We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral Dose Options

ChickenTikka
#1 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:21:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm thinking of extracting some harmalas and pairing it with an oral dose of DMT

The problem i have now is working out an appropriate dose of DMT, since the conditions and ways that people have taken such combinations the results vary massively so i wont be asking how much i should take as i'll just be ending up with numbers from 30 - 100 + mg as posted else where.

I'll be planning on taking the MAOI (200mg?), on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before the DMT in salt form of some sort.

I know one should start on the lower end of the dose scale and work it up, but wondered if its possible to top up and take it further, i'd like to know how long someone should wait before deciding to top up, and at what point attempting to top up will be a waste if at all.

I'm guessing peoples experiences will vary and be quite contradictory as with dosing but any information is better than none.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!