We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Paranormal Experiment Options

burnt
#81 Posted : 12/7/2008 3:52:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Because it should be repeatably demonstratable with multiple objects.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cheeto
#82 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:08:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
Because it should be repeatably demonstratable with multiple objects.

So you don't know anything about it, but understand how it works and its capabilities?

Thats what you suggest when you assume if you can move this obeject with this amount of force, then you can move other objects that require more force.

I would say because the experiment above could be conducted repeatably with the same results showing 100% control at any distance that it would prove i had control over the object, no matter the distance. So if distance dosen't matter then it dosen't fit into the range of explanations we have, it defeats them all. Not just because of the unlimited distanct, but also the 100% control. There is no other way to take that than through some means i have the ability to control a distant object. It dosen't prove anything about how usefull, or none usefull it is. I thought you where supose to be skeptical, or does that stop when its your point of view. You don't seem to be skeptical of knowing its capabilities.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

burnt
#83 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:15:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What the fuck?

Quote:
So you don't know anything about it, but understand how it works and its capabilities?

So your saying that you can move the pinwheel with your mind but that telekinetics is only applicable to pinwheels? Thats even more hard to believe and even more irrational.

Quote:
Thats what you suggest when you assume if you can move this obeject with this amount of force, then you can move other objects that require more force.

What force are you talking about? Telekinetic force?

Quote:
I would say because the experiment above could be conducted repeatably with the same results showing 100% control at any distance that it would prove i had control over the object, no matter the distance. So if distance dosen't matter then it dosen't fit into the range of explanations we have, it defeats them all. Not just because of the unlimited distanct, but also the 100% control. There is no other way to take that than through some means i have the ability to control a distant object. It dosen't prove anything about how usefull, or none usefull it is. I thought you where supose to be skeptical, or does that stop when its your point of view. You don't seem to skeptical of knowing its capabilities.

So your saying you can control a pinwheel you can make it go left you can make it go right but you can't do the same thing with a paper clip or any other object? If you can only move the so called pinwheel I think we need to change this from telekinetics to "ability to move a pinwheel with the mind" because thats all your talking about. Forget the stupid pinwheel and move on with your life.

Cheeto
#84 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:24:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
What the fuck?

Quote:

So your saying that you can move the pinwheel with your mind but that telekinetics is only applicable to pinwheels? Thats even more hard to believe and even more irrational.

Quote:

What force are you talking about? Telekinetic force?

Quote:
I would say because the experiment above could be conducted repeatably with the same results showing 100% control at any distance that it would prove i had control over the object, no matter the distance. So if distance dosen't matter then it dosen't fit into the range of explanations we have, it defeats them all. Not just because of the unlimited distanct, but also the 100% control. There is no other way to take that than through some means i have the ability to control a distant object. It dosen't prove anything about how usefull, or none usefull it is. I thought you where supose to be skeptical, or does that stop when its your point of view. You don't seem to skeptical of knowing its capabilities.

So your saying you can control a pinwheel you can make it go left you can make it go right but you can't do the same thing with a paper clip or any other object? If you can only move the so called pinwheel I think we need to change this from telekinetics to "ability to move a pinwheel with the mind" because thats all your talking about. Forget the stupid pinwheel and move on with your life.

lol, the final outlash of a skeptic. Again, your assuming you know how something works when you don't. It really is funny, what exact force am i talking about? Well that much i would say is unknown at the time, could be a force we all know very well operating in a different manner, who knows, i'm not claiming i know what it is. You surely have some twisted thoughts, either way i'm done debating this with you. Feel free to get your last words in, i want respond because you think you know how it works. There truly is no other way to put it, you know that if someone can move an object that dosent have friction they can move a car, i understand your unlimited range of knowledge now, i'm sorry for making crazy claims that make since.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

burnt
#85 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:26:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry but I am losing you, meaning I don't really understand what you are talking about anymore. So yea I'll drop it too.

I am not really saying I know how anything your claiming is working but neither are you.

Cheeto
#86 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:27:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

O thats even more funny, what force???? Hmmm, usally it takes some kind of force to move an object, you know, how with your hand you can push a pencil. Since you don't know, you are applying enough force to move the pencil. Do you not know what force, come one man!

Infundibulum
#87 Posted : 12/7/2008 4:58:09 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Go study some physics man, learn how things work then start doing some serious experiments. Arguing about your wheel and what you can do already became boring to me. Give me some hard data, then I will start considering your posts. For the moment you demonstrate a poor knowledge of basic mechanics and that does not help you much.

Please get to know some physic; some mechanical physics. What a force is, how they work, etc. Learn to appreciate the fact that many objects in the universe move without a single force being applied to them. Learn to appreciate what a force actually does to an object. Learn how a force can start moving an object. Learn that a force is a vector. It does not only have a "magnitude", but "direction" and a "sense" as well.

Then get the wheel or any other object you wish to move. Draw some diagrams; investigate and theorise on "in how may ways a given applied force" can move the object of your study. In what way is the "telekinetic force" emanating from your skull or whatever influencing the wheel? In other words, how does the TK force is "hitting" the wheel so as to make it happen?

Maybe your TK force have the vector of a tangent as it is applied on a circle (one possible force application that could change the kinetic energy of the wheel)? Should this be true, it could be used to show why you can move the wheel but not levitate a paperclip.

Can you also study simpler-that-the-wheel systems? You see, those floating particles in the room that are illuminated when some sun rays enter the room should be as easy as fuck for you to control, right? Can you make them dance at your own will?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Cheeto
#88 Posted : 12/7/2008 5:16:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Go study some physics man, learn how things work then start doing some serious experiments. Arguing about your wheel and what you can do already became boring to me. Give me some hard data, then I will start considering your posts. For the moment you demonstrate a poor knowledge of basic mechanics and that does not help you much.

Please get to know some physic; some mechanical physics. What a force is, how they work, etc. Learn to appreciate the fact that many objects in the universe move without a single force being applied to them. Learn to appreciate what a force actually does to an object. Learn how a force can start moving an object. Learn that a force is a vector. It does not only have a "magnitude", but "direction" and a "sense" as well.

Then get the wheel or any other object yo wish to move. Draw some diagrams; investigate and theorise on "in how may ways a given applied force" can move the object of your study. In what way is the "telekinetic force" emanating from your skull or whatever influencing the wheel? In other words, how does the TK force is "hitting" the wheel so as to make it happen?

Maybe your TK force have the vector of a tangent as it is applied on a circle (on possible force application that could change the kinetic energy of the wheel)? Should this be true, it could be used to show why you can move the wheel but not levitate a paperclip.

Can you also study simpler-that-the-wheel systems? You see, those floating particles in the room that are illuminated when some sun rays enter the room should be as easy as fuck for you to control, right? Can you make them dance at your own will?

thanx, i may not know alot about force, but i know it takes more force to move an object that has friction, as compaired to an object that dosen't, and thats all i was saying. I have already said many times i have a plan to do other things with it as well. Maybe i want have to worry about the science behind it, i'm thinking maybe i will be the test subject, with the hypnosis route. Get a few skeptical scientists to observe me and my progress with the hypnosis training as well as conduct there own tests. Let them be in charge of all the results and continue until they the evidence there looking for..

Infundibulum
#89 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:17:03 AM

ModeratorChemical expert

Just get your mates to observe you and record things. You have any idea on how to set up a proper experiment and what thing you (or your friends) should be recording? You have any idea what sort of questions you might be trying to address in the first place?

It can get a fairly complicated experiment if you want to do it absolutely right. But you need to do it right. If you need advice I can spare some if possible.

I can help you with data analysis, actually I offer to do the whole data analysis for you if that's ok.

Cheeto
#90 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:25:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Just get your mates to observe you and record things. You have any idea on how to set up a proper experiment and what thing you (or your friends) should be recording? You have any idea what sort of questions you might be trying to address in the first place?

It can get a fairly complicated experiment if you want to do it absolutely right. But you need to do it right. If you need advice I can spare some if possible.

I can help you with data analysis, actually I offer to do the whole data analysis for you if that's ok.

Well thanx for the offer, but its nothing i can do any time soon. All i would really have to pay for, or the most costly, would be the hypnotist. If you check there price tags you'll see, being i'm poor and only make enough to live on, why i must wait. I could go ahead but there's a problem, i need the hypnosis to get any better. Advancement without the proper confidence is too slow, and without advancement i want be able to prove shit. Hypnotists usally go around $200 an hour. As far as friends, none of my friends like science or much of anything outside there own lives and community. I try to let them know new shit i learn all the time but there really not interested. Plus i don't have but a coulple of friends, i have a really bad social disoreder. If the economy would bounce back i would be in great shape, but that might not happen anytime soon. Not that i'm the only one, but i got shitted. Right now i have two jobs that both could average 60,000 a year, but with the combination i now only make 20,000 - 30,000. It sux, i've never got to make over that, everytime i get close something else happends. But anyway, i'll have to wait until i can aford a hypnotist, which could take a few years.

Cheeto
#91 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:31:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As far as doing the experiment right, i know i don't know the proper way, but thats why i'm thinking i will get some scientists to be part of the experiment. Let them set up the tests and go for what they think would be the proof people would want. Maybe i can even get some cheese out of it with the million dollar challenge, and let James Randi conduct the experiments with me. If there convinced, not many people wouldn't be.

Infundibulum
#92 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:39:45 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

To be honest I do not really get the hypnotist thing 100%, if I get it right you need to build "confidence" so that you can control the wheel as you say, I'm not sure how "telekinesis" (if it really exists) can be affected by the confidence of the subject, I find them totally unrelated at the moment. But if you feel it helps you it's fine with me. I have no reasons to think it will affect the experiment much anyway.

Whenever you feel ready just tell me. I already have the experimental setup in my head; you do not even need any group of scientists to be present when the experiment is performed. You can even get away without using a "controlled environment (as much as "force-free"Pleased; your living room will just do fine. Just get a couple of trusted friends to help you out.

Cheeto
#93 Posted : 12/8/2008 12:53:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
To be honest I do not really get the hypnotist thing 100%, if I get it right you need to build "confidence" so that you can control the wheel as you say, I'm not sure how "telekinesis" (if it really exists) can be affected by the confidence of the subject, I find them totally unrelated at the moment. But if you feel it helps you it's fine with me. I have no reasons to think it will affect the experiment much anyway.

Whenever you feel ready just tell me. I already have the experimental setup in my head; you do not even need any group of scientists to be present when the experiment is performed. You can even get away without using a "controlled environment (as much as "force-free"Pleased; your living room will just do fine. Just get a couple of trusted friends to help you out.

Again thanx for the offer. I will let you know, if possible, when i'm ready. With the confidence, with pratice of trying to control its direction on a personal level it seemed to me that confidence is a big must, if you attempt to move it in a certain way and have low confidence, then it want. If you have the upmost confidence, it will, its just something i noticed while trying to control it. Remeber the experince i had around people, by myself i had very good sign of control, around other people at times i couldn't even get it to spin one direction. So to me i think confidence is a big must for advancement, this is how it really appears to me, Enough that being poor, i would pay $200 dollars an hour to get the confidence. If i'm wrong then i just loose money, no big deal, if i'm right then i have a chance to make history, a very big deal to me.

jamie
#94 Posted : 12/9/2008 8:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

not sure who it was, but someone posted about the schools of fish swimming in sync... I used to volunteer part time at an aquarium many years ago, and I had to take some classes on marine biology through the aquarium to be a part of the program..

If i remember correctly they were talking about the same thing but in reguard to whales.. something about one of the wales assumes the head of the pod, and sets up some sort of bio-electro magnetic field through its spine/nervous system, and all of the other wales have the ability to sense this and tap into it, so on some level they have the ability to share a portion of conciousness and migrate as essentially one organism..weird stuff, i think birds do something similar as well
Long live the unwoke.

deedle-doo
#95 Posted : 12/10/2008 4:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
not sure who it was, but someone posted about the schools of fish swimming in sync... I used to volunteer part time at an aquarium many years ago, and I had to take some classes on marine biology through the aquarium to be a part of the program..

If i remember correctly they were talking about the same thing but in reguard to whales.. something about one of the wales assumes the head of the pod, and sets up some sort of bio-electro magnetic field through its spine/nervous system, and all of the other wales have the ability to sense this and tap into it, so on some level they have the ability to share a portion of conciousness and migrate as essentially one organism..weird stuff, i think birds do something similar as well

Sparrows flock and minnows school via mechanoreceptive organs. In fish this is called the lateral line and it is made up of hundreds of tiny cell clustrers containing cells that are the same as the cells in your ears. These organs give the fish the ability to feel/hear the direction of water currents. Electrosensation gives fish much less informtion and is used for prey detection/predator avoidance.

Simlilarly birds have mechanosensitive feathers that send massive amounts of informmation into complex central processing circuits. It is this modality that enables rapid flocking of sparrows, they feel each others jet-stream.

Many animals have this kind of a 'touch at a distance' it's a pretty trippy sense. Blind-cave fish perceive a fairly accurate map of their three-dimensional cave environment just by feeling/hearing the reflection of their own swimming! It's be like me being able to feel my whole keyboard.

I've not heard about the whale thing. How was this demonstrated?

jamie
#96 Posted : 12/10/2008 6:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

not sure, this was about 10 yrs ago..im going to look into this more tommorow though, i'l post back with findings
Long live the unwoke.

Cheeto
#97 Posted : 12/21/2008 4:22:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just found another funny thing about the pin wheel. I static charged a pen to guide the wheel around, i put it at one of the tips guiding it in a spin a noticed that even with the pen guiding the wheel, somehow my thought can get the wheel to defeat the static pull the pen has, and get it to spin away from the static pen. WTF is going on here, its not static, i didn't use hands. I'm really wishing i could be hypnotized to improve, it seems there something here that alows you to control this 0 friction object by though or some unkown force. Either way, the control aspect i have proved to myself 100%. So unless they suggest we can control static by though this is a form of TK, 100%. Whats funny is all the little tricks people come up with to "Trick" people to make them think there doing TK actually dosent help at all, lol. Its just because they had confidence it would move, if you actually try to control it you find out none of it works, only finding that sweet spot works. You can put your hands in a oven and sit in a steam room rubbing you shoes on carpet and get near no results. Or you can sit back 3 ft away and control it by thought and expectence.

Cheeto
#98 Posted : 12/21/2008 5:15:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ha, i thought of a good test to do with the pin wheel. I'm seeting up a Tri Wheel, Line up in a straigh row. Seperated only buy 2 cm from tip to tip of the wheels. I'm thinkg about maybe latter on trying to control maybe 8 at one time, with specific commands for each individual. Just play around since its all i can do.

Cheeto
#99 Posted : 12/22/2008 1:53:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't praticed with this thing for a while, so my control is off real bad. But i found something cool with a quad wheel. I had 3 lined up on one base, and centered the forth one with the middle one, creating almost a triangle with four wheels. What i found cool is for one, i always use my small bathroom so very low air current, if you keep watch on them to see you always notice they don't move at all, only when your trying. I no longer use hands so no confusion with static, even though i proved though static from plastic can effect it, static from you hand can't. And also when you do this test you see that even when the wheel moves it acts nothing like it does when you so called, move it by mind/or whatever is happining. Do this simple static test, you'll see what i mean. Static directly pulls the paper, you can get it in just the right spot and it will spin it slowly, but then again when not using hands to suggest its static is to say people can control static by mind, wouldn't that be a weak form of TK?

Well, i lead off, anyway, im not trying to debate weather its real again, i'm just saying i know its real from expeirence. I had my quad wheel built, the one i usally mess with is the one with its own base. Funny, at first it was the only one out of the group of four i could get to move at all for quite a while. Which i may say proved it wasn't air current, static or steam. In all cases there is no way it would effect only the back wheel. After no success of moving any others i took a break. I started again, this time off the bat i got the original one moving a little(not full spin) and the one on the right of the 3 lined up same movement about. after trying to gain control i eventually lost control of the back one and could now only move the one on the right of the three. I took a break and came back and could move two the whole time, both the center ones. which was the original one and the center one of the three. Like is said, i don't even bother with hands anymore, actually i think the only reason hands work is because you expect better results, but you can get out of that habit and you see you don't need hands at all. A crazy thing, when playing with three, its making it a little more noticable, as what is going own to give me control. Its feels like i'm developing a new sence in a way. Its like this, right now i'm having sometimes where i get no movement at all hardly, and i can't feel this sence, when i'm playing with it and its working good, its like i'm locked on to it with this new sence, its hard to pin point or explain but i feel its every move, even with multiple wheels, they each have there on feeling and position in this sence i feel, its like you have them in your grip, you can feel them spin and come to a dead stop, its a very weird thing, thats why i think its so hard to advance, its not impossible, but without hypnosis to help you it will take alot of work, like trying to learn how to throw darts without hardly being able to feel your arm.

«PREV345