We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking rue or cappi leaf while on mushies? Options

Venus in Furs
#1 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:06:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have both, some rue seeds and some caapi leaf, and i was thinking of smoking some while tripping on 40g of my fresh cubes. i really wanna try shroomahausca, but the fact it lasts so long is deterring me for now. i figure i can get the feel for it by smoking one or the other while tripping. anyone else try this? and which would u recommend? (the caapi leaf is normal potency, not 10x changa style) how long does smoked MAOI potentiate the mush? 20 min? 30? and how much would one need to smoke to get the potentiation?
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

You'll need to fortify your caapi leaf if you want more noticable effects. I do it with straight leaf and mullein anyway as it just feels nice.

Rue may have a bit more of a kick.

Just make some changa and smoke that on the peak for true full shroomahuasca Very happy

Doodazzle
#3 Posted : 12/8/2011 11:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you choose to try smoking the rue, then you may wish to grind up the seeds just a bit. Not into powder, just break all the outer shells of the seeds. Else-wise they will pop, like poppedcorn.

I usually just make Rue tea before mushrooms. And 40 grams Psilocybe Cubensis + peganum harmala? Is that bravery, or something else? Itsa lota chewin', that's fo' sho'.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

flickedbic
#4 Posted : 12/9/2011 12:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If good effects are desired by pyrolysis from the MAOI; freebasing the seeds or leaf-matter first may be well advisable. My dog has always done this with calcium carbonate, crushed rue seeds and enough water to make a paste; mixing and drying before enjoying (basically doing just as is done with Yopo). He has also used ashes as a base, to a more subtle success... but hears ammonia (pure) works excellent also; basifying before evaporating away cleanly... no extra matter.

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

Ez
#5 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:01:17 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Mushrooms with rue is the only way to fly my friend. It brings it up from 4 hours to 6 or 8 hours and is just beautiful. I haven't tried smoking it with mushies, but I would just eat a couple pinches of the seeds about fifteen to twenty minutes before my mushies. It really kicked up the visuals a notch. This turned out to be a plus as my G.T.'s were more of a body buzz.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Doodazzle
#6 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:19:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Everytime I've mixed rue with mushrooms I've had entity contact, guidance, lessons, torment, mockery. Often rather intense.

----Oh! I just got it. 40g FRESH cubes, not dried. Why doesn't anyone ever correct me?

Personally, I kinda like the chocolately smoke of the half-crushed rue seeds. Load a bowl, take a puff or two. What a minute.....meditate an' stuff. Another inhalation....think of your intentions, be pure of heart and all of that. Take another. You'll know it when you feel it.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Ez
#7 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:49:46 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Wow, that's never been my experience, but the way you talk about the smoke, it sounds quite nice... might have to give it a go one of these days. I gave my good friend like 55 grams of freshies and some rue. I came home for lunch and he was speaking in tongues. He said later on he ended up with his legs in the lazy susan and his mind in another world.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Venus in Furs
#8 Posted : 12/9/2011 2:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya im thinking ill try the rue seeds since theyre stronger. i plan on fortifying the caapi leaves too, ill prob try some of that too but save most of it for changa. and ya theyre freshies, i would never eat 40g dry and potentiate them lol (or even 40g fresh w/ oral harmalas).

im gonna try mush+oral harmalas too but want to try it this way first to get a good feel for it since oral inhibition makes the trip waaaay longer.

anyone have any idea how much rue one should smoke for such purposes?
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. In this body, in this body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone. In this body, in this body holding me, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion......