and let it take me! Of course that might not happen for a couple years! But this phenomenon of light visuals before i sleep does happen here and there and if i could maybe meditate into it.

Of course, there is always the possibility that one actually dreams a dmt trip. Just like our "standard" dreams can be composed of components of this reality, why wouldn't a dmt user's dreams also be composed from components of the dmt reality? After all, dmt users are so familiar with the dmt reality that some of this experience is inevitably stored in this obscure repository of the brain where allegedly the components of dreams are drawn from and are reconstructed to "stories" or dreams.

But SWIM's friend of a friend understands the dreaming a dmt trip feeling since he had similar experiences occasionally, meeting with dmt entities and have a pretty good feel of the dmt space. This is very beautiful. But whether this happens due to somehow elevated dmt levels in the body during sleep (in which case one actually "trips" on dmt) or because one literally dreams of a dmt trip, I personally do not know. I wouldn't jump to conclusions too fast though!Very happy

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

extrememetal43
#7 Posted : 12/3/2008 12:25:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm saying this wasnt a dream it was a trip. I was not dreaming of tripping I was tripping. I even said it to myself at the time...I was tripping! The spinning was one thing I could see if that was all that happened. But the sound of the foreign voice was undeniably dmt like, it sounded like a voice sounds on dmt. Nothin in the world can compare to that...been there, done that, nothin else does that like that! also, how i slipped into it was so dmt like.. the visuals came then formed into something! then how I could open and close my eyes and be from place to place! All im saying is it wasnt a dream it was a trip!

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 12/3/2008 4:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hey who cares if it was a dream and you got a dmt trip out of it...does it really matter?! if its a dmt trip..its still a dmt trip..whether it was a dream or not...and i have had the MOST amazing trips in my dreams...they far surpass any that i have had in real life
it's a sound

drainlife20
#9 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:10:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think he was saying he had a dream in which he took an unknown drug, called "Batch" that he was previously unaware of while awake.........?
Thanks for reading my dream diary! I hope you found it interesting! LMBO!

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:20:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I had a very interesting salvia-esque experience 2 nights ago. I smoked enough cannabis that my heart was racing while trying to fall asleap, but this was hours later that I had the dream.. I cant recall all of the details but I was with friends somewhere and there was this one sorcerer type lady that was about to do some type of harm to me and my friends.

The next thing I remember is I think I just willed a salvinorin trip to happen, and ALL of us lost our egos. It was like we were all consumed completely in the salvia egoless "I am everything" state. I had done this purposily so as to render her incapable of performing any kind of magic on us, because she no longer had an identity..there was no more "us"!!

..and it worked!Very happy

I had also, previousily in the day, smoked salvia.
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 12/5/2008 8:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bonestoner wrote:
what is "batch"? Is it some "the family" type shit?

no it was just what it was called in the dream...i have no idea what it was..but it was fucking unreal...in the dream i took a hit of acid...and then snorted this stuff..im pretty sure..or i smoked it..but i started spinning on my head...with all these crazy visuals racing everywhere...then i was looking up into the sky at this person that was standing on the sky looking up at me..and we were spinning around some central point communicating..it felt like an upgrade or something...it continued until i woke up...remembering it just about as clearly as you would a dmt trip...it was to date...the coolest experience i have ever had..

and it was in my dreams!
it's a sound

shoe
#12 Posted : 12/7/2008 6:53:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I know what you are talking about.. I have had this many times as well, especially if sleep deprived.

me too.

symptoms: while sleeping, something triggers a DMT epesode and then ususally afterwards you wake up going WTF was that!?, but it has all the characteristics of a hit of smoked DMT. The same... movement, the same ... feeling.

I sometimes hope that one will come while Im sleeping because although they can be frightening, much like dmt trips (.. supposedly... ) they're generally awesome.
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!