We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Looking to grow as a person Options

slayerbizkit
#1 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:35:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this site along with a couple of others when I was researching Ayahuasca prior to leaving the states to go to Peru for my first psychedelic experience ever. Although my experience on Ayahuasca wasn't as transformative as I hoped it would be, it definitely opened my eyes to the possibilities of what my mind is truly capable of. I'm at a point in my life now where I'm ready to take that next step and find out what my purpose in life is, or at the very least, find out what direction to go in. Simply looking for like-minded people to discuss this with.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ez
#2 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:50:27 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Cool. It's great to have you aboard and I hope that the folks here can help you on your paths slayerbizkit. How was Peru? Where did you go? How did you get there? I am very curious, as I am leaving for Cancun at the beginning of January. From there I plan to travel by bus down to Guatemal and then possibly even further on.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

oden
#3 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:05:39 AM

odin the one

welcome.. listen to your heart..to find your path.. im sure there is so much you have passion for..thats a good place to start..you seem like someone that has an adventurous spirit.. and thats a great thing.. hope you find all you seek.. try many things.and see what fits..good luck Oden

slayerbizkit
#4 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:36:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ez wrote:
Cool. It's great to have you aboard and I hope that the folks here can help you on your paths slayerbizkit. How was Peru? Where did you go? How did you get there? I am very curious, as I am leaving for Cancun at the beginning of January. From there I plan to travel by bus down to Guatemal and then possibly even further on.

Thanks man, glad I found this place Very happy.

I went to Pucallpa, Peru by plane and stayed with the family of the curandero I visited for a week and a half during christmas last year. I had a pretty good time down there, spent most of my time with the locals, being that I speak decent spanish, but I ran into Americans, Australians, Canadians, etc. every now and then doing the whole travel by bus/foot/train/etc. thing like you lol, which was kind of cool.

Anyways, about Pucallpa, it's not a tourist trap but not too dangerous of a place either. You can find Ayahuasca exhibits and artwork all over the place here and there are some pretty cool jungle tours/boat rides if you're into that kind of thing, but personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to come down here unless I had a very good reason, just sayin'

Ez
#5 Posted : 12/9/2011 3:12:52 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Once could say that I feel a compelling call to head towards Iquitos... it may be foolish, perhaps crazy, but none the less, I shall embark on the next leg of my journey in the beginning of January...
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!