We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Shooting Star Mushrooms Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 12/10/2011 5:39:39 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Some lovely Shooting Star mushies...

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/10/2011 5:44:49 PM

Did you cultivate these yourself?

Bravo. Beautiful pictures.

rjb
#3 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They look...delicious Smile

Enjoy, mate! Let us know how it goes.
The truth...lies within.

Aegle
#4 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:05:56 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

۩ wrote:
Did you cultivate these yourself?

Bravo. Beautiful pictures.

۩

Indeed i did sir, why thank you... They are truly my favourite mushroom, this is their first flush which came to 700g wet. They are such prolific fruiters and the journey with these fungi is splendid to say the least. ♥

Much Peace and Love
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:13:40 PM

Cloud Whisperer

rjb wrote:
They look...delicious Smile

Enjoy, mate! Let us know how it goes.

rjb

I have already journeyed with these beautiful mushies: Shooting Stars

Thank you for the kind words though, they are always greatly appreciated...

Much Peace and Respect

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:17:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Picture perfect, delicious little friends you got there!!!

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:52:15 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Amphiprion
#8 Posted : 12/10/2011 7:17:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful and Healthy Shocked
Regards
Amphi

Aegle
#9 Posted : 12/10/2011 7:32:24 PM

Cloud Whisperer

obliguhl wrote:
Picture perfect, delicious little friends you got there!!!

Obliguhl

These little guys are indeed perfect and delicious, eating them the other day i experienced one of the most intense journeys of my life... Shooting Stars are such precious little mushies.

Much Peace and Sunshine

Felnik
#10 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow they are beautiful , I know hard it is to grow those babies .
You should get and award for that .
Fantastic
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

christian
#11 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:28:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bloomin' nice shroomies if i say so myself!!!

-Tell me, are these as potent as the cyanescens type??/... Beautiful specimens!! Smile
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

Aegle
#12 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:41:28 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Felnik wrote:
Wow they are beautiful , I know hard it is to grow those babies .
You should get and award for that .
Fantastic

Felnik

Why thank you, you are too kind... I am so proud of those little guys they defiantly grew their little hearts out for me. ♥

Much Peace and Respect

Aegle
#13 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:51:58 PM

Cloud Whisperer

christian wrote:
Bloomin' nice shroomies if i say so myself!!!

-Tell me, are these as potent as the cyanescens type??/... Beautiful specimens!! Smile

Christian

Im honoured that you think so... i havent journeyed with cyanescens as of yet though i would like to in the near future, so sadly i cant compare them. I am hyper sensitive to entheogens which might also be a contributing factor to the intense strength of my experience. Though i have journeyed with mushies quite a bit and never have i experience such a potent journey like this before.

Much Peace and Happiness

Ice House
#14 Posted : 12/13/2011 5:40:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Aegle those are absolutely beautiful!!!! Wow, wonderful photos also! Very well done!

Bravo!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Aegle
#15 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:54:48 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Ice House wrote:
Aegle those are absolutely beautiful!!!! Wow, wonderful photos also! Very well done!

Bravo!

Ice House

Thank you for your more than kind words... Embarrased

Much Peace and Sunshine

christian
#16 Posted : 12/16/2011 9:30:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
I am hyper sensitive to entheogens

-Swim is also sensitive, but does think that mushrooms are very much a fun experience. Swim remembers someone comparing shrooms to dmt, but imagines they meant the visuals, because swim once tried a tiny amount in Brasil, and found it to be a far more mindblowing, scary, wierd experience than a massive dose of shrooms. He said there was a massive all encompassing feeling of being wired into a godhead, where's shrooms in comparison seemed simply recreational and childsplay....Shocked
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

polytrip
#17 Posted : 12/16/2011 11:52:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
christian wrote:
Aegle wrote:
I am hyper sensitive to entheogens

-Swim is also sensitive, but does think that mushrooms are very much a fun experience. Swim remembers someone comparing shrooms to dmt, but imagines they meant the visuals, because swim once tried a tiny amount in Brasil, and found it to be a far more mindblowing, scary, wierd experience than a massive dose of shrooms. He said there was a massive all encompassing feeling of being wired into a godhead, where's shrooms in comparison seemed simply recreational and childsplay....Shocked

The right type of shrooms taken in the right amounts, can give an experience, just as intense as DMT can give.

That shrooms are just a 'fun experience' with a few laughs and gigles, but nothing like the mindblowing effects DMT has, is a common misunderstanding. It often leads to bad trips, and people swearing never to do shrooms again, once they experience by accident how powerfull they can be.

Aegle
#18 Posted : 12/17/2011 2:49:30 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Christian

That is quite strange to say the least, as i would agree with what Polytrip is saying some of my mushie journeys have been just as strong mentally as some of my spice experience. I find mushies to be an extremely good catalyst for preparing ones mind for spice. As they seem to harmonize quite beautifully with one another, mushies seem to be a really good interpreter for spice. My journey with the shooting stars i would easily compare to the strength of some of my dmt experiences...

Much Peace and Happiness

christian
#19 Posted : 12/17/2011 3:39:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
The right type of shrooms taken in the right amounts, can give an experience, just as intense as DMT can give

-While SWIM used to think like this, he still finds DMT much scarier than what you stated, because it seems a lot wierder, and far more serious, and more alien like. But that was SWIM speaking of an experience he had when he was in Brasil many years ago. Maybe it was too much sunshine!

polytrip wrote:
That shrooms are just a 'fun experience' with a few laughs and gigles, but nothing like the mindblowing effects DMT has, is a common misunderstanding. It often leads to bad trips, and people swearing never to do shrooms again, once they experience by accident how powerfull they can be.

-SWIM agrees about the intensity bit for sure, and the warming up for a DMT trip bit, but still reckons that his DMT experience in Brasil was "something else, and went FAR deeper and into the 'god head' of pure consciousness". SWIM thinks that shrooms are like shrooms, maybe with some DMT similarities, and can blow ones mind, but DMT is a COMPLETELY different experience. And MUCH stranger, and this strangeness can be scary!!

polytrip
#20 Posted : 12/17/2011 4:24:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I think that 'completely different' is realy overstating it. DMT is in many ways a typical hallucinogen. It shares characteristic´s with many hallucinogens including even something like LSD.

I think your brazilian experience was just exceptional, with set and setting playing an important role.

Most people find to their surprise that shrooms and DMT are remarkably close, once they´ve taken a high dose of p.azurescens or some other very potent species.

12NEXT