We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
salvia bad experience need urgent help!! Options

ab381
#1 Posted : 12/11/2011 2:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i know this isnt in the salvia forum but i wont let me post their but please help me, i took salvia mixed with other stuff which was a bad idea and this took place almost 15 hours ago and i have a really bad case of dizziness, will this go away and i need help because my thoughts are really elsewhere right now and i dont know whats happening

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

polytrip
#2 Posted : 12/11/2011 2:26:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
What other stuff?

ab381
#3 Posted : 12/11/2011 2:29:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

red seal which is a smoking mixture and devils weed, my friends who took it seemed fine after 15 minutes but i am still suffering from it, i felt dizzy also after an hour from smoking it yesterday and it keeps coming and going

polytrip
#4 Posted : 12/11/2011 2:36:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You mean, datura when you say devil´s weed? Datura can last incredibly long, taken in large amounts. The fact that you´re able to type this makes it seem as if you haven´t taken an extreme amount of the stuff.

I don´t know what´s in this red seal stuff, but datura can last pretty long, makes you feel dizzy and dissociated.

Normally it passes within 24 hours.

ab381
#5 Posted : 12/11/2011 2:46:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i mean datura and normally with datura you halluncinate when you take it orally, this was a datura smoking mixture and i had been smoking it quite a few times over the last 2 weeks and the effects are just relaxing more than anything else. im not sure what could be causing this. also i only slept 4 hours yesterday as well which im suspecting could be contribuitng to this but im really not sure.

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:00:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ab381, i would not panic.
Salvia tends to make me feel dizzy as well, sometimes for a couple of days!

Please be careful about your Datura consumption. This is a very very dangerous herb and it's quite easy to hit the lethal dosage range + You can harm yourself under the influence.

ab381
#7 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:08:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok thank you for the advice and do you also feel extended periods of vibrations throughout your body and depersonalization after taking saliva?

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:13:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, i did not. But it would surely scare me. Personally, I'd still play it calm, 15 hours is not much especially if you also took datura. I think you will be fine. If after a reasonable time frame there is no change in your condition, you might wanna see someone. Or if your situation gets worse. For now i'D try to stay calm, take a shower and relax. Chances are, it will be over soon leaving you an experience richer.

ab381
#9 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok thanks i will try and ride this out as best as i can and i really appreciate everyones help because this is quite a scary time that im currently facing

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:03:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish you all the best man, you van maneuver yourself into strange situations, that's for sure!
But we're here to support you so do not hesitate to keep us updated on this, or just talk some more about it if it helps you feel better!

Doodazzle
#11 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The dizziness will go away and you'll be just fine.

Drink some water (it often helps) and try to keep relaxed.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

polytrip
#12 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:36:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You´ve exposed yourself to a coctail of salvia, datura, sleep-deprivation (involuntarily i assume) and some smoking-mixture that, i figure, contains some synthetic cannabinoid or herbs with cannabis-like effects.

The fact that you´re still able to write this down after 15 hours, shows that you haven´t taken dangerous amounts of datura.

Nevertheless, i would sugest quitting the use of datura. Datura can be dangerous stuff when taken in too large amounts. Maybe, smoking it often has lead to a build-up of tropanes in your bloodstream, maybe it´s been interacting with the other stuff you took. Who knows.

You most likely will be fine, although you may feel kind of drained for quite a while. But please, let this be a lesson. Or you´ll be making the same desperate post within a week or month time.

jamie
#13 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have never felt dizzy from salvia hours later. I have felt sort of like I had jumped into some other reality and never came back to my old one for about 2 or 3 days once..which is common I think with salvia if you use it alot at some point.

Sounds like the tropanes to be honest..datura can last more than a day I think when ingested..dunno about smoking it..but I have personally known people who felt weird even 2 months after taking datura(orally in large doses). I doubt smoking datura can leave you feelig weird for THAT long..but it is not good for you.

Was this your first time using salvia? Why did you choose to mix all three of these things together?

Either way, calm down. Go eat some grounding food, take a bath, relax..breath. You will be okay. Get some rest.
Long live the unwoke.

Infectedstyle
#14 Posted : 12/11/2011 7:02:26 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Last time my salvia extracts had any effects i had an intense 1 minute "trip" and something similair as what jamie said, like i stepped into a parallel reality. I felt depersonalization for 2 days. And a really anxious feeling in my chest like something is very wrong. Deep breathes and some distractions helped me get over it.

Tona
#15 Posted : 12/11/2011 8:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, please report back. I think some company would help you, try to call your best friend/sibling. Or you can use chat, there are very friendly people who will help you get thru.

https://chat.dmt-nexus.me/index.php

Also, dont worry. It will go away.

I was in very similar state yesterday with aya. I know how you feel. Remember that this is going to fade away and you will be alright.

BananaForeskin
#16 Posted : 12/12/2011 1:03:27 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Food, shower, blanket, film...

Make yourself comfortable, do something distracting, and don't worry about it until a day or two later. In comparison, I took some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds recently and didn't feel quite normal until a full day later.
¤ø¸â€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸â€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸â€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

ab381
#17 Posted : 12/12/2011 2:14:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok everyone thanks for the replies and im just going to give a quick report back on my situation:

i got up this morning from a good night sleep and an hour after i started to feel the dizziness/ vertigo again which is worrying me. what ive noticed is it seems to kick in when im walking about but when i sit down i feel it going away. should i still keep wating for it to go away because its nearly 2 days since ive done salvia with all that stuff mixed in.

Tek
#18 Posted : 12/12/2011 3:13:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh man ab381, I'm so sorry to hear your still suffering days later.

But from reading this it sounds like adding Datura in with the Salvia is what's causing your dizzy spats. I've never taken Datura, but from the things I've read she can be a harsh mistress (and Salvia herself is by no means a gentle quiet ride either, ime). Mixing them together likly did a number on you, but it's nothing that won't pass with time.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt there is much that going to the doctor or hospital will do for you at this point. Devil's weed is just something that lingers around for awhile (in fact I think it was the devil's weed that Carlos Castendada had chosen as his plant ally in the Don Juan books and, if I remember correctly, he slept for 2 entire days after a Datura session). Like others have already said, take some time to relax and try your best to stay off your feet if you're feeling dizzy. That's really the best advice I can give you having never experienced Datura personally.

I wish you all the best in love brother.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

polytrip
#19 Posted : 12/12/2011 3:24:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ab381 wrote:
ok everyone thanks for the replies and im just going to give a quick report back on my situation:

i got up this morning from a good night sleep and an hour after i started to feel the dizziness/ vertigo again which is worrying me. what ive noticed is it seems to kick in when im walking about but when i sit down i feel it going away. should i still keep wating for it to go away because its nearly 2 days since ive done salvia with all that stuff mixed in.

Sounds like you have low blood-pressure.

DoctorMantus
#20 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:43:47 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Yea that sounds pretty intense, and kinda crazy.

I would just rest it off, in time you will come back, and maybe try catching up on some sleep.

I myself have not messed with datura, tried to find the LD50 but couldn't all i can say i be careful with that plant, it has also been know to mess with your vision if handling the plant, and then accidentally touching eyes. It has happened with me and my girlfriend, and we become very light sensitive, a little off topic but just thought id add.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

12NEXT