We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Self-improvement through DMT Options

bodhi
#21 Posted : 12/31/2011 6:25:41 AM

it's just a dream

I think, as we have so carefully constructed our foundation of being, on a view of reality; DMT gives us cause for pause and reexamination.

That's usually a good thing...

wrong turn at Albuquerque

vovin, add me to the list!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hyperspacenoob
#22 Posted : 1/5/2012 6:20:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I disagree with you vovin and i'm genuinly interested why you say "I dare you to ask me why" could you please clarify that for me? I'm not kidding I really don't see what you mean. To all the others, thanks for the positive reactions, especially bodhi's short reaction has a lot of truth in it, keep up the good work and live life as you want to Pleased

peace

Kensho
#23 Posted : 1/5/2012 9:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems to be more helpful in shedding the concept of self rather than improving it IMO.
"They are dangerously addictive."
- Virginia Woolf on the semicolon

Parshvik Chintan
#24 Posted : 1/6/2012 12:00:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kensho wrote:
DMT seems to be more helpful in shedding the concept of self

and that isn't an improvement? Razz
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Fizzy
#25 Posted : 1/6/2012 5:04:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I also would like to know why vovin doesn't use his own tek. OOMMGG tell us! Wink

Anyways, I have, to be honest, learned more from my two LSD experiences (these cute maya calendars Very happy ) and mushrooms than I have from DMT. This might change, but in the end, does it really matter which drug 'made' you wiser?

It might all simply depend on one's favourite.

VoidTraveler
#26 Posted : 1/14/2012 5:13:08 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Fizzy wrote:
Anyways, I have, to be honest, learned more from my two LSD experiences (these cute maya calendars Very happy ) and mushrooms than I have from DMT. This might change, but in the end, does it really matter which drug 'made' you wiser?

Actually, it has nothing to do with 'favourite' drug. A carpenter doesn't have a favourite tool either. He doesn't prefer a hammer over a saw or a pair of pliers over his drill. A carpenter knows when to use which tool and how to work with it. And if he doesn't, he isn't a carpenter yet, but that's ok. He'll just have to learn to use his tools appropriately.

And that's exactly what psychedelic exploration is about: It's about becoming that carpenter(or perhaps shaman is more fitting) by using the tools and explore their use. Each psychedelic works in a different way and by experimenting with them you can become accustomed to them and learn when which drug provides the best insights.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

O_pwn
#27 Posted : 1/14/2012 6:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All i can input is that i feel the same, it will teach you something like it or not.

Not a substance for the wicked.
Peace and Safe Divine Molecular Travels

U!^3>[ *~*

RayOfLight
#28 Posted : 1/14/2012 6:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
A carpenter doesn't have a favourite tool either. He doesn't prefer a hammer over a saw or a pair of pliers over his drill.

As a tradesman I can say I have a favorite tool, I love the feeling of a trowel in my hand and coating things with it. Its my favorite part of the day when I finally get to bust it out and start making the walls smooth.

But to the point, I think dmt can change those who want to and are ready to change.

Dmt is my favorite psychedelic, its unlocked my mind and defiantly transformed my entire life into something much much better, my family can testify to this.

I think we do dmt a disservice when we say its just another drug but thats just me and obviously everyone experiences different things. In the end I think we all get what we are ready for from dmt.

I love the OP of this thread. If you feel like dmt is making you a batter person IT IS and don't listen to anyone else, just keep taking it and watch the magic happen.

Peace and love to you my friend <3
‎"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

q21q21
#29 Posted : 1/14/2012 6:59:39 PM

SWIM

Fizzy wrote:
I also would like to know why vovin doesn't use his own tek. OOMMGG tell us! Wink

^this

I mean in a deep-spiritual sense I'm thinking DMT could help me. I mean we are all gonna die and DMT SEEMS pretty darn close to that sometimes.

But in day-to-day my first and second LSD trips helped me far more than anything else
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

vovin
#30 Posted : 1/14/2012 9:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

arcanum wrote:
vovin wrote:
"I'll tell you right here and now I dont use my tek. I dare you to ask me why".

Why?( genuine interest by the way, not sarcasm)

I have found STB with several washes after to be faster and more effective. Guys my tek is like 8 years old you all have found better ways since then. I use what works just because my name is on it doesn't mean I think it's the best anymore.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

yingxuy
#31 Posted : 1/16/2012 3:13:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Who are you not? We are born, so highlight the glory of God in us. When we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. "

original_sessions
#32 Posted : 1/16/2012 3:30:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO, all forms of right and wrong are relative, and can only be constructed, through language, in the confines of culture. What cultural relativism shows us is that there is no one correct way to live this life. Our ego, in essence, is nothing more than a result of interpreting certain relativistic cultural beliefs to be true on a universal scale. As far as wisdom goes, it depends on how you define wisdom. The definition itself varies from culture to culture.
my smile is stuck / i cannot go back to your frownland / my spirit is made up of the ocean / and the sky and the sun and the moon / and all my eye can see / i cannot go back to your land of gloom / where black jagged shadows / remind me of the coming of your doom / i want my own land / take my hand and come with me / it's not too late for you / it's not too late for me / to find my homeland / where a man can stand by another man / without an ego flying / with no man lying / and no one dying by an earthly hand / let the devils burn and the beggar learn / and the little girls that live in those old worlds / take my kind hand / my smile is stuck / i cannot go back to your frownland / i cannot go back to your frownland

PREV12