We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Emotional Purge Options

donia
#1 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:24:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Whats up everyone
After long reading about dmt and psydelics i decided that my goal is emotional puge and letting go of old wounds.I live in the middle east were Syrian rue is abundant and cheap.I Am just curios ,whats the legality of me having caapi or lsa shipped here, and if it wold be a hassle .can i achieve my goal or any benefit from syrian rue as a stand alone.Thank you

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

probe
#2 Posted : 12/10/2011 12:01:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syrian rue works very well imo! but do some net search on the possibilitys of getting caapi aswell.I always want to have as much resources as possible at home at all times!
good luck, be safe!
I am Probe. A gatherer of information. My mission is to absorb and expand. When Probe has absorbed and expanded Probe always comes back to base to report and re-fuel. Probe is always true and thorough for the cause of the expansion of the collective counsiousness.
When information is accumulated and stored Probe is ready to be sent back in to gather more!

Ez
#3 Posted : 12/11/2011 9:49:57 PM

"Love is the medicine."

What's your availability of chacruna or acacia, or mhrb? The rue and cappi are great teachers, but putting some light into your mixture will make it even more beneficial imo.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!